Author Topic: Promoting the game on Squad forums  (Read 4050 times)

Offline Gaz.Spencer

• Knight
  • Renown: 46
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Gaz3545, Gaz.Spencer, Von_Smittenden
Re: Promoting the game on Squad forums
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2016, 06:16:35 pm »
Hey he just loves the game and wants to post questions and stuff about it. And yes there is a bigger thread spammer, me.  :D

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2016, 08:13:54 pm »
+5
There's little point in promoting M:BG at this stage. Until they have a proper trailer and/or a gameplay video people won't get excited about the game, as amazing as it is to watch a sleep deprived chadz monologue.

That's not to say the dev blogs are pointless, but they're just catering to people who've been following the project for a long time already, i.e., cRPGers.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Golem

• Earl
  • Renown: 466
  • Infamy: 206
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: rektlessHEMPrincess
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2016, 08:58:52 pm »
There's little point in promoting M:BG at this stage. Until they have a proper trailer and/or a gameplay video people won't get excited about the game, as amazing as it is to watch a sleep deprived chadz monologue.

That's not to say the dev blogs are pointless, but they're just catering to people who've been following the project for a long time already, i.e., cRPGers.
Still, when they have somethink and a person, who's already heard about the game hears about it, they are less likely to just pass it as another shit game, rather they might think Hey I heard that somewhere before, oh yeah it's that game someone told me about when it was early in development, lets check it out now, when they have a beta or whatever...
This is about being straight out retarded. Children see in slow motion like owls.