Author Topic: [EU]Blackbow FEEDBACK THREAD  (Read 66606 times)

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 282
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murcs
Re: [EU]Blackbow FEEDBACK THREAD
« Reply #255 on: June 06, 2016, 05:06:02 pm »
this is admin feedback and i feel like you judge the player not the admin

so give me facts about my admin job, atm i did my admin job well.
if i did something wrong as admin, just tell me... if you are here just for pure hate, or because i dont let you camp spawn with all your boyfriends or climb your roof or teamkill your friends at spawn... let's fix this on battlefield.

for the rest see with my lawyer

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #256 on: June 06, 2016, 06:16:14 pm »
+3
At the same time I honestly feel bad about all this persistent bullcrap, if people want BlackBow admin removed they need to wait for a good reason.

Reinstalled cRPG to spam "friend" in chat until he bans me, then start a huge shitstorm. Is that a good reason?

this is admin feedback and i feel like you judge the player not the admin

I figured that would happen.
You ignore any kind of criticism, then post about how this is a feedback thread and people should go back to topic.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 06:19:34 pm by Switchtense »
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: June 06, 2016, 06:34:25 pm »
I can direct you to the exact quote(s) where Blackbow states this as his intent, to admin 'the right way' as opposed to all the other admins.

I read that part and I cringed months back, it didnt surprise me that he feels like that toward the other mortals  :mrgreen:

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

for the rest see with my lawyer

Does it mean that I'm fired?
 :(

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 06, 2016, 06:36:48 pm »

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 06, 2016, 07:06:09 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: June 06, 2016, 07:11:57 pm »
+1
Reinstalled cRPG to spam "friend" in chat until he bans me, then start a huge shitstorm.

Sounds like fun!

PS. You really think that Desire was right giving 6 months long and perma bans for spamming nigger? Just out of curiosity, don't want to start this debate again. Actually I'd love to, this shitstorm died out way too soon.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2712
  • Infamy: 979
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 06, 2016, 07:29:21 pm »
+3
Man, BB is one hell of a gravedigger.

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: June 06, 2016, 07:34:49 pm »
+2
Sounds like fun!

PS. You really think that Desire was right giving 6 months long and perma bans for spamming nigger? Just out of curiosity, don't want to start this debate again. Actually I'd love to, this shitstorm died out way too soon.

No, I do not think 6 months was appropriate. Also told her that was a bit harsh, however, the action of punishing people (whether it be a mute, kick or ban) itself was justified and perfectly reasonable.

What I do not understand is her admin being removed just cause some retards broke the rules and afterwards complained about feeling the consequences.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: June 06, 2016, 08:12:29 pm »
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Offline Bimbo_Jones

• Knight
  • Renown: 45
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: Bimbo_Jones, Jimbo_Bones, Bumbo_Tones, N008, etc.
« Reply #264 on: June 06, 2016, 08:39:57 pm »
+3
Of course people come here and complain, because they don't like BB as a player, but who can judge them? BB chose to start personal feudes with a lot of guys from this community for different reasons (in my case it was because he didn't like my choice of weaponry/ playstyle and i feel like the same was the problem with kansuke). Now what did you expect all those people you started to hate (and who rightfully started to dislike you in response) would do when you become admin?
If your hate/ disrespect towards other players is or is not a reason to revoke the adminship here, is probably uthers job to decide.

On a sidenote: BB, your signature reads something like: "leeching, delaying, not contributing to the team effort, teamwounding, insulting, chat spam, voicechat spam, all that bullshit was pretty much happening constantly, now there is finally an admin doing something against all of those things and u don't like it !" (sorry i dont know how to properly quote a signature) - you might want to cut out the part where you imply you do something against insults/ chat spam just so you don't look like a hypocrite.  :wink:

Anyways guys: cheers for keeping this thread alive, it's a million times more interesting than the game itself.  :D
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 12:57:41 am by Bimbo_Jones »

Offline Akronus97

• Baron
  • Renown: 132
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kreus, Etard_without_R, Did_I_hear_PARTEY
« Reply #265 on: June 06, 2016, 11:21:23 pm »
I found BB pretty annoying as horse thrower when I played cav myself, but still I never insulted him for his playing style. Maybe you should learn how to deal with certain situations instead of annoying others.

To come back to the role of an admin: Even though we can forget this "perfect role model of an admin" (as already discussed above) in this community it doesn't mean you should keep on doing what you like to do (which is being toxic (insults) at some point). You can't just say "hey I punish those who break the rules that are important to me, but I don't really give a shit about rules I don't like (although I am actually supposed to because I am an admin)". This behaviour would have to be regarded as hypocritical

On a sidenote: BB, your signature reads something like: "leeching, delaying, not contributing to the team effort, teamwounding, insulting, chat spam, voicechat spam, all that bullshit was pretty much happening constantly, now there is finally an admin doing something against all of those things and u don't like it !" (sorry i dont know how to properly quote a signature) - you might want to cut out the part where you imply youdo something against insults/ chat spam just so you don't look like a hypocrite.  :wink:

Exactly my point although I already feel bad for agreeing with this lazy drama queen of a dagger peasant :P
« Last Edit: June 06, 2016, 11:25:32 pm by Akronus97 »
"There are no spams, just missed blocks" - Makelele 2014

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #266 on: June 07, 2016, 05:49:22 am »
If Kansuke actually got kicked for saying that an admin shouldnt swear, then blackbow is very much taking out his anger on players with his new powers.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline Rhekimos

• Duke
  • Renown: 672
  • Infamy: 78
  • cRPG Player
  • ふふふふふ
    • View Profile
    • Forbiddena
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Rhekimos
  • IRC nick: Rhekimos
« Reply #267 on: June 07, 2016, 06:55:55 am »
+5
If Kansuke actually got kicked for saying that an admin shouldnt swear, then blackbow is very much taking out his anger on players with his new powers.

Kansuke was idling in spawn for the round and BlackBow kicked him once he was the last one alive.

Not really an evil abuse of admin power. Not even harsh. Thomek used to kick if you didn't move in ten seconds after spawning in siege. Might have even handed out bans. And that was back when the spawn timer was bugged.

That being said, adminship is a trusted position and feeling like being picked on by one isn't great. And BB could have communicated about twenty times better here.

And going after his position and making a claim of power abuse for the idle kick wasn't super great either. A claim which Uther has already processed, too. And confirmed by Kansuke himself;
As I said I wasn't paying attention to the game at that time as I was writing on the forum, he could have waited for an enemy to kill me but choose to kick me instead few minutes after I critized his admining but whatever again this is not the main complain I have.

Everyone could have handled the whole thing better.

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: June 07, 2016, 10:07:20 am »
Blackbow, you never answered:

In your answer please be sure to consider how resigning your adminship would at least reserve a small amount of dignity, whilst having it taken from you would not.

The last time you requested him to reply I actually typed that he never will, guess I should have actually posted it.
But yea, he won't.

Offline Switchtense

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: June 07, 2016, 10:20:31 am »
He effectively answered it earlier in the year, want to see if it's still the case.

How much does he enforce his rules on the server?

When I still played, not as much as he is boasting doing so.