Author Topic: One last giveaway  (Read 12503 times)

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: One last giveaway
« Reply #105 on: January 04, 2016, 06:33:22 pm »
+3
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Richyy

• Earl
  • Renown: 436
  • Infamy: 32
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • ¤=[]:::::>
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Richy_ / xDan / Rychi
  • IRC nick: Richy
« Reply #106 on: January 04, 2016, 07:57:14 pm »
+1
who cheats in tournaments?

who doesnt?

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #107 on: January 04, 2016, 07:59:50 pm »
allgäu!
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline DaRkSouL12394

• Baron
  • Renown: 128
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • The Banner Maker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom Of Northumbria
  • Game nicks: DaRkSouL_Gjallar, DaRkSouL_2,DarkSouL_3, Soul_Miner
« Reply #108 on: January 04, 2016, 08:07:52 pm »
+1
I have 800 k left :(

Oh and spamwhore my plan was to get banned BUT THOSE MOTHERFUCKERS DONT FUCKING BAN ME FOR CHEATING, LIKE WTF. FUCK U

Oh and about being better n'stuff, if I join a server now im allways expecting to be best, the only ones keeping up are tommy in cav (he's actually better than me xD) u and kiddius and pawiu in melee and the one I have some respect for of the ranged is zpart. I expect everyone else to be worse even though they are prolly better than me. I was never a really good player, I was allways some badass tricky player.. And when retards like goldkick rekt me in melee just cuz I do constantly fail blocks im raging hard. Eventually I was proud about being constantly scoreleader with every class but crossbow and thrower. Noone really outscored me

This is the problem we are facing in the crpg community. for example, the other day our team got rekt and only Rest In Peace was left, enemy team was kind enough to give him duels, he alone killed 4-5 guys one by one, then lost the duel to a guy and our team lost. everyone was like l2p RIP, l2b RIP , u suck RIP etc. i was like wtf. people want to be the best in this mod because the crpg community force people to be the best . even if you are a very good player and put up a great fight, they boo you and harass you when you die over a simple misblock.  this game becomes an addictive torture if you try to be the best all the time.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2016, 09:28:27 pm by DaRkSouL12394 »

''Once again the gods spread the cheeks to ram cock in fucking ass.''

Offline Gryph_Hawkshade

• Count
  • Renown: 173
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
  • Thanks for coming out.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Acre
  • Game nicks: Gryphter & Rypht
« Reply #109 on: January 04, 2016, 10:11:58 pm »
+2
Blackbird, Don't leave, I'm NA and I like you a ton and I appreciate what you've been doin.

It's a shame your alliances fell through, people in CRPG can be a quite, emotional...

Thx for all the large strat battles you got going and your generosity and time. 

It's sad that all these greedy vultures would rather pick ur gear clean than keep a good community guy like you around.

*tears begin to stream down ryphtyz face and he turns and runs crying into the night*
Man with hands in pants all day, feels....
Cocky.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #110 on: January 05, 2016, 06:14:39 pm »
This is the problem we are facing in the crpg community. for example, the other day our team got rekt and only Rest In Peace was left, enemy team was kind enough to give him duels, he alone killed 4-5 guys one by one, then lost the duel to a guy and our team lost. everyone was like l2p RIP, l2b RIP , u suck RIP etc. i was like wtf. people want to be the best in this mod because the crpg community force people to be the best . even if you are a very good player and put up a great fight, they boo you and harass you when you die over a simple misblock.  this game becomes an addictive torture if you try to be the best all the time.

I dont give fucks what others think about me xD But I give fucks about what I on my own think about me, and if I fail hard and know it was a retarded chamber fail or failblock Im like why is this happening. Half a year ago I was going like 3 weeks on duel and trained. Hell that time I rekt kiddius with my little toe, right know I cant stand against him more than half a minute.. And I guess I don't have to say how hard u rage when you fail as cav because you were unlucky.

Oh and my NA buddy/enemy: I dunno how, but it'll for sure rekt Acre again in 2016. Will come back for 2 days and take half of their lands k?

Offline Yeldur

• Global Head Retard
  • Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 189
  • cRPG Player
  • Trained by Nord BlueKnight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen, Burg Krems, Acre
  • Game nicks: ladoea, Yeldur
« Reply #111 on: January 05, 2016, 07:30:20 pm »
+2
Sorry to see ya go BlackBird, I always enjoyed watching you fight when you were on EU, you'll be missed.

he,  the god admin.  drink the tea, not ascared to  fight in th  batefield,

Offline Perverz

• Earl
  • Renown: 381
  • Infamy: 180
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Perverz
« Reply #112 on: January 06, 2016, 01:22:53 pm »
one more atention whore ;)
tbh i dont understand this good bye threads, most of them has come back after some time....

:rolleyes:

bb!
BARABE:
those without the necessary properties of good in human society, coarse, vulgar and violent man, scumbags

Offline Lionheart

• Knight
  • Renown: 59
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 06, 2016, 02:55:49 pm »
+1
gief items hero

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
« Reply #114 on: January 10, 2016, 01:49:58 pm »
+3
I was never a really good player

This is true
Best quote

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #115 on: January 10, 2016, 06:19:39 pm »
There is to much in to M&B combat system to be truly the best at that game. There is just too much skill sets to learn to be able master them all. If you combine them with all that different players on server, different maps even stupid weather condition can shift everything upside down.
In my case I play the best when I am calm, nowadays I give little shit about score or my kd I just play for fun.... but I have fun when I win when I perform well. Weird circle of motivation.

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
  • Renown: 1170
  • Infamy: 617
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 10, 2016, 06:30:20 pm »
+2
I am done too. Game finally uninstalled after 4 years on my PC :) Maybe I'll see some of you in other games at some point! I don't like how I feel when I play cRPG, its bad for me. Used to be fun, now I just moan and don't enjoy it
If you have ranged troubles use this:

Offline Utrakil

• Marshall
  • Renown: 885
  • Infamy: 182
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Randwig; Gerwin; Marketenderin; Fletcher
« Reply #117 on: January 10, 2016, 06:39:55 pm »
I am done too. Game finally uninstalled after 4 years on my PC :) Maybe I'll see some of you in other games at some point! I don't like how I feel when I play cRPG, its bad for me. Used to be fun, now I just moan and don't enjoy it
give looms!
I really need +3 iron staff. please help

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #118 on: January 10, 2016, 06:50:18 pm »
+1

ye. that's it. I don't feel good either! I was able to play 15 hours siege in a row, but battle fucks me up after about one. I dunno what it is about, but I allways switch chars, I constantly leave the server and I am like... ok, u gotta go back. but fuck this.

Offline Xesta

• Count
  • Renown: 187
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
  • Known as the best player of cRPG.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 10, 2016, 06:55:00 pm »
Am I too late for the party?
Xesta you dumb fuck it all started because of you.Everyone i know in this server hates u pimple faced fuck.Go find someone else to pull your nipples,spit your face and tell how stupid you are i'm done with you.I'LL KEBAP YOUR ASS ON MY SHISH I'LL TURN FACE HOLES INTO A SPERM SPLATTER TO GROW FETUS IN UR MOMS UTERUS