Poll

What do you want?

Loompoint flashsale
Free reforging for everyone (3 loompoints not 2)

Author Topic: Loompoint flashsale or free loomed items reforge.  (Read 2955 times)

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
Re: Loompoint flashsale or free loomed items reforge.
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2015, 01:40:02 am »
Saying mod is unbalanced isn't the same as saying remove ranged. Always people have to go to this non-sequitur argument. Its like saying people would play this mod if you removed all the melee component of the game..don't be silly
yeah but what is the difference if you make range unplayable by nerfing it in the ground? That would pretty much be the same thing as removing it, because who is going to waste time playing one like that? As it is you pretty much need all wpf points to be in archery if you want to be proficient at it. If you going to nerf archers then maybe change the way archery works and make it so they can put points in melee as well. I just think some allstar supersaiyan melee people don't want to waste a point in a shield or learn to bob and weave.
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2015, 04:36:13 pm »
Saying mod is unbalanced isn't the same as saying remove ranged. Always people have to go to this non-sequitur argument. Its like saying people would play this mod if you removed all the melee component of the game..don't be silly
And as far as unbalanced goes native is worse. I was playing native battle Monday night after na pop died out and was like 40-50 ppl playing, over half of them was some sort of ranged that killed just as much as crpg ranged. Damn I used a xbow a few times and I could reload and fire as fast or faster than my crpg archer could.
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Nightingale

• Balancer
  • Renown: 925
  • Infamy: 205
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Elderly Woman
  • IRC nick: Nightingale
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2015, 04:59:26 pm »
+5
So negative! Free time is hard to come by now and days but still working on it when I have free time. If I can get Desire and maybe another person to help out, we can do the lp sale after next patch. And no eta on patch besides soon.

I can help as always. Just send me a message on steam whenever you are ready.

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2016, 12:37:28 am »
So negative! Free time is hard to come by now and days but still working on it when I have free time. If I can get Desire and maybe another person to help out, we can do the lp sale after next patch. And no eta on patch besides soon.

YOU PROMISED  :mrgreen:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2016, 01:07:55 am »

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2016, 02:51:23 pm »
+1
so please quit saying ranged is why mod is ded

What is shield, I bet it only blocks melee attacks and doesn't help people defend against ranged players because that's unrealistic.
Best quote

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline Rico

• King
  • Renown: 1021
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2016, 03:01:52 pm »
+1
since the gold income change, the average loompoint price has dropped by 15%, but it's too early to say whether it represents a singular event or the start of a long-term trend

free looms reforge is big bullcrap because it will incentivize people not to use the marketplace, which is the opposite of our goal

but flooding the market with cheaper loompoints might help to get the economy back to where it was before the triple gold rates. i'll remind dupre about it and discuss a coordinated way of doing it
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV

Offline Rico

• King
  • Renown: 1021
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2016, 03:58:19 pm »
+2
Rico... you lied to me! No Strat reset on Sunday!! :(

Now I need to wait another 6 days for Strategus to not be reset and be disappointed again...
chadzian sunday is not sunday-level accurate but it's not dec2010-level unreliable either :)
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV

Offline Dupre

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 825
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DoV
  • Game nicks: Dupre, Sentri
  • IRC nick: Nashringa
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2016, 06:15:43 pm »
Rico... you lied to me! No Strat reset on Sunday!! :(

Now I need to wait another 6 days for Strategus to not be reset and be disappointed again...

Reset is scheduled for this Sunday so sorry you do have to wait another 6 days but this time you won't be disappointed.  :mrgreen:

Strategus is also completely frozen now. No one should be able to move on the map.. :shock:
Steam: ajkretchmer

Offline Dupre

• Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 825
  • Infamy: 149
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: DoV
  • Game nicks: Dupre, Sentri
  • IRC nick: Nashringa
« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2016, 06:31:19 pm »
Cheers for letting us know!

Deadlines flying by with no word from above is the worst.

(click to show/hide)

Be prepared to wait 1 day to download the whole game  :lol: I just finished this morning and started downloading yesterday..
Steam: ajkretchmer

Offline Man of Steel

• Earl
  • Renown: 368
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Linux, Traitor
« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2016, 06:32:26 pm »
since the gold income change, the average loompoint price has dropped by 15%, but it's too early to say whether it represents a singular event or the start of a long-term trend

free looms reforge is big bullcrap because it will incentivize people not to use the marketplace, which is the opposite of our goal

but flooding the market with cheaper loompoints might help to get the economy back to where it was before the triple gold rates. i'll remind dupre about it and discuss a coordinated way of doing it
But 3lp reforges for just a limted time would change the market, all the new items would come up, you added like 30 new items, and at this state of the mod, noone has lp's to loom a few of them ^^
- es würde den markt wieder ankurbeln ^^
For fuck sake Linux, fix your signature.