• King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Hacks
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2015, 03:59:13 pm »
+1
I do have to smile about the "I can always insta feint", I remember reading a post from a guy about how he always chambers, having fought him several times and seen videos of him dueling he can barely block (when trying to block not missing chambers) doubt about chamber with any consistency.

Ras_frenzy is absolutely the worst example you could've thought up for your argument

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2015, 04:01:19 pm »
lol I can't block either, but my chambers work 100%

Offline Ocera

• Knight
  • Renown: 56
  • Infamy: 4
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 01, 2015, 10:53:54 pm »
Why block when you can attack
Mcsanders logic

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: kadeth
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2015, 04:22:30 am »
woody, just because you can't feint fast manually, doesn't mean that others can't. I'm not saying that feint macros don't exist, but you can definitely feint very fast without them. It doesn't work very well on a $5 Logitech wireless mouse, but any decent gaming mouse should be fine.

I still don't see the advantage of using them, even for a bad player, as it would give you less control of your character and make your offense predictable.

Fast feint spam is so 2011 anyway, everyone knows how to block and counter it.

I'm pretty sure cRPG has some method of detecting auto block, but the fact is that there are players that can block almost anything without any "hacks".
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2015, 05:31:38 am »
Damn the website says there are 23 players on 6 servers but after logging on the server list only has 2 servers w/players on 1 has 9 the other has 1. Where are the other 13 players and 4 servers?HACKSZ!!
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2015, 08:23:06 am »
pfft Ive seen better ones than Spamwhores and Ive done similar on my own already without cheating. It is simply about the knowledge, some people constantly improve their skills, others don't. When u play 3-6 K hours a game which is actually that "simple" u will eventually be able to do those things if u're constantly training urself. But if u're just playing for lols u will stay on ur level.

And actually the funny thing in warband is, even if ur enemy has the best cheats, he can be still beaten by a good player. I remember some fgts who were playing with autoblock on Ludus in my old days.. xD They were all not able to block without it, but even with it they sucked hardcore.

I agree with BB, I don`t think Spamwhore is using macros and to be honest you can counter him pretty easily, everytime I duel him I manage to land a succesful kick (if I`m fast enough  :lol:) and sometimes two. He`s just good at how`s he playing the game.

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
« Reply #21 on: December 02, 2015, 08:26:54 am »
Its easy to spot for example macro users, you type in chat macros are for lamos and they start typing QQ and you suck etc.

Not just macro users, but everyone will say QQ and you suck, etc.

Trust me I say it all the time because I have nothing better to do.
Best quote

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline Lionheart

• Knight
  • Renown: 59
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 02, 2015, 01:45:52 pm »
+1
People are so shit now a days they be blaming Porthos for using autoblock, just accepted you're global trash and a pissbundle of sticks instead of blaming the community for using cheats. Obviously you have no fucking clue what macroes are either. You can start blaming macros when you see the exact same feint over and over again which is NOT spamwhore. But since you've got bitch ass looking eyes i guess ivani's feints looks similar to spamwhore's. Play the game and enjoy it if you just want to have "fun" stop accusing people for cheating my fucking lord. There are people better than you. Accept it.

And this coming from you woody :D Start blaming people when you now how to play please. Was going to offer you help on how to feint and block but now again you just play for fun :D

Eat borsch  :twisted:

Offline LEKIS

• Earl
  • Renown: 359
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lekismurderer
  • IRC nick: Lekis
« Reply #23 on: December 02, 2015, 02:34:51 pm »
People are so shit now a days they be blaming Porthos for using autoblock, just accepted you're global trash and a pissbundle of sticks instead of blaming the community for using cheats. Obviously you have no fucking clue what macroes are either. You can start blaming macros when you see the exact same feint over and over again which is NOT spamwhore. But since you've got bitch ass looking eyes i guess ivani's feints looks similar to spamwhore's. Play the game and enjoy it if you just want to have "fun" stop accusing people for cheating my fucking lord. There are people better than you. Accept it.

And this coming from you woody :D Start blaming people when you now how to play please. Was going to offer you help on how to feint and block but now again you just play for fun :D

Eat borsch  :twisted:

U are biggest pissbundle of sticks in game, I still help with lifting Murms fat ancestry if you need it.
Pisslove for piss <3
The day will come! Hordes of communist mechanical bears mounted by muslim liberal gay black in spanishs, bringing destruction to the visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Land Of The Free . Prepare yourself America!

Offline Lionheart

• Knight
  • Renown: 59
  • Infamy: 36
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 02, 2015, 03:03:37 pm »
U are biggest pissbundle of sticks in game, I still help with lifting Murms fat ancestry if you need it.
Pisslove for piss <3

NEVER ON TS NIKGUR PISSbundle of sticks MAD POLAK

Offline LEKIS

• Earl
  • Renown: 359
  • Infamy: 58
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Lekismurderer
  • IRC nick: Lekis
« Reply #25 on: December 02, 2015, 03:29:15 pm »
NEVER ON TS NIKGUR PISSbundle of sticks MAD POLAK

YOU TELL ALL DAY THAT ALWAY ON TS, BUT WHEN CHECK ONLY GERMONGOS.
I WONDER WHO N166R OF I AM WHEN ALWAY ANGREY.
kurwa
The day will come! Hordes of communist mechanical bears mounted by muslim liberal gay black in spanishs, bringing destruction to the visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Land Of The Free . Prepare yourself America!

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
« Reply #26 on: December 02, 2015, 03:51:22 pm »
+1
^ What is this weird language? Swedish?

Also Spamwhore doesn't hack, just OP Finnish master race.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2015, 04:45:10 pm »
+2
Atm the worst hacks are invisible textures. Most ranged are crazy good in cRPG, so when they can see you before you even turn behind the corner, you're hiding in a building or behind a bush... guaranteed headshot most of the time, since you are not in "dodge mode" then.
Blocking enhancement hacks are almost useless now that we have 90% of the playerbase being hardcore veteran players, and able to see the difference between macro and feinting.

Offline woody

• Earl
  • Renown: 407
  • Infamy: 138
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Woody, Weebo, Wreky
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2015, 07:48:55 pm »
Who the fuck is Lionheart?

Is he NA?

You obviously have no idea what a macros is - heres a link for your education.

http://macrogamer.software.informer.com/

Obviously you do this until you get an insta feint recorded and one tap you get it at will.

I know plenty of good players who never use hacks or aids or whatever, GTX, Phase etc. Frankly nearly everyone can block a standard swing its the feinting etc and the guys who can chamber consistently that makes it tricky.

Yet again - anyone if you dont use macros etc why get upset? I have not mentioned/accused anyone I have said why use them?

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2015, 08:00:37 pm »
Even I can do insta feints if I try hard enough. You dont need macros to do them reliably.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/