bronto who?
give them run
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDYNVH0U3cs
december 2010
pretty cool guy tbh
Make Zeus head NA admin
he doesn't even play
not perma banning enough people

Author Topic: [NA] Head Admin [EU] Pleb Admin, Bronto  (Read 42170 times)

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
  • Renown: 976
  • Infamy: 174
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Steam ID: Sparvico
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mossbacks
  • Game nicks: Sparvico et al.
Re: [NA] Bronto
« Reply #195 on: February 18, 2018, 02:52:11 pm »
+2
Honestly pretty disappointed you are not even perma banning straight up cheaters anymore. It's insulting to the rest of the community that those degenerates are going to be able to come back in a month. I'm clearly in a minority here though, as everyone else seems to think they are the victims in this whole thing. Top fucking kek.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: February 18, 2018, 08:24:48 pm »
+1
Honestly pretty disappointed you are not even perma banning straight up cheaters anymore. It's insulting to the rest of the community that those degenerates are going to be able to come back in a month. I'm clearly in a minority here though, as everyone else seems to think they are the victims in this whole thing. Top fucking kek.

Well buddy thanks for the input. I wanted to permanently ban them but the majority of admins thought that was too extreme so here we are. I've told both of them that if they fuck up again, no amount of deliberation is going to save them. So we'll see where we're at in a few months. As the saying goes, a tiger doesn't change it's stripes or something like that.

Offline Asheram

• King
  • Renown: 1107
  • Infamy: 124
  • cRPG Player
  • stuck in a never ending time loop
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: February 18, 2018, 09:17:56 pm »
+1
Its not like anyone plays NA crpg anymore only this strat crap so whats it really matter.
Mortal Combat!ARYS "@Asheram you arent even what you stole from me bud"
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #198 on: February 18, 2018, 09:47:31 pm »
+7
Its not like anyone plays NA crpg anymore only this strat crap so whats it really matter.

It is the principle of the matter. How can all of the other innocent players of the mod feel self-actualized due to strategus achievements if players can wantonly mock the rules? If players can openly MULTI-ACCOUNT? The very idea is a mockery of social harmony and a travesty of the justice that all of the blameless players of this mod deserve.

Both myself and Bronto should have been perma-banned years ago for account-sharing (a slightly lesser evil than blatant multi-accounting, but still abhorrent), but the whims of democracy saved us from justice. Not from punishment, but from JUSTICE. The ONLY reason that these putrid, maleficent, under-handed yellow-bellied CHEATERS should be given ANY chance at redemption is to commit themselves to service for this mod and its players- and this measure only because the times are troubled and the population of the mod is diminished.

Under normal circumstances, the only recourse for any CHANCE at an unban, even for the mere OPPORTUNITY to write an essay to be given CONSIDERATION for an unban would be obtained through donation of no less than $150 USD to the server fund.

These two criminals make me literally sick. Physically ill. I unironically think much, much less of them as people (if they can still be called that) because of their behavior. It is only through my strong sense of service to the mod that has given me so much, and to make up for my previous transgressions that I allow these scoundrels to remain in my clan- perhaps I can impart at least of a bit of the well-deserved sense of overwhelming and debilitating shame that I have to them.

« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 09:51:13 pm by Sandersson Jankins »

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline traxits

• Cuck
  • Earl
  • Renown: 404
  • Infamy: 109
  • cRPG Player
  • The weakest of the Three Scumlords.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Scumlord_Ephemeral
« Reply #199 on: February 18, 2018, 10:03:33 pm »
+2
It is the principle of the matter. How can all of the other innocent players of the mod feel self-actualized due to strategus achievements if players can wantonly mock the rules? If players can openly MULTI-ACCOUNT? The very idea is a mockery of social harmony and a travesty of the justice that all of the blameless players of this mod deserve.

Both myself and Bronto should have been perma-banned years ago for account-sharing (a slightly lesser evil than blatant multi-accounting, but still abhorrent), but the whims of democracy saved us from justice. Not from punishment, but from JUSTICE. The ONLY reason that these putrid, maleficent, under-handed yellow-bellied CHEATERS should be given ANY chance at redemption is to commit themselves to service for this mod and its players- and this measure only because the times are troubled and the population of the mod is diminished.

Under normal circumstances, the only recourse for any CHANCE at an unban, even for the mere OPPORTUNITY to write an essay to be given CONSIDERATION for an unban would be obtained through donation of no less than $150 USD to the server fund.

These two criminals make me literally sick. Physically ill. I unironically think much, much less of them as people (if they can still be called that) because of their behavior. It is only through my strong sense of service to the mod that has given me so much, and to make up for my previous transgressions that I allow these scoundrels to remain in my clan- perhaps I can impart at least of a bit of the well-deserved sense of overwhelming and debilitating shame that I have to them.

can't tell if you're serious or just memeing at this point
Dear traxits
You have received a warning for being a total twat.
Best Regards,
The cRPG Forum Team
Today at 04:50:44 pm   Constant Shitposting   +100

Offline Asheram

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: February 18, 2018, 10:48:42 pm »
+2

Sorry didn't mean to sound like I was condoning cheating.
PENDULUM
For everything that could have been At least we took the ride There's no relief in bitterness Might as well let it die

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: February 18, 2018, 10:54:30 pm »

Holy shit he's finally back. Hallelujah.
Mossback_Westwood: "I swear 2 my semitic God if you give me this bundle of sticks's address I'll cut off his ear and eat it"

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: February 19, 2018, 02:16:32 pm »
+3
I have to agree with Sandy on this. Many valid points. I mean this guy really gets the mod. I think moving forward the only way to address issues with blatant RULE-BREAKERS and, the worst, CHEATERS, is just PERMABANNING servers until we can find where the fault actually lies. I'll just pull IP's and if you're NA when someone breaks the rules, good luck, you should've stopped them, now we're all PERMABANNED! Then that $150 donation from all 10 people to be unbanned will pay for the server for a few months. Surely this will weed out these BAD HOMBRES and leave only the most elite, rule following, justice loving players that the mod deserves.

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
  • Game nicks: assington
« Reply #203 on: February 19, 2018, 08:19:51 pm »

i don't understand how someone can feel so personally affronted by my actions. the only person who should be genuinely triggered is arn (who is the only victim of the second account on strat). sugar used the account to evade a ban for like 2 hours. he didn't talk shit or go off in chat while on the account, so, in essence, sugarbiggums was actually not present anyway. go ahead and downvote and respond lil man

Well buddy thanks for the input. I wanted to permanently ban them but the majority of admins thought that was too extreme so here we are. I've told both of them that if they fuck up again, no amount of deliberation is going to save them. So we'll see where we're at in a few months. As the saying goes, a tiger doesn't change it's stripes or something like that.

so much for all of those 'nice guy who wants to be fair and just to everyone because hes a dad and sees everyone as his children' PMs you sent me. looks like u wanted me dead all along, daddio

snakes all around

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: February 19, 2018, 08:31:39 pm »
I'm a giant fucking shit bag. Sorry for being a colossal niggardly cheating cuck.

It's okay assington I forgive you.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: February 19, 2018, 08:44:05 pm »
+3
i don't understand how someone can feel so personally affronted by my actions.

I've been following this little story with only one eye, but its pretty clear to me that if cRPG wasnt so chill and quasi-dead you would be perma'ed no questions asked.
In the real world, when you're caught with your dick out no amount of "but it only affected a small amount of children" is going to do the trick.

Offline Sparvico

• Marshall
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: February 19, 2018, 08:44:57 pm »
+1
I've been following this little story with only one eye, but its pretty clear to me that if cRPG wasnt so chill and quasi-dead you would be perma'ed no questions asked.
In the real world, when you're caught with your dick out no amount of "but it only affected a small amount of children" is going to do the trick.

I especially like this because it solidly paints the cRPG community as children, which I feel is very apt.

Offline bensai

• Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 630
  • Infamy: 72
  • cRPG Player
  • Bᴏxɪɴɢ Cʜᴀᴍᴘ #ᴄRPG
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisia
  • Game nicks: assington
« Reply #207 on: February 19, 2018, 09:51:16 pm »

well the better analogy would be "it doesn't matter how many kids you saved from starvation, a couple saw your penis in the shower while you were cleaning up after a hard day of putting food in your mouths so you get cucked anyway". George washington owned slaves but we dont really care since the man did good, outweighing his nonetheless heinous crime

(click to show/hide)

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: February 19, 2018, 09:52:35 pm »

so much for all of those 'nice guy who wants to be fair and just to everyone because hes a dad and sees everyone as his children' PMs you sent me. looks like u wanted me dead all along, daddio

:lol: I am still that person, and I did tell you guys if you fuck up again I'll be watching and won't be so lenient. As Butan has pointed out, and others in your ban threads, the NA community is really small at this point, so it would not have been right to permaban you guys, which is the conclusion we reached and thus why you only got 4 months initially. People still complained and, had it not been for other admins, people's suggestions, and YOUR response to me, I'm not sure if I would've lessened it. Any good dad knows that sometimes you've got to let your kids know when they step out of line, and that's what I did.

Anyhow, I hear you guys are still playing around on the strat map while banned, isn't that interesting.....

Offline Asheram

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: February 19, 2018, 10:07:08 pm »
+2
Remove strat thereby removing the temptation.
PENDULUM