Author Topic: 5 v 5 Tournament  (Read 20643 times)

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
Re: 5 v 5 Tournament
« Reply #135 on: August 16, 2015, 07:21:29 pm »
Was fun guys  hopefully there will be more with less bullshit and better prizes!

(click to show/hide)

Offline GandalfJr

• Count
  • Renown: 175
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • fat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sloths
  • Game nicks: Cleveland
« Reply #136 on: August 16, 2015, 07:57:48 pm »
+4
Was fun guys  hopefully there will be more with less bullshit and better prizes!

(click to show/hide)
"learn to read the rules in your own language" -south american
balls are like boobs

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: August 16, 2015, 08:03:05 pm »
"learn to read the rules in your own language" -south american

Its funny because we were there and they were not and we had to postpone the match for 5-10 minutes as the rules state and any longer and they will be DQed and they took about 15 min or 20 to get ready and Jay and Ost didnt do shit about it......................Explain that 1 you fucking idiot  :D

Offline Zeus_

• The Best Caboose
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 447
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
  • Game nicks: Zeus
  • IRC nick: Zeus?
« Reply #138 on: August 16, 2015, 08:07:47 pm »
Its funny because we were there and they were not and we had to postpone the match for 5-10 minutes as the rules state and any longer and they will be DQed and they took about 15 min or 20 to get ready and Jay and Ost didnt do shit about it......................Explain that 1 you fucking idiot  :D

If your team name is called and all five members are not ready; your match will be postponed for 5-10 minutes and the tournament will continue while having your match on standby. If you fail to show up after all fights in the current round of the tournament your team will then be disqualified. (I will contact you via steam.)

The tournament was still in the first round and they showed up the second time they were called.

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 16, 2015, 08:09:58 pm »
Took them forever to show up and we waited and didnt say anything and then we spawn 1 round with 2 crushthroughs and dont even use 1 of them and get auto sent to losers bracket................Fucking corruption and pussy at its finest and you all know it.

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
« Reply #140 on: August 16, 2015, 08:13:35 pm »
+2
The only thing I find dirty about this tournament is that JJrod put together the winning team... before the tournament existed. Obviously it wasn't a fix, and PK had to earn their win against a very well organized team, but I think that in the interest in fairness and transparency that the organizer should not take part in the tournament. I realize that the number of people willing to go to all the trouble of organizing a tournament are few, but I can't see any other way around it.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Zeus_

• The Best Caboose
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 447
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
  • Game nicks: Zeus
  • IRC nick: Zeus?
« Reply #141 on: August 16, 2015, 08:19:18 pm »
Took them forever to show up and we waited and didnt say anything and then we spawn 1 round with 2 crushthroughs and dont even use 1 of them and get auto sent to losers bracket................Fucking corruption and pussy at its finest and you all know it.

you can clearly see Kaoklai getting 2 kills with the boulder on a stick, and Allers walking around with the mallet in his hands at the end, in the video
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 08:43:41 pm by TheZeus »

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 16, 2015, 08:42:43 pm »
you can clearly see Kaoklai getting 2 kills with the boulder on a stick, and Allers walking around with the mallet at the end, in the video

i said and dont even use 1 of them meaning allers you fucking retard..............

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #143 on: August 16, 2015, 08:54:45 pm »
I watched it live and the guy with the mallet tried to hit somebody. Then when Jay told him that 2 crush throughs weren't allowed he walked like for 5 seconds and dropped it than. Still he used it -> breaking the rules -> dq. Just accept it.

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 16, 2015, 09:02:39 pm »
I watched it live and the guy with the mallet tried to hit somebody. Then when Jay told him that 2 crush throughs weren't allowed he walked like for 5 seconds and dropped it than. Still he used it -> breaking the rules -> dq. Just accept it.

I do accept it we still came in 3rd im just saying its some bullshit between that and the Brazillians not getting DQed and then people being able to sub in for teams in like the 3rd round and teams being made all together like the randoms team...............Some massive fucking unorganized shit.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 16, 2015, 09:15:14 pm »
+2
I do accept it we still came in 3rd im just saying its some bullshit between that and the Brazillians not getting DQed and then people being able to sub in for teams in like the 3rd round and teams being made all together like the randoms team...............Some massive fucking unorganized shit.

Brazillians were there. They just didn't play imo. They waited till Jay told them to join and than they were there, or am I wrong? Still if there is a possibiltiy to get more teams the organizer of this tournament should have chosen it - as he did.
If there are teams not showing up and there is the possibility to get a new team, y should't it be done?
Organizing something like this is not that easy, especially when there are retards on the server who don't stop spamming. Be happy that I didn't ban miley  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
If you want a organized one, don't break the rules, don't spam admin chat and don't spam normal chat and be fucking happy with the price u got. I would have dq you imo. Every game has rules. Don't blame the tournament to be unorganized, if your own team is.

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 16, 2015, 09:19:03 pm »
Brazillians were there. They just didn't play imo. They waited till Jay told them to join and than they were there, or am I wrong? Still if there is a possibiltiy to get more teams the organizer of this tournament should have chosen it - as he did.
If there are teams not showing up and there is the possibility to get a new team, y should't it be done?
Organizing something like this is not that easy, especially when there are retards on the server who don't stop spamming. Be happy that I didn't ban miley  :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
If you want a organized one, don't break the rules, don't spam admin chat and don't spam normal chat and be fucking happy with the price u got. I would have dq you imo. Every game has rules. Don't blame the tournament to be unorganized, if your own team is.

You cant say shit ur from fucking EU bro go home, you should have no rights on any NA servers, Go get tournaments and shit for them and stop trying to be some chocolate chip cookie leader admin in NA, no one likes you and your not funny or cool when you try to be.

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 16, 2015, 09:21:35 pm »
I asked jay if I should kick the ppl who spam.

The only thing he said is "please"

And after I kicked the first the chat was pretty clear.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2015, 09:28:38 pm by BlackxBird »

Offline CaptBob

• Baron
  • Renown: 107
  • Infamy: 11
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Cosby
  • Game nicks: HoC_ImperialWizard_BillCosby
« Reply #148 on: August 16, 2015, 09:29:09 pm »
+2
Subs were allowed throughout, we just felt a team composition change was necessary to fight some of the other more aggressive melee oriented teams. I.E your squad, the Jews, and PK.

14) Substitutions are allowed. They will take the position of the participant on the team permanently. You may sub as many times as you'd like. You may not substitute if you're already on a team.
While I cannot confirm this, for I was not in teamspeak, nor do I play this game, because it is shit.
So being in the position I am
(click to show/hide)

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 16, 2015, 09:29:44 pm »
I asked jay if I should kick the ppl who spam.

The only thing he said is "please"

Yea well me and my team just felt we got a little bluntsided for an honest mistake and some other shit that happened but overall Jay did run a decent tourny with you and Ost helping and i appreciate it even though im a bit sour that we didnt get to fight them.