Author Topic: Black Bird's NA Invasion  (Read 140736 times)

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
Re: NA Strategus General Discussion (by BB <3 )
« Reply #2010 on: September 14, 2015, 01:08:04 pm »
well as it seems u guys found ur balls finally. Show me how big they are  8-)

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2011 on: September 14, 2015, 03:32:02 pm »
I miss the part afterwards... when they send back the heads  :twisted: :twisted:  :twisted:

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2012 on: September 14, 2015, 06:22:10 pm »
Hesky...again...y the fuck do u still bother?

lol, have u not figured out how it works in na yet? heres a brief example of how NA debates with EU ( na = side 2 )

side1"wow, what you guys wrote isnt even close to accurate, in fact its all false, y would u write that"

side2"NO NO WOT U SAID IS WRONG! ALSO U DID THIS ONCE IN THE PAST!"

side1" what i wrote wasnt wrong if u could find something incorrect about it, plz feel free to let me know, also, ive never done what u said i did"

side2"YA WELL I DONT HAVE TIME TO CORRECT ALL UR BULLSHIT, SO I WONT BOTHER, WHAT I SAY IS TRUE, WHAT U SAY IS FALSE, AND U TOTALLY DID THAT THING IN THE PAST"

side1: "heres a bunch of links proving what i said was right, as well as proving i never did what u said i did."

side2: "YA WELL< WTF HAVE U DONE LATELY?"

HOLY FUCKING SHIT SIDE 2, learn how to fucking argue ffs. and u kids still wonder y some NA's would rather play with EU players then NA ones?
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #2013 on: September 14, 2015, 06:53:19 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Plumbo, you fucking halfwit....at no point did you mention how weshouldservebeer ruined strat and the mod and your life....I expected more.....

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The disappointment I feel when I read your posts...

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2014 on: September 14, 2015, 07:42:35 pm »
In all fairness, i prefer to play NA strat over EU strat, since people have more fun in TS and care less about max efficiency in battles and on the map in NA.

you were in my battles. We allways had fun in Eu battles, but kept it organzied! Like, when the commander talks, everone else shuts up. Really. Nobody disturbed the commander, but other commander telling him in his own battle that he does bullshit. And here in NA, I was like "could u guys plz be quiet when I talk?" in the first battle. In the 5th

"U MOTHERF**KING D**KHEADS SHUT UP WHEN I TALK. WTF'S GOING ON HERE. FUCKING NA'S"

but ye I noticed that in NA most ppl just do yolo things in strat battles :D Once I saw some ppl discussing the first 5 minutes how to attack, so siege tower or catapult or continue ladderspam.

Offline Zeus_

• The Best Caboose
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 447
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
  • Game nicks: Zeus
  • IRC nick: Zeus?
« Reply #2015 on: September 14, 2015, 08:15:13 pm »
+4
In all fairness, i prefer to play NA strat over EU strat, since people have more fun in TS and care less about max efficiency in battles and on the map in NA

There's also Discount Kesh

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2016 on: September 14, 2015, 08:44:44 pm »
Could the great King Louie set his night time one hour earlier? I can't stay awake until 3 AM when I gotta go to work/school.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #2017 on: September 14, 2015, 09:17:35 pm »

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #2018 on: September 14, 2015, 09:22:40 pm »
Everytime I did EU battles they were more disorganized than the NA ones so me and my clan mates would just run around with great mauls and bonk enemies and just not even go in TS lol. I dont think I ever did any eques battles so it might have been different for you guys.

Fact of the day, the only people who give a shit about HCE getting rekt by Eques are HCE members or former-HCE members. What does that tell you? Nobody likes HCE. Inb4 'Blerp, Heskey, we not here to be liked, we don't give a shit if we're liked or not', well plenty of your members seem to give a shit about getting fucked in the ass, and that only happened because nobody likes HCE so the 2 are kinda connected. The only non-HCE member who is pro HCE is you, and you bitched out of their faction just this summer.
Lol didnt you bitch out of the Black Knights and sell of their city to the Brotherhood? And I'm not the only one whose left, almost everyone that isn't acre has left HCE at this point(Rando, Bryggan, Tal, Wick, Albus, Sitvek, etc etc). The reason I'm still pro HCE is because I actually like fighting beside them and they're fun to hang out with
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 09:28:06 pm by Tristan_of_Erzoth »

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #2019 on: September 14, 2015, 09:38:57 pm »
Could the great King Louie set his night time one hour earlier? I can't stay awake until 3 AM when I gotta go to work/school.

Says the guy who has his night time set to 3 AM(CST), unless of course they attacked at exactly 9 PM EST(3 AM CST).

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2020 on: September 14, 2015, 09:43:44 pm »
my night time starts at 5 AM and lasts for 8 hours.  If that is a problem for anyone go bury yaself.

Offline Schoi

• Duke
  • Renown: 578
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: small weiner
  • Game nicks: Skoi, Schoi, jus_the_tip_bby_feel_rlygud
« Reply #2021 on: September 14, 2015, 09:47:21 pm »
+4
Everytime I did EU battles they were more disorganized than the NA ones so me and my clan mates would just run around with great mauls and bonk enemies and just not even go in TS lol. I dont think I ever did any eques battles so it might have been different for you guys.
Lol didnt you bitch out of the Black Knights and sell of their city to the Brotherhood? And I'm not the only one whose left, almost everyone that isn't acre has left HCE at this point(Rando, Bryggan, Tal, Wick, Albus, Sitvek, etc etc). The reason I'm still pro HCE is because I actually like fighting beside them and they're fun to hang out with

fuq r u talkin bout Tristan every tim I sign up for an EU battle there's just shield walls and shield walls and people actually saying things in teamspeak that's relevant to the game. While NA strat battles are like *kills 3 people with a great maul at the top of the staircase with up swings with a 42:3 build* 'OOHHOOHHOO BABYYYY A TRIPPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE". And then there's Allers just shit talking HoC like, "nice kd bundle of stickss, uninstall" "you guys fucking suck, look at me, im at the top". And then I'm just spamming "l0l nikgur".
Best quote

Well fact is, NA players are mostly casual normies not knowing mechanics & who would have no chance against competitive EU players on the same ping.

Offline fallinup

• Knight
  • Renown: 78
  • Infamy: 41
  • cRPG Player
  • Chantakey
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Bastard of Almerra
« Reply #2022 on: September 14, 2015, 10:52:48 pm »
fuq r u talkin bout Tristan every tim I sign up for an EU battle there's just shield walls and shield walls and people actually saying things in teamspeak that's relevant to the game. While NA strat battles are like *kills 3 people with a great maul at the top of the staircase with up swings with a 42:3 build* 'OOHHOOHHOO BABYYYY A TRIPPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE". And then there's Allers just shit talking HoC like, "nice kd bundle of stickss, uninstall" "you guys fucking suck, look at me, im at the top". And then I'm just spamming "l0l nikgur".
WILL YOU MARRY ME?

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #2023 on: September 14, 2015, 11:25:53 pm »
+1

Wait isn't that how you're supposed to play strat?

Edit: Also wow 1pm-2pm battles on a tuesday? Fucking shit times
« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 12:42:37 am by Tristan_of_Erzoth »

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline engurrand

• Psychopath
  • Earl
  • Renown: 359
  • Infamy: 101
  • cRPG Player
  • Trifecta
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Kingdom of Veluca
« Reply #2024 on: September 15, 2015, 12:52:30 am »
+1

long live NA and fuck non heros

Thats coming from a suck