Author Topic: Black Bird's NA Invasion  (Read 140889 times)

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
Re: EU Invasion #2015
« Reply #1830 on: September 05, 2015, 07:25:43 am »
Except we didn't complain and got what we wanted... HCE complained quite a lot and also failed world domination.  :rolleyes:
Go read my first like 30 posts on this thread. Only one would I really consider complaining.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #1831 on: September 05, 2015, 06:08:43 pm »
+3
Alright, let me rephrase that...

Except we didn't complain and got what we wanted... HCE James and a select few others complained quite a lot and also failed world domination.  :rolleyes:

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline Lt_Anders

• King
  • Renown: 1049
  • Infamy: 651
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Man, I still play this shit?
    • View Profile
    • Drowtales
  • Faction: Astralis
  • Game nicks: Anders_Astralis
« Reply #1832 on: September 05, 2015, 07:33:33 pm »
+4
So when is the rest of NA going to stop being allied, now that HCE has like 1 fief. HCE isn't even close to the largest faction anymore and we still have a massive alliance.

Can we kill EU now?

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
« Reply #1833 on: September 05, 2015, 07:52:57 pm »
+2
So when is the rest of NA going to stop being allied, now that HCE has like 1 fief. HCE isn't even close to the largest faction anymore and we still have a massive alliance.

Can we kill EU now?
Or start killing each other? an HoC vs LL war would be pretty entertaining  :D :wink:

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1834 on: September 05, 2015, 08:08:57 pm »
+3
honestly its been the same rosters and battles for ever now. months and months of acre and their allies, vs LL and their allies. was the same rosters when HCE formed and doom carrot thought they were taking over the map, was the same rosters all the way through the "EU Invasion", now that HCE is wiped*** it would be nice to see something like HoC vs LL...but will it happen? idk, idc. strat has been dead to me pretty much since Wes\squids and Kesh\FCC left. in NA we just dont have the player base to make interesting wars anymore, its always the same sort of rosters, and the whole weshouldservebeer vs weshouldservedeath is pretty stale without USSR Wes, TkoV Rob and the Kesh loyalists.

(*** lol totally called it, like, way way back i had an entire thread called the End of Acre, predicting some fucking idiot would bail them out, and thus be taken down with them...its the typical situation i think they have been in with every fucking alliance they have made. poor starks, Tala almost ruled the world with her afk attacks, dem acre fucklings cost her everything. )
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #1835 on: September 05, 2015, 08:18:08 pm »
+3
We also never insulted you non-stop in the forums.  I just re-read the first four pages.  Someone mentioned the rosters might be skewered- suggesting that if we kept our usual 25 vs 25 NA players, then the addition of Eu players would throw off the balance.  And pretty much the rest is people calling us losers and whiners, with us throwing in a bit of tongue in cheek propaganda.

Seriously.  Reread the first few pages.

And I will admit my world domination plan has suffered.... a set back.  I know I am a terrible person for trying to take over the world in this war game.  Yet I was sooo close.  With good luck and six more years of strat, I could have done it.

EDIT:  Ugh, read more of the first pages.  Some pretty funny propaganda stuff which made me lol, then Eus bitching and whining about NA prime time not being very good for them and we should all change it to cater to them, the some VonCrow guy spouting off some hate.  Who is that guy?  Must be a Squid.  Then its all bitch hate whine complain... which is why I never bother reading 90% of it.

Someone should count the 'whine' comments, and see who complained the most.

mate, there are like not really much "whine" comments. But there are actually much whine comments about whine comments, and then ppl QQ about ppl whining, then they insult each other, then someone shittalks, someones whines, someone whines about the whining aaaaaaaaand so on.

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
« Reply #1836 on: September 05, 2015, 08:36:07 pm »
honestly its been the same rosters and battles for ever now. months and months of acre and their allies, vs LL and their allies. was the same rosters when HCE formed and doom carrot thought they were taking over the map, was the same rosters all the way through the "EU Invasion", now that HCE is wiped*** it would be nice to see something like HoC vs LL...but will it happen? idk, idc. strat has been dead to me pretty much since Wes\squids and Kesh\FCC left. in NA we just dont have the player base to make interesting wars anymore, its always the same sort of rosters, and the whole weshouldservebeer vs weshouldservedeath is pretty stale without USSR Wes, TkoV Rob and the Kesh loyalists.

(*** lol totally called it, like, way way back i had an entire thread called the End of Acre, predicting some fucking idiot would bail them out, and thus be taken down with them...its the typical situation i think they have been in with every fucking alliance they have made. poor starks, Tala almost ruled the world with her afk attacks, dem acre fucklings cost her everything. )
I dunno man, at this point personally I'm to the point where I'd rather start mercing for long enemies if they go to war against each other than have this stalemate of HCE in their last city while HoC, WOTN, Berserks, LL, Novgorod, Brotherhood, and EU all sit in a massive care bear alliance. It makes it literally impossible for new factions and players to start even trying to get active in the strat map, because the only fiefs they can attack without immediately getting shit on by 99% of the map is Durquba and probably my castle as well. We're all kinda of friends or whatever at this point lets just scramble the sides and fight each other more, it could be fun actually having interesting battles and rosters who knows

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #1837 on: September 05, 2015, 10:51:14 pm »
I think I already pissed Hetman off already... oh wait, that won't help at all.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #1838 on: September 05, 2015, 11:26:25 pm »
+1
HoC might try and get something going if strat gets too stale. What exactly, I cant say since we haven't gotten to that point yet, obviously, but we'll think of something when the time comes. In the meantime however, we've gotta unfortunately go back into trade-sim mode since wars don't pay for themselves.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
« Reply #1839 on: September 06, 2015, 12:07:36 am »
+6
EXTRA EXTRA READ ALL ABOUT IT! LEAKED CONVERSATION WITH DUTCHY ABOUT HoC!!!!!!

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 12:11:11 am by Tristan_of_Erzoth »

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #1840 on: September 06, 2015, 12:29:38 am »
+1
I dunno man, at this point personally I'm to the point where I'd rather start mercing for long enemies if they go to war against each other than have this stalemate of HCE in their last city while HoC, WOTN, Berserks, LL, Novgorod, Brotherhood, and EU all sit in a massive care bear alliance. It makes it literally impossible for new factions and players to start even trying to get active in the strat map, because the only fiefs they can attack without immediately getting shit on by 99% of the map is Durquba and probably my castle as well. We're all kinda of friends or whatever at this point lets just scramble the sides and fight each other more, it could be fun actually having interesting battles and rosters who knows

the thing is: The rosters are even. If now something like HoC or LL and HCE vs someone comes up, the rosters would be gay as fuck.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #1841 on: September 06, 2015, 02:12:45 am »
The rosters will be even.  For example, if LL attacks HoC, HCE will support the lowest roster to ensure max casualties and wasted gear.  When there are three enemies growling at each other, no one wants to let the other get the upper hand.  The only thing I'd be worried about is people might not attack for fear the third guy might swoop in like a vulture.  Then we get a huge, boring arms race... the sort of thing that can only be ended by the threat of strat ending.

• Game Admin
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
« Reply #1842 on: September 06, 2015, 02:39:18 am »
The rosters will be even.  For example, if LL attacks HoC, HCE will support the lowest roster to ensure max casualties and wasted gear.  When there are three enemies growling at each other, no one wants to let the other get the upper hand.  The only thing I'd be worried about is people might not attack for fear the third guy might swoop in like a vulture.  Then we get a huge, boring arms race... the sort of thing that can only be ended by the threat of strat ending.
So basically whats been going on with every single other faction sans HCE

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1843 on: September 06, 2015, 01:03:43 pm »
So what I was telling, is coming out. I can see in the future.
Well its up to the Carebear Alliance what to do now.
You can whippe out HCE compleetly, but the chance excist that the most of the HCE faction will stop playing strat, so less merc's if you gonna fight against each other, or you can make strat a merchant game just to see who's the richest faction.
You have endles posibility's

Offline Kadeth

• Marshall
  • Renown: 845
  • Infamy: 81
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: kadeth
« Reply #1844 on: September 06, 2015, 01:18:50 pm »
Riding around on Kangaroos, fair enough, but we call them prawns not fucking shrimps