Author Topic: Black Bird's NA Invasion  (Read 126596 times)

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
Re: EU Invasion #2015
« Reply #1200 on: August 05, 2015, 10:22:31 am »
well my troops die in a war we won 36 days ago, still you guys don't even try to attack for example my 400 troops army outta durquba. I told eragen to wait, cuz I was like, cmon, let's see if that bird guy is a pussy. But yes. DaBirds was afraid of a 400 men army when he had 600. Actually eragen should have attacked him, we would have flagcapped after 150 tickets anyways, soo...

Oh and btw^^ This was supposed to be a blitzkrieg. We just noticed it is so funny to rekt u guys so that we did not attack with the big ones anymore. But fuck it, this time it weren't 18 days, it will be something like ~40-42. Still a great number for destroying a faction which owned 40 % of the map^^
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 10:26:19 am by BlackxBird »

Offline Aldogalus

• Count
  • Renown: 264
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murder Boner, Keyboard Warriors (MB, KbW)
  • Game nicks: Aldo, Aldo_TheDandyDiddler_MB
  • IRC nick: Aldogalus
« Reply #1201 on: August 05, 2015, 05:10:58 pm »
+7
So HoC was part of WoTN, when WoTN removed MB from the map? This is news to me, and I'll take your word for it that it happened. I honestly couldnt tell you if its true or not... because before all of our land got taken, we stopped playing. Either way though, I wouldn't really chalk up removing an inactive clan from the map as an achievement of war. Kind of silly.

Also every choad chafing bundle of sticks and their gay-ball cousin teamed/teams up against acre. It's not that hard to jump on the Acre-gang-bang train and act like you are really good at the game, and quite frankly blackbird, you seem like a massive tool. LETS CALL A SPADE A SPADE HERE PEOPLE.

Props for coming to NA to start a war, thats definitely a ballsy move. However attacking one of the least reputable factions in NA(who are already hated by so many simply because they are "bad-lol") successfully, doesnt really earn you any renown in my book. Any decent sized faction in EU has the capability to create massive well equipped armies with great gear, and I cant think of more than 5 or so NA factions who were blessed with this capability - acre hasn't been one of them. Sure you could say something like "NA is full of pingers---we play with 100+ ping and still win!!!!", but the truth is you have 60% of the NA players signing up for you, and within that 60% happens to be the majority of the high skilled NA players.

Acre is probably the most resilient faction on the NA map. They have recovered from being wiped or at least severely diminished on several occasions, and James/crew just won't give up the fight. For this reason, they have earned my respect, and my support in this shitstorm of a playground gangbang. To see acre grow and actually raise quite a few players from brand spanking new crpg-shitbabies, into well skilled players, amidst all of the defeat/belittling that people love to assert upon them, leads me to believe that Acre is full of true champions, and an unmovable moral.

It's so easy to jump on the Acre hate train, and kick a downed dog(after all i talked a bunch of shit to acre back when they first reformed into a heavy cav/plate wearing clan on NA-1. Annoying as fuck), but I personally have a fucking backbone and will stand for the righteous, and fight the wicked.

I'm kind of coming back to strat, and a few others are involved(we are fucking lazy), and if I happen to be around outside of real life, I'll do a few things on the strat map, or fight in a battle here and there. It honestly sucks to feel like we basically have to support Acre, or join the rest of the nutless Acre combatants, but I don't think there is much choice in the matter. No guts, no glory. See you on the field

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1202 on: August 05, 2015, 05:26:04 pm »
+1
So HoC was part of WoTN, when WoTN removed MB from the map? This is news to me, and I'll take your word for it that it happened. I honestly couldnt tell you if its true or not... because before all of our land got taken, we stopped playing. Either way though, I wouldn't really chalk up removing an inactive clan from the map as an achievement of war. Kind of silly.

Also every choad chafing bundle of sticks and their gay-ball cousin teamed/teams up against acre. It's not that hard to jump on the Acre-gang-bang train and act like you are really good at the game, and quite frankly blackbird, you seem like a massive tool. LETS CALL A SPADE A SPADE HERE PEOPLE.

Props for coming to NA to start a war, thats definitely a ballsy move. However attacking one of the least reputable factions in NA(who are already hated by so many simply because they are "bad-lol") successfully, doesnt really earn you any renown in my book. Any decent sized faction in EU has the capability to create massive well equipped armies with great gear, and I cant think of more than 5 or so NA factions who were blessed with this capability - acre hasn't been one of them. Sure you could say something like "NA is full of pingers---we play with 100+ ping and still win!!!!", but the truth is you have 60% of the NA players signing up for you, and within that 60% happens to be the majority of the high skilled NA players.

Acre is probably the most resilient faction on the NA map. They have recovered from being wiped or at least severely diminished on several occasions, and James/crew just won't give up the fight. For this reason, they have earned my respect, and my support in this shitstorm of a playground gangbang. To see acre grow and actually raise quite a few players from brand spanking new crpg-shitbabies, into well skilled players, amidst all of the defeat/belittling that people love to assert upon them, leads me to believe that Acre is full of true champions, and an unmovable moral.

It's so easy to jump on the Acre hate train, and kick a downed dog(after all i talked a bunch of shit to acre back when they first reformed into a heavy cav/plate wearing clan on NA-1. Annoying as fuck), but I personally have a fucking backbone and will stand for the righteous, and fight the wicked.

I'm kind of coming back to strat, and a few others are involved(we are fucking lazy), and if I happen to be around outside of real life, I'll do a few things on the strat map, or fight in a battle here and there. It honestly sucks to feel like we basically have to support Acre, or join the rest of the nutless Acre combatants, but I don't think there is much choice in the matter. No guts, no glory. See you on the field

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease stop QQing about Acre being rekt. It is how it is. Just because we are a stronger faction it does not mean we have to win that war! And yes, I agree with u in some of ur arguments. They earn respect, they tried their best as it seems, the thing is just they could have done way better! WAY BETTER!

And stop calling it something like the "acre hate train", because it is not us QQing about acres being twats, it is Acre hating other ppl, cuz of like everything. Like "oh you are unfair, stop that, we can't deal with u" or "WHAT?! After 20 sides of pure murica propaganda you think we should stop? Fuck u." "You don't agree with me?! WTF. FUCK U" And when somebody hates you, you don't like him either.

And for some reason they change their minds in like every single post. At first they are like omg we have no chance, and than they are like omg you have no chance. And if you read the previous 5000 sides you will notice it is allways one of the HCE side writing shit and one of our side disagreeing.

Oh and just saying, the amount of troops we brought in the beginning was 30K. By using them we destroied more than 30K even though we lost about 7 to the server upfuck... So maybe finally someone accepts the fact that our tactics are maybe a bit superiour...
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 05:30:59 pm by BlackxBird »

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1203 on: August 05, 2015, 05:53:59 pm »
btw after this war we have to make a top 10 retarded posts, top 10 of epic posts and top ten of complete offtopic n'stuff for this thread. Will be probably pretty amusing :D

Offline BlackPanda

• Count
  • Renown: 244
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • USA
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: BlackPanda \ blubbernugget
  • IRC nick: BlackPanda
« Reply #1204 on: August 05, 2015, 06:12:51 pm »
+1
Your tactic isn't some welll thought off plan to destroy HCE, its literally keep throwing troops till HCE has none left.

Offline W0LF

• Baron
  • Renown: 148
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: W0LF
  • IRC nick: W0LF
« Reply #1205 on: August 05, 2015, 06:14:51 pm »
+3
When I read BlackBird's posts I feel like i'm reading one of Plumbo's. Hurts to read.

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #1206 on: August 05, 2015, 06:34:22 pm »
+1
Your tactic isn't some welll thought off plan to destroy HCE, its literally keep throwing troops till HCE has none left.
And what is yours? Just stand there and take it till you have nothing left? I have seen you move 2, 1k armies and that is it. Quite pathetic considering how many players you have... But I guess it is all a part of a grand master plan of some sort that my tiny eu brain can't grasp
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline BlackPanda

• Count
  • Renown: 244
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • USA
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: BlackPanda \ blubbernugget
  • IRC nick: BlackPanda
« Reply #1207 on: August 05, 2015, 06:38:01 pm »
+2
You see, HCE only has like 10-15 semi active players, so fuck off with that "you have more people" shit. We are going against like 1234567345676895435678976543 troops.

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #1208 on: August 05, 2015, 06:45:56 pm »
+1
You see, HCE only has like 10-15 semi active players, so fuck off with that "you have more people" shit. We are going against like 1234567345676895435678976543 troops.
10-15 is way more then eques and kalmar combined, so don't blame it on your "low" amount of players. Also even tho you have less troops you can do a lot of damage with more armies moving than the enemy, ask any experienced strat player. Kalmar has done this a lot and to great success. But you are just to incompetent to do anything on the map.
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline Rando

• Duke
  • Renown: 593
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player
  • Chairman of the Refuge Against Domestic Violence.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1209 on: August 05, 2015, 06:49:02 pm »
+3
"our tactic are superiour" -German autist who surprise attacked a faction that was already at war against everyone, with gear and troops amassed from EU being dead.
Women cannot be autistic, because that implies otherwise well functioning brain to be impaired in some way. We know that women posses no such thing.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1210 on: August 05, 2015, 06:52:47 pm »
+4
What Aldo said is 100% true and accurate. If I was gay I'd bend over and spread em for you m8.

Arn, did you even read your allies list on the first page of the thread. There's like 5 or 6 clans supporting you and unless they're all your accounts it's reasonable to assume you have more than 10 or 15 people you shitlord.

Blackbird, you know nothing of NA except it's location on a map....hopefully....might be giving you too much credit. What Aldo was saying is that Acre has been ridiculed relentlessly by the NA community for years pretty much and so has HoC. It's easy to support anyone who isn't them and feel like you've got huge balls and are the besssssssss. In reality though it takes more balls to stand up for the person that gets shit on constantly. Props to Acre for not giving a shit about what people say to them in game. Props to HoC too. I'd support either one of you guys til the end but I'm forced to support Acre in this matter because HoC chose to side with EU.

Tl;dr: I had sex with your mom.

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #1211 on: August 05, 2015, 07:14:05 pm »
+4
Not gonna lie, we didn't "wipe MB" until you guys went inactive. I merely threw that up there with some of our other "accomplishments" since our enemy's only claim to fame is wiping out the afk squid faction, so if they're using that as proof that they accomplished something, we might as well do the same. It isn't anything to be proud of at all, but according to acre, it is something to be immensely proud of, and even if it is your only "accomplishment" over the past year and a half of strat, then you're still doing something productive! Also no one is hating on acre "cuz they are bad lel." That might be what people who only play NA1 would think, but the actual strat "diplomacy" aspect of it is far more in depth.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #1212 on: August 05, 2015, 09:20:20 pm »

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
« Reply #1213 on: August 06, 2015, 12:20:25 am »
+1
Nice to see all these Godfrey players signed up for EU. Unless they plan to unsign for EU at the last second, that would be scummy. They wouldn't do that would they?
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #1214 on: August 06, 2015, 12:33:57 am »
Please guys that is something you would try not us.