Author Topic: Black Bird's NA Invasion  (Read 140891 times)

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: EU Invasion #2015
« Reply #1800 on: September 03, 2015, 07:16:22 pm »
+16
i woke up hungover yesterday and had left crpg open and rob was playing, also this thread is shit now

This thread has been shit from page one.

James started off crying about their large army and alliances. Now all he does is post ugly WW2 pictures with writing that he finds humorous.

Plumbo has said at least 30 times that he is done with this game and the forums yet continues to post in it.

Voncrow has been anti-James from the start and hasn't skipped a beat.

Tristan started off as an admin and a member of HCE. He left HCE and thought it would be a cool idea to make an avengers strat faction. He then realized how dumb that was and tried to salvage what he could and save face.

BlackBird just was not having any of the jokes or sarcasm in this thread at all.

Schoi I am convinced is retarded or has some form of mental deficiency.

HESKEYTIME started off being a positive force for HCE and claiming he was an ally to them while never actually mercing for them in a battle. He doesn't play crpg very often but he posts on the forums non stop. He also seems to be anti HCE.

Bronto has the occasional gottem here and there.

Bryggan writes incredibly long and ridiculous posts because he doesn't keep up with the thread enough.

Those newish acre kids want to be "one of the boys" so they go along with the stupid shit James is throwing out

Slave is saying acre never attacks when they have no shit to attack with and blah blah blah. Also goes off of what voncrow say and vice versa.

Zeus is the comedic relief of the Eu alliance.

Jona is not relevant in this thread at all.

Havelle is the guy that convinced me to help Tristan and James get shit going and to not give up hope. Guy is also pretty funny.

I am a shit sipping retard that throws in the occasional valid point, meme or song.

There were more people posting in this thread but they have all gotten sick of trying to say shit as well as getting bored.
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
« Reply #1801 on: September 03, 2015, 07:26:30 pm »
+7
Awesome breakdown but I'm not the one that says "Acre doesn't attack", I think you mean BlackBird or Arn.  Also who the fuck is Voncrow?? Heard he is a douche and Mercs for whoever has the best Xbows.

PS: Just found out McDeath and Havelle are fucking each other.

James started off crying about their large army and alliances. Now all he does is post ugly WW2 pictures with writing that he finds humorous.

Plumbo has said at least 30 times that he is done with this game and the forums yet continues to post in it.

Tristan started off as an admin and a member of HCE. He left HCE and thought it would be a cool idea to make an avengers strat faction. He then realized how dumb that was and tried to salvage what he could and save face.

BlackBird just was not having any of the jokes or sarcasm in this thread at all.

HESKEYTIME started off being a positive force for HCE and claiming he was an ally to them while never actually mercing for them in a battle. He doesn't play crpg very often but he posts on the forums non stop. He also seems to be anti HCE.

Bryggan writes incredibly long and ridiculous posts because he doesn't keep up with the thread enough.

Those newish acre kids want to be "one of the boys" so they go along with the stupid shit James is throwing out

Slave is saying acre never attacks when they have no shit to attack with and blah blah blah. Also goes off of what voncrow say and vice versa.

Havelle is the guy that convinced me to help Tristan and James get shit going and to not give up hope. Guy is also pretty funny.

I am a shit sipping retard that throws in the occasional valid point, meme or song.

There were more people posting in this thread but they have all gotten sick of trying to say shit as well as getting bored.
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #1802 on: September 03, 2015, 07:30:54 pm »
+1
pff, it's just unfair. I can't say anything racist against u guys, cuz I would insult my allies. But you can keep it going without hurting anyone that is actually on ur side... QQ

but btw that one is great mcdeath :D

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
    • View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: September 03, 2015, 07:31:15 pm »
+7
PS: Just found out McDeath and Havelle are fucking each other.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
« Reply #1804 on: September 03, 2015, 07:36:24 pm »
+1
pff, it's just unfair. I can't say anything racist against u guys, cuz I would insult my allies. But you can keep it going without hurting anyone that is actually on ur side... QQ

but btw that one is great mcdeath :D

Honestly Blackbird, I don't think anyone in our alliance would care except that one HoC guy who has hated you since he first heard you in ts.
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
« Reply #1805 on: September 03, 2015, 08:28:21 pm »
Shh don't tell them my secret  :twisted:

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 08:31:45 pm by njames89 »

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #1806 on: September 03, 2015, 08:31:30 pm »
The TKoV guy is Tristran actually, not Tristan. He's a cool dude. Tristan Astralis can suck these nuts though

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline bruttus

• Baron
  • Renown: 126
  • Infamy: 150
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: September 03, 2015, 09:42:48 pm »
+1
About the HoC members, I was 1, prolly the most hated 1 ex member of HoC
I remember when Largos and Jona came in the clan,
Prolly they don't know that HoC was born out of xKhanx under the command of Bonesaw and Broms ( if I remember his name)

The only 2 members that still are members of the Old Guard, that remembers how HoC excisted and the Original theme are Dazed and Zorak, and Bonesaw himself.
Actually I was suprissed that it wasn't Dazed or Zorak that taked the torch over from Bonesaw, but well, he made crappy decisions in the past.

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: September 03, 2015, 10:16:29 pm »
+1

Offline Havelle

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 364
  • Infamy: 37
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Frisitan
« Reply #1809 on: September 03, 2015, 10:31:07 pm »

youre funnier :3

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: September 03, 2015, 10:51:02 pm »
(click to show/hide)

For the record I told them to get in line behind our other numerous enemies, and that this was more boring to me then us finishing the great war in NA without EU interuption. I still would have liked to see that war fought, and stand by my words.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 10:55:12 pm by njames89 »

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: September 03, 2015, 11:13:08 pm »
+2
(click to show/hide)

For the record I told them to get in line behind our other numerous enemies, and that this was more boring to me then us finishing the great war in NA without EU interuption. I still would have liked to see that war fought, and stand by my words.

Of course you would. Note this post to see why.
Fighting you guys in the north is like swatting flies away from our face. Just annoying.
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

Offline xxkaliboyx

• Earl
  • Renown: 318
  • Infamy: 104
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Deserter_Merrrrrica
« Reply #1812 on: September 04, 2015, 12:39:43 am »
+5
youre funnier :3

Get a Fucking room you two.
Deserter_Merrrrrica

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: September 04, 2015, 03:08:45 am »
+1
Glad to see acre let us take Curaw without a fight.

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: September 04, 2015, 03:14:29 am »
idk if this appropriate or not. but...that has to be one of thee saddest ways to lose a city...3 attacks? and u no show the last one.

shame. ur all rawr rawr on forums, and talk like "never give up, never surrender" and u gave up.

and for non acrelings reading this:
(click to show/hide)
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE