Author Topic: Black Bird's NA Invasion  (Read 140629 times)

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
Re: EU Invasion #2015
« Reply #1425 on: August 16, 2015, 09:40:08 pm »
+2
Are you guys associated with that one Germans-only clan that Germany had back in the early 40's.

(click to show/hide)

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1426 on: August 17, 2015, 12:35:35 am »
+2
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #1427 on: August 17, 2015, 02:24:50 am »
+1
What the fuck does that even mean? I was never with you, I just gave merc support. I also don't even know what you're referring to about me getting mad.
McDeath is always with us, in our memes

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1428 on: August 17, 2015, 02:33:21 am »
+2
McDeath is always with us, in our memes

McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline MiniPrima

• Noble
  • Renown: 20
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • Put the bread in the fridge, Obama's coming
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Hobos, PEPE, & Cucumbers
  • Game nicks: MiniPrima,Prod,THESIEGEOFAIRSNAKES,Naming_is_Hard_Hobo,Gandour
  • IRC nick: wut
« Reply #1429 on: August 17, 2015, 02:51:47 pm »
+1
i think we all should help stop ebola and donald trump

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1430 on: August 18, 2015, 12:20:35 am »
+3
Thats Bullshit Blackbird
Every Battle, I see the same people, mostly its HoC_Largos, trying to cap our flags, over and over again.
Whille you say that you order to kill as mutch as possible, still you wants to take oure flags down.

So be honnest, and admit it already

TLDR- blackbird tries to take the city in one try, without the right amount of troops or tactics. and if he does take the city in one try, he's fucked xp wise. its not about owning Durq, its about farming it. if Blackbird wanted it, he use the right amount of troops, would raid, and most importantly for a city, he would do fallow up attack. and so i ask: why not the weekend? that question right there is the key to figuring it all out.

Yo Blackybirds, who is this guy? some lad you fucked up in the past? haha he carries his grudge well, ill give him that. and he's looking for honesty huh? okay.

I fought for blackbird, he's a good lad, competent, mostly calm, but aggressive when he needs to be. At the start i didnt say much commanding wise, i didnt need to, and while its not my place to command other peoples battles, i cant help but speak up when i see the wrong things being down, or missed opportunities being overlooked.

The 1st battle, i chalked up to being the first battle, a city is a city and mistakes will happen the first few runs. by the 5th attack something was seriously fucked up, and i found my self speaking up more and more, and calling out blackbird on his constant errors, things i did not expect him to do...and it kept adding up and adding up. The final straw for me, was no weekend battle, shit, i expected 2 battles, 1 saturday, 1 sunday...ahh but that is something a conqueror would do. Blackbird is not here to conquer NA, he is here to farm it.

By the 7th attack i was convinced, Blackbird...is playing me for a fool. These are not legit battles, things like: building more cata's than you would need, breaking more walls than you need, not pushing the same way you did at the other HCE assaults, repeating the same mistakes twice, even though said mistakes were acknowledged and meant to be improved upon.

he does tell us not to drop flags, but that is actually how you take a city in one try, you HAVE to spawn camp a flag to get timers at least 30, thats when you start dropping flags.

Why the fuck would someone waste so much to try and take a city in one shot? if they wanted to own it so badly, why not fallow up attacks? the question of why started to really irritate me, and i called him out, saying he was sabotaging his own battles / allowing the enemy to reinforce.

Some people would lie when getting called out like that, blackbird was honest as fuck, didnt deny shit, and part of me agrees, its the last fief, why not try to get the most xp out of it as you can...WHY? CUZ ITS FUCKING GAY! shame on you blackbird lol, but ya, i get it, you take Durq, ur kinda fucked xp wise, and have to forgo xp for a bit, while planning your next farming route. As long as Durq stays, the xp stays. A conqueror would have taken it long ago, i guess they feel they have conquered enough.

Why no weekend battle? because its prime time for them, not us. he doesnt HAVE to allow HCE good times, he doesnt have to let them get solid rosters...but xp wise, it is in HIS best interest to allow these things, not because it makes his chances of winning better, but because it maximized his xp gain.

and for that reason, i stopped helping them "conqueror" NA. now that i need xp over a good fight...who knows, ill i know for sure, is i feel worse for bird than i do for NA...you lost EU, idk if you were expecting a war when you came to NA, you will not find one here, if Durq falls, Bird is fucked. i imagine he'll leave it empty in the hopes HCE might retake and reinforce it...one can hope i guess, though its not looking promising considering how many fiefs HCE have retaken.

poor EU, actually fuck EU, POOR ME, i had high hopes you would take FCC's place ( they quit under the same conditions i expect EU to quit from...lack of proper enemies )

I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1431 on: August 18, 2015, 12:21:42 am »
damn

thats alot of words. least its not one of those awful RP novels.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #1432 on: August 18, 2015, 12:50:35 am »
Shame its not one of those "awful" RP novels...

Stay strong and don't fall for EU propaganda!

Offline mcdeath

• Marshall
  • Renown: 797
  • Infamy: 349
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #1433 on: August 18, 2015, 01:16:50 am »
+2
damn

thats alot of words. least its not one of those awful RP novels.

I'm getting sick of you saying you're done posting about this shit and then coming back and saying a bunch of words I don't care to read.

McDeath: This guy doesn't shut his lip, but he's one of the funniest players in-game.

Offline BlackPanda

• Count
  • Renown: 244
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
    • USA
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: BlackPanda \ blubbernugget
  • IRC nick: BlackPanda
« Reply #1434 on: August 18, 2015, 01:51:43 am »
+1
Plumbo i thought you were never ever writing in this thread again after your dramatic post.

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_greatsage, Die_In_A_Fire, Dutchy, Halfcast, basic
« Reply #1435 on: August 18, 2015, 02:25:23 am »
+1
yes, and maybe 2morow 5

Most likely 3 when LL sacks New Yruma Castle this weekend, 5 shiny armies are marching  8-)

Offline Zeus_

• The Best Caboose
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 447
  • Infamy: 18
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
  • Game nicks: Zeus
  • IRC nick: Zeus?
« Reply #1436 on: August 18, 2015, 02:55:11 am »
+3
(click to show/hide)

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #1437 on: August 18, 2015, 02:55:28 am »
TLDR- blackbird tries to take the city in one try, without the right amount of troops or tactics. and if he does take the city in one try, he's fucked xp wise. its not about owning Durq, its about farming it. if Blackbird wanted it, he use the right amount of troops, would raid, and most importantly for a city, he would do fallow up attack. and so i ask: why not the weekend? that question right there is the key to figuring it all out.

Yo Blackybirds, who is this guy? some lad you fucked up in the past? haha he carries his grudge well, ill give him that. and he's looking for honesty huh? okay.

I fought for blackbird, he's a good lad, competent, mostly calm, but aggressive when he needs to be. At the start i didnt say much commanding wise, i didnt need to, and while its not my place to command other peoples battles, i cant help but speak up when i see the wrong things being down, or missed opportunities being overlooked.

The 1st battle, i chalked up to being the first battle, a city is a city and mistakes will happen the first few runs. by the 5th attack something was seriously fucked up, and i found my self speaking up more and more, and calling out blackbird on his constant errors, things i did not expect him to do...and it kept adding up and adding up. The final straw for me, was no weekend battle, shit, i expected 2 battles, 1 saturday, 1 sunday...ahh but that is something a conqueror would do. Blackbird is not here to conquer NA, he is here to farm it.

By the 7th attack i was convinced, Blackbird...is playing me for a fool. These are not legit battles, things like: building more cata's than you would need, breaking more walls than you need, not pushing the same way you did at the other HCE assaults, repeating the same mistakes twice, even though said mistakes were acknowledged and meant to be improved upon.

he does tell us not to drop flags, but that is actually how you take a city in one try, you HAVE to spawn camp a flag to get timers at least 30, thats when you start dropping flags.

Why the fuck would someone waste so much to try and take a city in one shot? if they wanted to own it so badly, why not fallow up attacks? the question of why started to really irritate me, and i called him out, saying he was sabotaging his own battles / allowing the enemy to reinforce.

Some people would lie when getting called out like that, blackbird was honest as fuck, didnt deny shit, and part of me agrees, its the last fief, why not try to get the most xp out of it as you can...WHY? CUZ ITS FUCKING GAY! shame on you blackbird lol, but ya, i get it, you take Durq, ur kinda fucked xp wise, and have to forgo xp for a bit, while planning your next farming route. As long as Durq stays, the xp stays. A conqueror would have taken it long ago, i guess they feel they have conquered enough.

Why no weekend battle? because its prime time for them, not us. he doesnt HAVE to allow HCE good times, he doesnt have to let them get solid rosters...but xp wise, it is in HIS best interest to allow these things, not because it makes his chances of winning better, but because it maximized his xp gain.

and for that reason, i stopped helping them "conqueror" NA. now that i need xp over a good fight...who knows, ill i know for sure, is i feel worse for bird than i do for NA...you lost EU, idk if you were expecting a war when you came to NA, you will not find one here, if Durq falls, Bird is fucked. i imagine he'll leave it empty in the hopes HCE might retake and reinforce it...one can hope i guess, though its not looking promising considering how many fiefs HCE have retaken.

poor EU, actually fuck EU, POOR ME, i had high hopes you would take FCC's place ( they quit under the same conditions i expect EU to quit from...lack of proper enemies )

no need to take durquba. I don't want to fight anyone else but HCE/Acre and my looooooooong holidays are almost over. I'm doing EVERYTHING on my own. Every army. Every move of my players is ordered by me. Right now I made sure nobody can kick us outta NA^^ especially not acre. As it seems I can tell u acre guys exactly what I'm doing on the map and you won't do shit anyways. so: As long as they are at durquba, I don't have to care about them lol. Partly we had only 500 troops in NA and those tards did not noticed that. Hell, we had partly only 2 players there. AND REALLY?! U kick atze outta NA while he was leader of Bardaq.... We had eq for 15K troops in there. About 350 items xD We did not eq any of the castles again. You guys could have kicked us outta NA within 1 day lol. 5 peasant battles and it would have been over xD

But as it seems it worked lol ^^ By telling u guys you are pussies and you are damn bad I made u
1st: Defensive. You know you would get rekt in a serious siege against us (I mean when u attack) So u didn't try :D Now the fiefs are geared. Hell you can't even move armies anymore cuz of 4 2K field armies in the desert xD
2nd: You thought it was intelligent and effective to not attack us. You thought defending was good xD. You were like "omg we killed 15 k troops of them at Durquba omg omg we soo good" Guess u guys noticed that there was no attack when u were down to about 1000 troops? AND OMG THE MATTHEW STORY. And that thing with the fail attack when we attacked u and I was like lol u retards, now u got no armors. I guess u really thought there I want the city pretty bad, did u? :D  Too damn funny. Plumbo, I knew you would write something like that and make them thinking. They will be like "oh that's only propaganda, but maaaaaaaybe...". Hell, at one point they were playing for XP too.  Lol. U guys didn't even notice this is a real war. By following ur rules I was able to keep those gentlement agreements. Hell y would I pay mercs for 15 mio if this was a joke.

By attacking Durquba and grinding it down, I made sure that all of your support all over the world will be dead. Still somewhere will be something. But at one point, when I actually want to kill you - I CAN. Cuz you guys can't do shit anymore.

For sure I could have conquered Durquba with the 5th - 10 th try. But, then there would be tons of ur players running around. Hell, I'm no hardcore nerd and my men aren't either. U guys were just hanging out at Durquba doing nothing. Chilling. Well. GG. U made it sooo damn easy for me, gotta really thank u there! You guys just lost tons of area, HCE splitted (as it seems some came back but who dafuq cares about brygg. But talking to him and his forum RP I haven't ever seen something from him).

Well, thank u. Plumbo, James and all the Acre, Bryggan, all those propagandapandas. Oh and btw sorry plumbo. Stop thinking too difficult lol. This is strat, not real life politic xD. If you think as simple as possible, you will see what actually happens. Somebody just told me: "You see, what you want to see". Mate, u just wanted to get a reason to get outta this shit and to do some genius comments :D

Oh and btw, by keeping friendly with the rest of NA and getting dutchy as a really good friend (not joking, that guy rox!) I did not have to attack u in the north lol xD Was already asking my self how dafuq I get that many players to keep the south and attack the north, but yolo. Dutchy bro u got this up there :D Gimme the chance to command once and this shittard village called yruma will be down in 20 minutes.

STILL: This is a game. It is fun for me to play it, that's the reason for it. I didn't want to win this war by flagcapping, simply at grinding u down.

That's no lie now, or sarcasm at all:

I hope I brought you guys really some fun back in this game! I hope some actually really came back to defend against the EU overlords! I hope this wasn't just fun for me. Actually I guess this was the last real war in strat. When the north is dead and you guys sit at durquba I hope u guys finally understand that a war is not made out of one faction attacking the other. Still I hope u enjoyed the XP, I hope u enjoyed the battles. I hope u learnt something, as I absolutely learnt something! Bardaq castle was probably the 5th siege or something I am leading xD U may noticed that I should have done some things different. But at Ahmerrad u probably saw that something changed. A city.. with 500 troops. Hell I'm great :3 Btw the attacker of that fief forgot about the crime so we lost the 1500 troops anyways lol  :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #1438 on: August 18, 2015, 03:05:18 am »
btw the funeral of my granny is tomorrow and it's 3 AM now. I expect 10 +1s for doing this shit now xD I guess I cant sleep anyways, so let the drama begin  :twisted:
« Last Edit: August 18, 2015, 03:13:43 am by BlackxBird »

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir