Author Topic: E3 2015 thread  (Read 4495 times)

Offline Leesin

• King
  • Renown: 1009
  • Infamy: 230
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Leesin
Re: E3 2015 thread
« Reply #45 on: June 24, 2015, 11:22:20 pm »
http://www.polygon.com/forums/meta/2015/6/22/8817423/confirmed-we-still-have-a-huge-diversity-problem

This made me angry, all I have to say is, these jobs aren't down to Gender or Race, they are down to being qualified, suited and quite often connected for the exact job. Forced diversity has ruined workplaces in the UK, where companies pretty much HAVE to be employing some minorities and different genders ( mostly where it's a woman wanting a job in a male dominant environment ) regardless of skills just because they're afraid of being crucified as racist or as against diveristy. I don't want a woman representing something just because she's a woman, the same as I don't want a person getting a job just because of their skin colour, regardless of what it is.

Also women just generally fuck shit up outside of the kitchen lol, gaming has been fine without women, I don't want them to cater to women just to make them feel equal, they should earn their jobs like the men did that have those jobs. Fuck bitches.

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
  • Renown: 611
  • Infamy: 129
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 24, 2015, 11:53:12 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

And then there is BioWare with their slighly forced gay tension between playable chars and NPC's.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2015, 12:03:00 am »
+1
This made me angry, all I have to say is, these jobs aren't down to Gender or Race, they are down to being qualified, suited and quite often connected for the exact job. Forced diversity has ruined workplaces in the UK, where companies pretty much HAVE to be employing some minorities and different genders ( mostly where it's a woman wanting a job in a male dominant environment ) regardless of skills just because they're afraid of being crucified as racist or as against diveristy. I don't want a woman representing something just because she's a woman, the same as I don't want a person getting a job just because of their skin colour, regardless of what it is.

Also women just generally fuck shit up outside of the kitchen lol, gaming has been fine without women, I don't want them to cater to women just to make them feel equal, they should earn their jobs like the men did that have those jobs. Fuck bitches.
Fool, racism and sexism is completely fine as long as white men are the target. It doesn't matter how many competent men lose their jobs because of a quota, as long as we get diversity for the sake of diversity.

These people are just completely detached from reality:

Feminist Frequency ‏@femfreq  23. kesäkuuta
Adding the option for gender-integrated teams to FIFA games could help us imagine that possibility in future real-world sporting events.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2015, 11:06:11 am »
Feminist Frequency ‏@femfreq  23. kesäkuuta
Adding the option for gender-integrated teams to FIFA games could help us imagine that possibility in future real-world sporting events.

That is just delusional, the Norwegian ladies for instance plays the U-16 boys team for it to be fair...

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 25, 2015, 11:10:34 am »
Feminázis is only a problem in the western world.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #50 on: June 25, 2015, 11:34:36 am »
That is just delusional, the Norwegian ladies for instance plays the U-16 boys team for it to be fair...
Yea, things like that are just silly.
A firewoman won't be able to rescue a fat person from a fire - strong male could.
A police woman won't be able to catch a fast burglar - a male could.
A female soldier might not be able to drag a comrade from enemy fire cuz of gear weight - a male comrade could.

A thief doesn't run slower cuz the officer in pursuit is female.
A person isn't less heavy cuz the firefighter is female.
A hit soldier and his dead weight won't become lighter cuz a female is trying to drag him.
A drunk won't really hit less hard cuz the officer in the fight is female.

That isn't sexism - it is a simple fact that the male body is capable of higher power output than a female body. Women have other strengths but physiology isn't one of them when it comes to simple, raw power.

/rant

Sry  :oops:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Siiem

• Heretic
  • Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 25, 2015, 11:47:29 am »
A hit soldier and his dead weight won't become lighter cuz a female is trying to drag him.

Well, not entirely true... if both his legs are blown off he would be quite a lot lighter.  :oops:

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 25, 2015, 11:48:31 am »
Yep, the best female teams are about at the level of good 13-16 year old boys' teams in all sports.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Casimir

• King
  • Renown: 1756
  • Infamy: 271
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The Dashing Templar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Casimir
  • IRC nick: Casimir
« Reply #53 on: June 25, 2015, 01:01:11 pm »
Does anyone take polygon seriously, it's the tumblr of games media.
Turtles

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #54 on: June 26, 2015, 08:24:25 am »
Does anyone take polygon seriously, it's the tumblr of games media.

Tie between them and kotaku for that title
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net