Author Topic: [Ban Request] Cmpn_Kelt  (Read 337 times)

Offline Putin_Akbar

• Knight
  • Renown: 26
  • Infamy: 93
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
[Ban Request] Cmpn_Kelt
« on: June 14, 2015, 10:31:49 am »
So I am horse archer and this round I killed 2 guys in a row (one of them was Cmpn_Kelt)... He started to insult me with a lot of stuff and flaming me for my class. So after few rounds we end up same team with Cmpn_Kelt and instantly when the round starts he just teamkills me on purpose. You can see he did it on purpose since it was in the beginning of round and after he killed me he said things like "done" "You're welcome brothers"... And it's clear few other people were satisfied that I got TKed, due to the fact that I am horse archer.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
Re: [Ban Request] Cmpn_Kelt
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2015, 10:52:57 am »
Even though what he did was against the rules, you were being a twat.

Even after you finished up your quiver you were riding around one or two rounds before the incident.
Flags were up but we had to watch it for 2 hours to go all the way up until you finally died.

If you would have played properly (dismounting on last arrow shot, or last man alive) this would not have happened.

Stop spoiling other player's fun, and nobody will spoil yours.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
Re: [Ban Request] Cmpn_Kelt
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2015, 11:14:04 am »
Even though what he did was against the rules, you were being a twat.

Even after you finished up your quiver you were riding around one or two rounds before the incident.
Flags were up but we had to watch it for 2 hours to go all the way up until you finally died.

If you would have played properly (dismounting on last arrow shot, or last man alive) this would not have happened.

Stop spoiling other player's fun, and nobody will spoil yours.

Just no.

Of course, delaying -if it actually was delaying- is not a good thing to do. However, you should rather report him for that & provide screens (like he did now) to get your justice.

Just teamkilling someone and then acting like a hero gets you banned.

Which will be 2 days in Kelt's case.

Scheduled unban : 16.06.2015 09:10:00

Teamkilling someone for playing a class you dislike is maybe the least understandable situation for a tk there is.

Thanks for reporting.
"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)