Poll

Gravy for admin?

Yes
No
Third unrelated alternative

Author Topic: Ban all krems!!"&"@¤  (Read 26921 times)

Offline Micah

• Duke
  • Renown: 539
  • Infamy: 114
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: Micah_Senpai_von_Krems Glance_the_Useless_von_Krems Arielle_the_little_Mermaid
Re: Ban all krems!!"&"@¤
« Reply #195 on: April 29, 2015, 04:26:05 pm »
+1
yes how couldn't i see it? it's quite obvious the parallelism between a politican trying to get votes over incidents and gravoth saying he's tired of krems trolling and wants someone, even himself, to take care of it, fair comparison crpg-RL.

ye maybe you couldn't get the "on a serious note" bold sentence, should have stressed it more
Sorry, but you missed the point my friend.

I was talking about the "bad politicans" ... who dont try to solve issues and rather only abuse it. Good politicans and also good admins should try to mediate problems and solve conflicts.

And you sir are for some strange reason declaring yourself his spokesman(... cant he explain himself sufficiently ? ), in some pretty blunt way, including insults and quite inconsistant statements about very negative consequences for alot of players (humans btw) ... far away from any attempt to understand the matter ... presented with a complete lack of empathy ... i, regretably, can only call that hate blinded.

How you even think this will help your or Gravoth's matter, who appears to agree with what you dump here ? When all you achieved here was destroying and overspamming each and every attempt for a constructive and sensible discussion ?
I am writing long winded essays in shitty english.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #196 on: April 29, 2015, 04:30:34 pm »
+2
i'm lax towards everyone. :/
Funny how everyone is over-reading this statement when it's actually all that is needed as information.
An admin is supposed to treat everyone the same, right?

Just imagine Fin as the anti-pole to Thomek. Even more funny considering how much shit Thomek had to endure for his approach which the very same people are calling for now.

inb4 "We need someone in the middle!!1"... yea, go f*** yourself piss off...
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #197 on: April 29, 2015, 04:30:40 pm »
And you sir are for some strange reason declaring yourself his spokesman(... cant he explain himself sufficiently ? ), in some pretty blunt way, including insults and quite inconsistant statements about very negative consequences for alot of players (humans btw) ... far away from any attempt to understand the matter ... presented with a complete lack of empathy ... i, regretably, can only call that hate blinded.

How you even think this will help your or Gravoth's matter, who appears to agree with what you dump here ? When all you achieved here was destroying and overspamming each and every attempt for a constructive and sensible discussion ?

Well when im at work i cant really speak much for myself while i see a lot of things being sad that i consider untrue. Darmaster covers for me pretty well which is nice to see since the thread is going by 4 pages untill im back from work.

Also
>implying sensible discussion
atleast nothing more sensible thats actually going on right now, thats just how its going to look like when the groups have such differing opinions.

Pretty hillarious and hypocritc, in my eyes, to try to turn this thread into an admin application, based on a community polarizing matter for an obviously prejudiced guy who is trying to steer up the heat in order to grab even more votes from hate projecting community part ... like a politican abusing incidents in his favor ... but in such an shamelessly and insultingly obvious way.
 ... what a laughable and way beyond doubble-facepalm-worthy attempt.

I meantioned it earlier, but i have considered applying for admin for a while now and the event just gave me that final push to do it. At first i was not really being serious though with the thread but fin said add poll, so i thought i might aswell actually go for it. Also i dont really see any admin application part of the forum so hm.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #198 on: April 29, 2015, 04:32:26 pm »
Well obviously having a biased admin (fin) hasnt been a problem so far. Oberyn got banned and krems member who did the same teamkilling remained on the server throughout the night. I dont see why you would be bothered with it now?

Not saying i would treat krems unfairly, but you really cant be surprised that krems would be the most targetted since their whole enjoyment in the game is generally based on making others watch them have their own sort of fun. If you know vanguard, or well old byz mentality we generally go for eachother over randomers when we get the chance. If anything my clan should be more scared than krems if i would get admin.

As for the rest of the server, anyone legitimately delaying, teamkilling, brocoding gets the same treatment. I hate that shit so much.

Give me a shot at admin, or dont. To me really it doesnt matter much, ill be playing untill the servers are complete dead. But crpg does need active admins, so please do admin someone.

Also Chamber of QQ? Saddest.

Well then I would recommend if you actually want to put yourself forward to become an admin, you make a proper thread. One that doesn't mention your negative feelings towards a particular clan but instead focuses on the matureness, experience and fairness you would bring to the admin team, then maybe you would get taken more seriously by the guys who have the power to make those decisions?

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #199 on: April 29, 2015, 04:38:18 pm »
+1
Well then I would recommend if you actually want to put yourself forward to become an admin, you make a proper thread. One that doesn't mention your negative feelings towards a particular clan but instead focuses on the matureness, experience and fairness you would bring to the admin team, then maybe you would get taken more seriously by the guys who have the power to make those decisions?

Well i could lie and hide all bias, etc proper politician stuff or i'll just act like i actually am, and just let whoever actually has the power decide if im fit. I dont care much personally becoming admin, but i do want some moderation on the servers, and when none apply i will, shitty application yes but also the only. I guess being the veteran i am, i hope that they realise i dont want to kill the game, and i do love many krems players in a nostalgic way. I just want to be able to play the game without having people force me out of it because they are breaking the rules with no punishment.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.

Offline Micah

• Duke
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Micah_Senpai_von_Krems Glance_the_Useless_von_Krems Arielle_the_little_Mermaid
« Reply #200 on: April 29, 2015, 04:41:43 pm »
+2
Not saying i would treat krems unfairly, but you really cant be surprised that krems would be the most targetted since their whole enjoyment in the game is generally based on making others watch them have their own sort of fun.
Already this indifferentiated and prejudging attitude against a clan, a view that fails to distiguish the phenomenon, which is community wide, and the Krems clan ... Already this group convicting mindset, aparently unable to distinguish an individual act from a community context ... this already throws you way out of my candidate list .... and places you far off any responsible group of people with a just and fair goal and pretty close to the dangerous type of people who i'd prefer to not see near to a responsible position, to deciding over people.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 04:49:09 pm by Micah »

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #201 on: April 29, 2015, 04:42:36 pm »
+2
If you actually start banning for bro-coding, that has some serious forum entertainment value:

Whole bunch of Eques, Merc and Barabe would be gone day one too. That would make for some interesting drama threads...

Have my support for application!
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: April 29, 2015, 04:50:11 pm »
Already this indifferentiated and prejudging attitude against a clan, a view that fails to distiguish the phenomenon, which is community wide, and the Krems clan ... Already this group convicting mindset, aparently unable to distinguish an individual act from a community context ... this already throws you way out of my candidate list .... and places you far off any responsible group of people with a just and fair goal and pretty close to the dangerous type of people who i'd prefer to not let near to a responsible position, to deciding over people.

Not saying i would treat skinheads unfairly, but you really cant be surprised that skinheads would be the most targetted since their whole enjoyment in life is generally based on beatin the shit out others for their own enjoyment.

Still sounds as unjust? (kek)

I get your point fully, and i do know im not well suited for all teh power taking into consideration all the shit i type on the forums. If no proper people make applications though, and the game needs admins, is it too much to as for atleast a trial?

If you actually start banning for bro-coding, that has some serious forum entertainment value:

Whole bunch of Eques, Merc and Barabe would be gone day one too. That would make for some interesting drama threads...

Have my support for application!

Believe me, brocoding is something i deeply despise. The days of barabe being Horse archers, brocoding across teams feeding eachother valour then when theres no other ranged and one of them is the last they just ignore eachother and kept going untill the end of the round... Never have i been so mad at something in crpg and (surprise) no admins were there, this was when the thought first popped up in my head of applying to admin.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2015, 04:54:19 pm by Gravoth_iii »

Offline Micah

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: April 29, 2015, 05:05:11 pm »
+3
Still sounds as unjust? (kek)
Yes it does ... because its ignoring (as in: not attempting  to understand) individual stories ... skinheads is a medial enemy image; the word should not be used when seriously trying to judge over humans.
I get your point fully, and i do know im not well suited for all teh power taking into consideration all the shit i type on the forums. If no proper people make applications though, and the game needs admins, is it too much to as for atleast a trial?
I admit that my conditions are quite tough and few, if any, people would really pass my tests(would i pass myself?). And i know that people may grow with their responsibility, but they can also fall and can also become a threat and power-abusing retards; and its better to be able to judge before and not after an accidential hire.

What i would suggest to you, if you really want to become responsible, is to act responsible and not by leaning on spokesmen and not by trying to exploit opinion-making incidents and act on mass opinions. This only puts a bad light on yourself and your attempt ... Sensible and logical argumentation and good language usage on critical and hard matters - not the easy grab; being helpfull to people and growing on a positive basis ... against hate and sometimes against the stream is what shows the responsibility in a charracter ...

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #204 on: April 29, 2015, 05:08:23 pm »
+7
Your campaign is pathetic.

Since punishing ppl is your definition of not being biased (instead of treating everyone the same), I'm gonna be the most strict and unforgiving admin from now on.

According to the rules:

Brocoding = Ban 

Teamattacks, even the ones that are fun motivated = ban.

Spamming voicecommands = ban 

Delaying a round = ban

Any kind of insults = ban

And if anyone dares to grant duels or hug someone = ban.

Minimal ban duration 5 hours,

Max ban duration: infinite.

Enjoy.

(click to show/hide)
"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)

Offline Micah

• Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: April 29, 2015, 05:11:47 pm »
+4
(click to show/hide)
I TK you for that! :evil:

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #206 on: April 29, 2015, 05:12:14 pm »
+3
Your campaign is pathetic.

Since punishing ppl is your definition of not being biased (instead of treating everyone the same), I'm gonna be the most strict and unforgiving admin from now on.

According to the rules:

Brocoding = Ban 

Teamattacks, even the ones that are fun motivated = ban.

Spamming voicecommands = ban 

Delaying a round = ban

Any kind of insults = ban

And if anyone dares to grant duels or hug someone = ban.

Being Krems = Permaban

Minimal ban duration 5 hours,

Max ban duration: infinite.

Enjoy.

(click to show/hide)

ftfy  :mrgreen:

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: April 29, 2015, 05:13:23 pm »
+4
No. everyone has a fair chance of enjoying the game, by deleting all kinds of human interaction.

This is war.

Offline Kenda

• Baron
  • Renown: 115
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: April 29, 2015, 05:14:44 pm »
Already this indifferentiated and prejudging attitude against a clan, a view that fails to distiguish the phenomenon, which is community wide, and the Krems clan ... Already this group convicting mindset, aparently unable to distinguish an individual act from a community context ... this already throws you way out of my candidate list .... and places you far off any responsible group of people with a just and fair goal and pretty close to the dangerous type of people who i'd prefer to not see near to a responsible position, to deciding over people.
Please, he's obviously saying Kremz as a way to explain who the biggest part of people behaving this way are. We call Kapikulu teamkillers and Vanguard or Mercs tryhards yet its not true for every member in the clan, its simply the easiest way to group up the majority of people behaving in a certain way.

If you don't behave like the Kremz Gravoth describes then just ignore it, don't take it to heart. He could absolutely have written every name of every Kremz ever behaving this way but as you may understand this is a much easier way.
Trollers hear me, i rek you all motherfuckers in real life. You think you can troll me like this behind your screen foking nerd asses? I m gonna find you and ban your ass myseld.

I m watching you

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Hi
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: April 29, 2015, 05:17:24 pm »
+1
If you don't behave like the Kremz Gravoth describes then just ignore it, don't take it to heart. He could absolutely have written every name of every Kremz ever behaving this way but as you may understand this is a much easier way.

which is a better sounding "do what i want, or get banned"