Author Topic: REVIVE SIEGE SERVER EU2  (Read 1871 times)

Offline Jesse

• Knight
  • Renown: 28
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kuyak_Hero,Rainb0w, Adelade.
Re: REVIVE SIEGE SERVER EU2
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2015, 07:39:17 am »
+2
I don't know why it is so complex or difficult in some admins mind but if there is a shitty map or a conquest map on Siege or DTV people will not play, it's as simple as that, if you want people to stay and play, then the admins who do play need to stop letitng maps that kill the server stay on the server for four hours like on DTV or EU siege not complaining about NA because the recent wave of admins in NA will do just that, but a player like patison himself will leave DTV when it's a shitty map instead of changing it. What other point of someone having admin is there when the only people who play have played for five years and don't even need to get banned like panos etc the people who have had the most problems?
Everything that can be counted does not necessarily count; everything that counts cannot necessarily be counted.

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2015, 03:09:44 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

The problem is that maps don't have the same names ingame as they're titled, so admins don't know what maps are which for the most part. At least I believe that was a problem once.
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline _Tamra_

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 296
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Greys & Druzhina & Vanguard & Mercs & Krems
  • Game nicks: Tamra & Asha Campana
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2015, 06:52:52 pm »
+2
Guess taking all conquest mods out of rotation would save EU2. I mean, if the server ever gets crowded again, and if people would like to play some conquest, I'm sure there will be any admin available to change the map. (Must known the right name of the maps ofc; some non-buggy, actual fun maps).
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Definitely not a fucking forum warrior.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Offline Admerius

• Earl
  • Renown: 313
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Many Admerius-es and many alts(Total of 32 chars)
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereignty of Aegis for life!(aka. multi-claning)
  • Game nicks: My top three nicks: Scum, William_Spearshake, Dedrater)
« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2015, 08:30:12 pm »
Join me valiant defenders and depraved pillagers:

Let's start operation:Citadel!

I pledge myself to the following:
If anyone says: "Citadel" or "Man the walls" on EU1 I will swap to EU2 asap(Immediatley on x1 or x2, after one tick on x3,x4 or x5)

Join me in this oh brother's of the Citadel!