Author Topic: Late saturday afternoon...  (Read 2340 times)

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
Re: Late saturday afternoon...
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2015, 09:00:43 pm »
The teamswapping is REALLY so bad Grumbs? Or is it just because now you get raped even more than before? Of all the bullshit in crpg that needs changing, wether or not you get teamswapped each round is fucking immaterial.
I don't know enough

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Grumbs

• طالبان
  • King
  • Renown: 1170
  • Infamy: 617
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Late saturday afternoon...
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2015, 03:04:43 pm »
I like the challenge of trying to win the round, but when the score is meaningless I feel like I CBA trying to win. Thats all. I like having epic rounds were you try to play against the odds, or you try different routes through the map since the last time the enemy expected you somewhere. I like having maps were you go 3:0 and then it ends up 3:4 just because the individual players played better or changed tactics. You can't get any of that now because the actual teams aren't constant at all. Who cares if a team goes from 3:0 to 3:4 if its not down to the players but the system shuffling the players around?

If you don't want to get swapped the best thing to do now is use trash gear and dick around. Thats also the best way to not care about getting swapped too, but if I wanted to just dick around in a game I'd play siege or any other game, not a single life team game
« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 03:08:20 pm by Grumbs »
If you have ranged troubles use this:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login