Author Topic: War is over! Good Fight  (Read 20144 times)

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
Re: Legionaries Declare Eternal War on Acre and their Vassals
« Reply #210 on: September 04, 2015, 08:58:01 am »
+4
I fucking hate everyone.

Luv u 2 arys.

When you going to china as our ambassador anyway?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Viscount

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • cRPG Player
  • Lol
    • View Profile
  • Faction: All The Above.
  • Game nicks: GrimReaper
  • IRC nick: TheViscount
« Reply #211 on: September 05, 2015, 04:46:32 am »
whatever thailon is just not trustworthy much...
I wanted to be peaceful and give him soldiers and I did not sign up for any rosters vs him
but being forced to join them and then they attack my village which is just a disgrace to the wardens..
the chadz empire had more honor then the wardens.

« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 06:52:26 am by firesaw »
𝔸𝕟𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥. 𝕨𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕚𝕥.
Start with Gate or Arslan Senki

Offline Dynamics_BRD

• Baron
  • Renown: 108
  • Infamy: 12
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bridge Burners
  • Game nicks: Dynamics_BRD
« Reply #212 on: September 06, 2015, 12:13:59 am »
the chadz empire had more honor then the wardens.
LOL you speak of honor when you took two villages from the Wardens with HCE support and now that HCE got kicked out of the north you want to switch sides and hope the Wardens take you in with open arms. Wow you truly are a retard.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #213 on: September 06, 2015, 02:06:18 am »
In his defense, he was a mere noob merc just wanting to play the game.  In my opinion, you probably could have trusted him, and he would have raised troops and attacked for you... as long as you were winning, though.  Just like a good merc should.

Offline Dynamics_BRD

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 06, 2015, 02:48:18 am »
  In my opinion, you probably could have trusted him, and he would have raised troops and attacked for you... as long as you were winning, though.  Just like a good merc should.
So what you're saying is that he's a bandwagoner who would betray anyone the moment you were losing a war... yeah he deserves everything that's coming to him and should expect that being the treacherous bastard he is.

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 06, 2015, 04:25:50 am »
Um, yeah, that is exactly what I am saying.  In fact, I would say his attitude is 'mercenary'.  But, if you don't want him, I'll buy his temporary loyalty.

Offline Dynamics_BRD

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 06, 2015, 04:42:28 am »
Um, yeah, that is exactly what I am saying.  In fact, I would say his attitude is 'mercenary'.  But, if you don't want him, I'll buy his temporary loyalty.
Well I didn't see his actions on the strat map as that of a mercenary and  I don't think the Wardens or LL saw it as that either.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 04:50:17 am by Dynamics_BRD »

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 06, 2015, 05:02:23 am »
+2
He forgot the first rule of being a merc- let everyone know you are a merc.  If you do that, people are more forgiving.  Kinda like when I went from being a vassal to Acre to being a mercenary for the Squids.  A bit of tension there, but it all worked out.  Who knows, maybe Roderick the Forrester may become Roderick the Emperor some day.

Offline Viscount

• Knight
  • Renown: 65
  • cRPG Player
  • Lol
    • View Profile
  • Faction: All The Above.
  • Game nicks: GrimReaper
  • IRC nick: TheViscount
« Reply #218 on: September 06, 2015, 05:58:24 am »
I did let anyone know but Thailon got mad even when I accepted his terms on joining his side and everything but he got made at me for being a merc for acre for like a month
but that's about it from what I can tell
and people calling me acre vassel even when I'm never in acre and I was only a merc for chadz I mean
james paid me very well for the merc time
𝔸𝕟𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕤𝕥. 𝕨𝕒𝕥𝕔𝕙 𝕚𝕥.
Start with Gate or Arslan Senki

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 06, 2015, 07:24:35 am »
+1
No worries mate.  It's all propaganda.  You notice they always mention Acre and James?  I felt a little ignored.  But trust me, I've been more of a more of a bastard than anyone.  But at least I'm nice about it.  And that seems to let me get away with being a bastard, whereas a standup guy like James is hated.  The man has honour:  and that alone will piss people off.

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: September 06, 2015, 06:14:02 pm »
brygg no...no no no. god, no ur so wrong about that.

if this was the side of u i only knew, i would prob hate u ya, cuz u really come off as a hypocritical douche bag anymore, in fact the longer u stay a acre guy i think i like u less and less as each day passes. but u still get a pass...y do u get a pass and not james?

the reason james gets all the hate, is because i cant think of a single person ( other than u brygg ) that has worked with him and not turned on him. u get a pass brygg for working with jack in the past. who u have worked with in the past makes a huge difference on how people view u, cuz if jack can stand ya...and jack is my boy, then that makes u my boy in a strange sort of way.

u make sensible arguments here and there, james is pure propaganda and "haters gon hate". you have people outside your own clan that likes u, u even have strat enemies that like u. u really think its cuz u lack honor that people like u and not..oh so honorable james? no mutherfcker we like u cuz u at least have a pinch of honor, which is a handful more than we presume james having.

james is NOT a standup guy dont fucking lie, U might be, but people get the hate they deserve. people hated kesh but got along with bale, two very different personalities and ya, one is alot easier to hate, so when ever bringing up a fault about FCC is was typically aimed at kesh. and ya, james is cool in ts, but his forum persona is shit, same with kesh that guy was a sweetheart and gentlemen in ts more often than not ( ya he would fly off the handle sometimes, or insult people he didnt think was still in chat...fuckin hilarious )

my point is, your a decent dude, i like u, others like u, i would work with u, others would work with u. i dont like james, i wouldnt work with james, other people outside of acre, dont like james, wouldnt work with james, id much rather have u as an admin brygg...thats a huge difference, and "honor" has nothing to do with it.

And that seems to let me get away with being a bastard, whereas a standup guy like James is hated.  The man has honour:  and that alone will piss people off.

actually i think y i like u so much, is u say really hilarious unpredictable things that make me laugh hard when i read them...james posts make me cringe with disgust ( except those awesome gifs showing people back then get stabbed and beated, all while looking calm as fuck )
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #221 on: September 06, 2015, 06:44:44 pm »
+1
:O damn plumbo you're right there :D

The one and only time I talked to james: He constnatly insulted me, was rageing, probably a bit drunk. His clanmates moved him out of the teamspeak channel, he joined again and got moved again.

the one and only time I talked to bryg: He asked me nicely to come to his teamspeak, he was absolutelty friendly, we talked about strat, nothing important, he just wanted to know who that "black bird" guy is. then we were talking about commanding, we were talking like 20 minutes and while we did he was like he can't command/talk and play and I was like "while we are talking I did a 25:3 in a village attack where I was spamming commander chat too..." And I expected him to be a pretty nice guy and I guess he was actually getting the same impression of mine.

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
« Reply #222 on: September 06, 2015, 08:26:47 pm »
+1
:O damn plumbo you're right there :D

The one and only time I talked to james: He constnatly insulted me, was rageing, probably a bit drunk. His clanmates moved him out of the teamspeak channel, he joined again and got moved again.

the one and only time I talked to bryg: He asked me nicely to come to his teamspeak, he was absolutelty friendly, we talked about strat, nothing important, he just wanted to know who that "black bird" guy is. then we were talking about commanding, we were talking like 20 minutes and while we did he was like he can't command/talk and play and I was like "while we are talking I did a 25:3 in a village attack where I was spamming commander chat too..." And I expected him to be a pretty nice guy and I guess he was actually getting the same impression of mine.
Lol it wasn't his clan mates moving him out, it was me. I remember that conversation it was very frustrating

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline BlackxBird

• Duke
  • Renown: 546
  • Infamy: 228
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Eques :3
  • Game nicks: Eques_Black_Bird, Black_Bird_I-X
« Reply #223 on: September 06, 2015, 10:35:25 pm »
+3
yeah fuck him there. I was really coming there and asking if it was possible to keep this war in a nice way. I told u guys I won't raid u if you do change ur night time settings so I can actually command my own battles without being totally dead. And he wasn't even listening to me. He was simply crying that this was not fair, that Im a gay retard and a pussy. At one point I wasn't able to speak anymore cuz I had to laugh that hard xD

Offline Thalion_Menelvagor

• Count
  • Renown: 259
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HoC
« Reply #224 on: September 07, 2015, 06:31:29 pm »
+1
A couple of things, Rodrick.

1) You never accepted our terms. You did, however, continually mention how Curaw would never fall and that it was a mistake to attack it.  That Acre had hidden armies everywhere that.

2) We did make an offer to you to let you join our faction, keep both of your fiefs, rule them as you saw fit, raise your own armies, conduct your own trade, and really only be called upon for the general defense of the realm. Oh, yeah, and not merc for factions we are AT WAR WITH.  An offer, which considering your position, as a ex-HCE mercenary with little to no military means was more than fair. Especially considering that those fiefs were gifted to you by HCE in the middle of a hotly contested war-zone.

3) You also threatened to join any faction who would take you in. You threatened to join LL, or HoC even, and suggested you would persuade them to go to war with us to defend you.

You showed no sense of tact, negotiation or diplomacy, while continually insulting me, Mithrim, and saying we would never take Curaw and that all was hopeless. Let's not forget all those armies you said Acre had stashed away in hidden places on the strat map. You claim, that because you have a real-life, (job, school etc) you can not make any commitment to make battles or do anything reliably on the strat map. Well you certainly have been able to at least make a few battles for HCE, and reinforce castles that we are in the process of assaulting. For that matter, most people work, go to school, have lives etc. I make the battles i can, and don't worry about the battles that I can't make. I often choose social activities over strat battles. My only condition, was that if you can make battles, at least merc for us, or factions we are neutral towards, rather than mercing for our enemies. Again, this is more than fair.

Am I to assume that you are now part of Blackguard since you just put about 400 troops in Slezkh for them?

For someone with such strong convictions, such as vowing never to use teamspeak in your entire life, you sure are wishy-washy in picking your friends, your enemies, or even what you are trying to accomplish on strat. Perhaps, if you choose to eschew TS, you could at least learn how to carry out a two-way conversation and think long enough to understand what people are saying to you. No doubt, this would improve, or at at least clarify your position. 

Sincerely,
Thalion 

I did let anyone know but Thailon got mad even when I accepted his terms on joining his side and everything but he got made at me for being a merc for acre for like a month
but that's about it from what I can tell
and people calling me acre vassel even when I'm never in acre and I was only a merc for chadz I mean
james paid me very well for the merc time