Author Topic: Why Greeks are poor  (Read 3865 times)

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
Re: Why Greeks are poor
« Reply #30 on: February 14, 2015, 06:44:35 pm »
Dee poor cuz de spend all dee monies on yogurt and gyros
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2015, 08:03:36 pm »
See? Schäuble offered German tax officers to train the Greek ones but they refused.
If we know something it's how to build tanks and how to get taxes from the people.

Instead the make a caricature depicting Schäuble as a Nazi saying stuff like "I gonna make soap out of those Greeks." :(
So mean...
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2015, 08:45:32 pm »
I think Greece should leave Eu and we shall start a union together and play Buck Buck 24/7

Then you can have our Baklava

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #33 on: February 15, 2015, 01:11:50 am »
See? Schäuble offered German tax officers to train the Greek ones but they refused.
If we know something it's how to build tanks and how to get taxes from the people.

Instead the make a caricature depicting Schäuble as a Nazi saying stuff like "I gonna make soap out of those Greeks." :(
So mean...
all you know is how to capitulate  :lol:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Mala

• Earl
  • Renown: 412
  • Infamy: 61
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2015, 01:28:46 am »
does not matter, to lose makes us stronger in the end.

Offline Hirlok

• Duke
  • Renown: 624
  • Infamy: 122
  • A friendly archer decorating your ass with arrows
    • View Profile
    • Gab.ai. Freedom of Speech matters.
  • Faction: Always Take The Shot
  • Game nicks: None that you need to know of - except Hirlok the Hermit.
« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2015, 02:15:35 am »
+1
Greeks are not "poor". People might start to have a closer look at how the financial system actually works and what kind of game is played there...
Hermit Status report : feeling a little social. Threatening melee my old friends with a comeback. Greasing the string of his old longbow. Carving certain names into the tips of his arrows...

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2015, 02:43:29 am »
Didn't say you are dumb. You are aware of the fact that you can do whatever the fuck you want as long you're major military superpower.

What it is silly laughing at other for taking loans they can't pay back when your banks were giving a massive loan to every hobo with a wooden shack, probably hoping that will raise the spending and create more jobs which after some time will create enough value to nullify debt. But it didn't. And because of you and your government every single country on this planet had to suffer.

Bullshit Leshma.  Europe created it's own crisis.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2015, 09:28:35 am »
Greeks are not "poor". People might start to have a closer look at how the financial system actually works and what kind of game is played there...
Which you ofc already did years ago, so you went into some crappy jungle hut, nurturing some useless pets back to health... :lol:
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2015, 10:01:42 am »
+4
Which you ofc already did years ago, so you went into some crappy jungle hut, nurturing some useless pets back to health... :lol:

Not... funny?

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2015, 10:08:46 am »
+3
They should stick to engineering more precise mechanics

humor is not one of them  :mrgreen:

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2015, 10:10:01 am »
+2
asdasdasdasdsad

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2015, 11:20:37 am »
And like I said, but perhaps you can't read well so I'll repeat: government jobs must be well paying with benefits to attract talent. Yes, they have strong unions but so did every industry before they were successively gutted by right wing administrations.

I call bullshit. If practice has shown anything at all, its that giving large wages to people in government will definately not attract talent, just incompentent greedy assholes who at the same time are very compentent liars, easly capable of hiding their incompentence. Despite everyone reading this and rolling their eyes claiming that politics is mainly lying, I think you are really fully aware that it is much more than lying. If you are only good in lying then thats just not enough. The only place it does attract actual talent is police and other services, but definately not in pencilpushing officejobs and politics.

Offline Hirlok

• Duke
  • Renown: 624
  • Infamy: 122
  • A friendly archer decorating your ass with arrows
    • View Profile
    • Gab.ai. Freedom of Speech matters.
  • Faction: Always Take The Shot
  • Game nicks: None that you need to know of - except Hirlok the Hermit.
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2015, 02:10:36 pm »
+1
Not... funny?

I find ad hominem arguments actually quite funny, esp.when they come from a specific type of person.
Plus: he got it absolutely right. Understanding how "our" system works makes you want to turn your back on it - at least for a while. So I did and did things that were more important to me.

Until your sense of humor has evolved so far that you get back into this absurd sandbox and play a bit more - even the cold and dumb drones of the brave new world can not touch your joy then.
Hermit Status report : feeling a little social. Threatening melee my old friends with a comeback. Greasing the string of his old longbow. Carving certain names into the tips of his arrows...

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2015, 03:45:12 pm »
+2

Plus: he got it absolutely right. Understanding how "our" system works makes you want to turn your back on it - at least for a while. So I did and did things that were more important to me.

ANd that's great I think, nothing funny here according to me. "Nurturing some useless pets back to health" or in general being a good guy who cares is sth worth admiration, not laugh in my books, even though I would never do the same cause I'm too lazy and too indifferent.

Offline Swaggart

• Earl
  • Renown: 481
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2015, 04:07:51 pm »
I call bullshit. If practice has shown anything at all, its that giving large wages to people in government will definately not attract talent, just incompentent greedy assholes who at the same time are very compentent liars, easly capable of hiding their incompentence. Despite everyone reading this and rolling their eyes claiming that politics is mainly lying, I think you are really fully aware that it is much more than lying. If you are only good in lying then thats just not enough. The only place it does attract actual talent is police and other services, but definately not in pencilpushing officejobs and politics.

I can't speak for any other countries than those who have limited corruption in public positions. If that's the case where you're from you'll find the same attitude in the private sector as well as one adapts to the other.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 04:11:53 pm by Swaggart »