Author Topic: Low prime time numbers in NA  (Read 2562 times)

Offline Horns_Archive

• Earl
  • Renown: 439
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Low prime time numbers in NA
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2015, 04:40:18 am »
+2
Or you could play native and do this:

(click to show/hide)

If anybodies wondering which player base is better, hope this answers it.

Offline lombardsoup

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 222
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2015, 07:10:52 am »
+3
Or you could play native and do this:

(click to show/hide)

If anybodies wondering which player base is better, hope this answers it.

In skillset, yes, crpg players are better than native

Would still rather have active servers with 100 - 200 daily than 20 regulars with the occasional 60 once a month.  Some of you play native so not all is lost

Offline Inglorious

• Earl
  • Renown: 497
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • Courage is our shield
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Banana Republic / Chevaliers
  • Game nicks: IngloriouslyBad / Affordable Cavalry
« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2015, 11:29:14 am »
+3
First post in a while..

To me, it's not that it got old, I love cRPG for what it is. For me atleast, it's that it's lost the 80 on 80 battles, and replaced it with 1 ass hat 40 second flag capping for easy multiplier VS. actually fighting. Be it because there isn't active development or that people just got tired of their class being changed and perhaps people just got tired of the constant bickering and belittling; it's been put in the terminal patient ward.

@bronto
Last time I went into papasmurfs TS to see if anyone was playing, I got reamed out by quite a few people who I thought I was ok with. Was like a den of strangers in what I thought was a cool hangout. Sadly, "Why do you still play that shit game" has become the standard reply when I ask if anyone want's to play. Not that they'd stop playing dota or w/e for an hour.

I've not un-installed because I jump on once a week to see if anythings updated finally, or if there's anything but siege beyond 14 people, but there's only so much I can hope for beyond the devs reverting attention back to their roots to try to keep a familiar base. But yeah, that may be too much to hope for.

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2015, 03:53:55 pm »
+2
Sorry to hear about your negative experience on TS. That's pretty lame. Usually when I'm around it's just boots and I hanging out with the occasional appearance of Panda later in the day. TS is pretty dead lately so unless I see someone in game I stay out of it and listen to music while I play. I'd love to know who treated you poorly because I don't tolerate that shit at all. TS is supposed to be a place where we can all hang out and be internet friends, not a hostile environment.

Offline Konrax

• Count
  • Renown: 281
  • Infamy: 107
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Konrax of Chaos
« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2015, 04:41:35 pm »
+1
First Saturday in a while I could get to play, it's 11:40am EST and there is 1 person on in NA1.

Yeah things aren't looking too good.

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2015, 04:50:01 pm »
+1
First Saturday in a while I could get to play, it's 11:40am EST and there is 1 person on in NA1.

Yeah things aren't looking too good.

Maybe if they did weekly patches or something people would come back but after that destiny patch it seems it did more harm then good.

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2015, 06:24:17 pm »
Fuckin LOLs...Heskeytime, where are you lad? these crpg fucks need a talkin to.

lol ffs, every fucking time, some crpg idiot goes to native and posts a pic of them...pubstomping, le sigh. ive yet to see any of you posting pics of you playing on a pro server, ive yet to see any you on posting pics of you ripping natives apart, while a pro native clan was there...do yourself a favor ya, post me a pic of you fighting my boys in HB and then ill be impressed.

http://imgur.com/a/6kxIP       these were taken a while ago, just messing around for a day.

The first pic has 3 players to look at, johannes Kutt, Froto the loc MB, and a long time native veteran named Pest.
The second and 3rd pic has Zeus HoC playing.

Heres the thing you fucking morons cant seem to get through your head. Any good crpg player can go and pubstomp native and get amazing scores...wtf do you expect? half the players in these servers are new...most native players that have been around for a while...dont play daily, they jump on here and there, and take huge month long breaks at a time. Still, a good Native player, is probably better than most crpg fools he fights.

YOU MUTHERFUCKING CRPG FUCKS PRACTICE AT THIS SHIT EVERYFUCKING DAY...AND MOST OF YOU STILL SUCK FUCKING AT WARBAND.

get this through your fucking heads. 1. you dont judge an entire playerbase off that one day you went pubstomping and noone good was there, 2. native pros will always be better than crpg ones.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2015, 07:56:36 pm »
+1
Fuckin LOLs...Heskeytime, where are you lad? these crpg fucks need a talkin to.

lol ffs, every fucking time, some crpg idiot goes to native and posts a pic of them...pubstomping, le sigh. ive yet to see any of you posting pics of you playing on a pro server, ive yet to see any you on posting pics of you ripping natives apart, while a pro native clan was there...do yourself a favor ya, post me a pic of you fighting my boys in HB and then ill be impressed.

http://imgur.com/a/6kxIP       these were taken a while ago, just messing around for a day.

The first pic has 3 players to look at, johannes Kutt, Froto the loc MB, and a long time native veteran named Pest.
The second and 3rd pic has Zeus HoC playing.

Heres the thing you fucking morons cant seem to get through your head. Any good crpg player can go and pubstomp native and get amazing scores...wtf do you expect? half the players in these servers are new...most native players that have been around for a while...dont play daily, they jump on here and there, and take huge month long breaks at a time. Still, a good Native player, is probably better than most crpg fools he fights.

YOU MUTHERFUCKING CRPG FUCKS PRACTICE AT THIS SHIT EVERYFUCKING DAY...AND MOST OF YOU STILL SUCK FUCKING AT WARBAND.

get this through your fucking heads. 1. you dont judge an entire playerbase off that one day you went pubstomping and noone good was there, 2. native pros will always be better than crpg ones.

kek, why u mad tho?
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1138
  • Infamy: 2230
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2015, 08:23:28 pm »
i'm mad because krems aren't banned :shock:

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2015, 08:25:13 pm »
i'm mad because krems aren't banned :shock:

wish harder, maybe soon it will happen
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2015, 08:37:56 pm »
+1
"If anybodies wondering which player base is better, hope this answers it."

im just sick of seeing this is all, crpg players go pubstomp for a day and feel like gods amongst new players...people playing something for four years...against new players, are going to be invincible in any game.
Somehow they get it in their heads that crpg, thee most mechanic abusing gimmick exploiting form of Warband out there, thats where all the skilled Warband players are at? off practicing in crpg fantasy land?

IDC what mod or form of warband you play, if you practice often...you are going to massacre new players that go to pub servers. Most people accept this as common fucking sense, how you can turn around and be like "yup, they're shit...ALL OF EM" pfff wake the fuck up.

I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 985
  • Infamy: 1491
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2015, 08:42:10 pm »
wish harder, maybe soon it will happen

not in this mod, run by these people, nope

Offline lombardsoup

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2015, 01:57:12 am »
not in this mod, run by these people, nope

rather, krems is the mod

should krems leave, mod dies (at least sooner than it eventually will)

Offline lombardsoup

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2015, 03:07:39 am »
where are all these super l33t pr0 players hiding?

NA_cRPG_1: 9 players

They're not playing this mod

Offline Horns_Archive

• Earl
  • Renown: 439
  • Infamy: 64
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2015, 03:37:38 am »
+4
Well, if most of the Native players are new or don't no life it like we do, doesn't that make cRPG players still like way better on average? I mean shit, where are all these super l33t pr0 players hiding?

To plumbo: The fuck do you think player base means, bruh? Because according to your arguments player base means the best players of either mod.
(click to show/hide)
Havelle you da real MVP.