Author Topic: Satiric newspaper attacked in France  (Read 17438 times)

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: Satiric newspaper attacked in France
« Reply #75 on: January 07, 2015, 06:44:04 pm »
+1
That happened a couple of years ago.

Yet the goatfuckers do that day after day, do I need to remind you that in the last 15 days, there were 4 terrorist attacks in France only?

This is not an argument. And this one guy probably killed more people than all terrorists in france in last decade. Still I'm against islamic immigration, concentration of retardness among muslims is too high.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Vovka

• King
  • Renown: 1174
  • Infamy: 240
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
  • Game nicks: Druzhina_Vovka
  • IRC nick: Vovka
« Reply #76 on: January 07, 2015, 06:46:23 pm »
+2
Seriously though, these morons did all this because of a few badly drawn cartoons. They attacked a satire magazine building. Can you get any more retarded? If they'd assassinated the president of France they still wouldn't have any more of a manhunt after them. But no, let's just kill some bad cartoon artists.
In  Muslim France you will be shot dead for not funny satire

Offline wayyyyyne

• Marshall
  • Renown: 725
  • Infamy: 233
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: January 07, 2015, 06:47:35 pm »
I dont know man. Actual certified real muslims are kinda fucked up aswell. Specifically the part about women being taught that they are lower class and turned into basically mobile houseplants. There was some case in Iran, where some woman got executed by the law cause she fought back against the guy that tried to rape her. That woman was screwed either way, if she would have allowed herself to get raped she would have still been executed.

I think islam wouldnt really be that bad if it didnt treat women as shit by law. But since it does.....eeeh

Islam is but a symptom anyway. Dumb brown people are the problem.

Offline Radament

• King
  • Renown: 1071
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • ☑Yes ☒No
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Faction
  • Game nicks: «Radament» «Miasma»
« Reply #78 on: January 07, 2015, 06:48:42 pm »
+3

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #79 on: January 07, 2015, 06:51:18 pm »
What he did can`t be called a racist crime because all of the victims were of the same nationality as him, on the other hand the muslims on Europe, only aim and kill Europeans (and jews every now and then).

You know what really pisses me off?

The fact that those goatfucking cunts live in France, I guess thats what we get for giving a home to snakes.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: January 07, 2015, 06:52:11 pm »
+4

Note that they're all kids ^

And lol wayne arrived. Where's the rest of the KKK (Kool Kidz Klub)

You know what really pisses me off?

The fact that those goatfucking cunts live in France, I guess thats what we get for giving a home to snakes.

Wtf......YOU LIAR! YOU TOLD ME YOU WERE A GREEK! NOT A FRENCH FROG!

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: January 07, 2015, 06:54:20 pm »
+10
It's always funny to see far right-wingers get all worked up about these things. As if they are the ones that will "save our society and culture".
Most bigots always come from the bottom half of society, complaining about the loss of cultures, that they themselves hardly understand, if at all. Claiming to be patriots is often the only "positive" attribute they can give themselves. The facepalms, when some almost illiterate fuckwit, that barely speaks his native language, calls himself a "patriot" and attempts to lecture others on respecting national values.

The only ones that actually add to the strength of European cultural and moral values are the ones, that are highly qualified, educated and tolerant, people that identify themselves as anything else other than "patriots".

Offline Radament

• King
  • ☑Yes ☒No
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: January 07, 2015, 06:56:16 pm »
Note that they're all kids ^

yea probably , but it's disturbing that those people support these murders. cmon , you may be an internet troll but if you really think they deserved to die you are mentally challenged.

Offline Radament

• King
  • ☑Yes ☒No
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: January 07, 2015, 06:59:33 pm »
The only ones that actually add to the strength of European cultural and moral values are the ones, that are highly qualified, educated and tolerant, people that identify themselves as anything else other than "patriots".

well , i'm tolerant to other educated , respectful immigrants , not to the others that take our hospitality as a possibility to fuck our asses with the sand and laugh at us.

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #84 on: January 07, 2015, 07:01:31 pm »
It's always funny to see far right-wingers get all worked up about these things. As if they are the ones that will "save our society and culture"..

I don`t know if the far right wingers will save your society, but I`m pretty sure that the far right wingers will be the first ones to die protecting their country.

Most bigots always come from the bottom half of society, complaining about the loss of cultures, that they themselves hardly understand, if at all. Claiming to be patriots is often the only "positive" attribute they can give themselves. The facepalms, when some almost illiterate fuckwit, that barely speaks his native language, calls himself a "patriot" and attempts to lecture others on respecting national values.

No brah, most bigots come from the upper side of society, dictating on others how they should live their life.

No one is born a racist, acts of others make someone a racist.

I bet whatever you want, that if those high qualified, educated and tolerant had one of their family killed from a muslim, they would instantly turn into a racist.

Offline Christo

• Dramaturge
  • King
  • Renown: 1844
  • Infamy: 371
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: No faction, methinks.
  • Game nicks: Sir_Christo, Christo, Cristo.
  • IRC nick: Christo
« Reply #85 on: January 07, 2015, 07:30:53 pm »
that caps lock though

epic snap, 10/10 would read more

Thanks to cmpxchg8b for the picture!

Offline Swaggart

• Earl
  • Renown: 481
  • Infamy: 92
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 07, 2015, 07:36:14 pm »
+2
It's always funny to see far right-wingers get all worked up about these things. As if they are the ones that will "save our society and culture".

What a completely asinine comment. You do realize that in the second part of your post you are stating a bigoted view while complaining about bigots in the first part? It just so happens your bigotry is saturated in elitism.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 07, 2015, 07:36:35 pm »
+2
yea probably , but it's disturbing that those people support these murders. cmon , you may be an internet troll but if you really think they deserved to die you are mentally challenged.

I don't even know the guy and i didn't even watch his caricatures nor do i care about that lol. IN addition i'm incapable of hating someone (i might hate someones opinions and way of thinking but never personally hate a person so much that i'd want him/her dead or to cause harm to him/her).

Plus i'm not a muslim. If someone made caricatures of whoever is the god/prophet whatever of my religion i wouldn't whine and go apeshit crazy. That's that person doing it, not me.

It's never okay to kill someone for making cartoons/mockery of people/gods/prophets etc.

Obviously the ones who did killing/s are sick and obviously fucked up. But at the same time you can't generalize and stereotype a whole race or a religion. Then you become ignorant. Just like the nationalists with their prejudices.

Offline Moncho

• King
  • Renown: 1127
  • Infamy: 221
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Moncho, Some_Random_STF, Some_Random_Troll
« Reply #88 on: January 07, 2015, 08:02:54 pm »
+2

Gotta love when these sort threads come up, same issues over and over by the same people who don't change and whose opinions are always better than everybody else's.

And just to throw some more logs to the fire, it's actually Europeans' fault because those bastards colonised, slaughtered and dominated muslims and the rest of the world, so that breeds terrorists forced to do that by the big evil nwo (or equivalent, pick your favourite powerful conspiracy entity) who killed their papas.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 07, 2015, 08:05:37 pm »
+1
Interesting times ahead, what with the whole Ukraine crisis and possible new Cold War, China getting more and more self-assured, and the whole flaring up of terrorism again.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.