Author Topic: We just killed chadz & company on Kir Thaen....  (Read 3854 times)

Offline Digglez

• Duke
  • Renown: 573
  • Infamy: 596
  • cRPG Player
  • YOU INCOMPETENT TOH'PAH!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Northmen
  • Game nicks: GotLander, Hamarr, Digglesan, Black_D34th
Re: We just killed chadz & company on Kir Thaen....
« Reply #30 on: May 24, 2011, 07:08:04 am »
If you havent figured it out by now, digglez is trolling you.   Or.. he's really upset about something ... dunno, kids are getting angrier these days.

Kids?  I was playing multiplayer games over a modem before you were crappin in diapers son.  Some of us like real thinking human opponents not pathetic AI.

Offline Corseth

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Klael
« Reply #31 on: May 24, 2011, 07:21:53 am »
then inspect your cheerios for people pissing in it before coming to the forums...    And I like how you call someone "son" that you know nothing about.  Anyway, I refuse to take the troll bait and feed you further, so enjoy the thread. 

P.S. Attempting to cite age as a defense on a site with numerous references to old gaming systems while simultaneously flaming people on forums for a computer game is kinda not helping your case.

You act like a kid, so thats how you shall be treated.

And a side note, before you try and bash people for doing what you think is incredibly easy and mind numbingly simple, attempt it yourself.  You might be surprised at the difficulty of "dumb bots".
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 07:23:53 am by Corseth »

Offline Xol!

• Earl
  • Renown: 428
  • Infamy: 51
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS
  • Game nicks: Xol_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Xol
« Reply #32 on: May 24, 2011, 07:37:14 am »
Congrats.

This is so tough, leechers and peasants really make it impossible to get much farther than Vitez.

Quick question, what's the order of the waves?  So far I'm guessing:

Peasants
Bandits
Nomads
Weaboos
Sea Raiders
Rohirric Riders
Vitez
Engineers
Sexies
chadz & friends?
boop

Offline Duke

• Knight
  • Renown: 38
  • Infamy: 9
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 24, 2011, 08:25:54 am »
Quick question, what's the order of the waves?  So far I'm guessing:

Peasants
Bandits
Nomads
Weaboos
Sea Raiders
Rohirric Riders
Vitez
Engineers
Sexies
chadz & friends?

There's a Wave(s) called Tincans, maybe it was the final group.  All I remember clearly is in the final group, Wave 3 was actually an assortment of all enemies, that's how we knew it was the end... that and killing chadz :P

Offline Kenji

• Baron
  • Renown: 140
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • Casual Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2011, 08:54:30 am »
Fail. even average team could kill all non-ranged bots.
You misunderstood me, I meant by not having ranged players at all, while there are still bots sniping us down.

Edit: Duke already clarified this misunderstanding. And now the ranged weapons are up for action again!

Offline Sharky

• Knight
  • Renown: 44
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Legione Italica
  • Game nicks: LEGIO_Sharkyborn_Sharkatron Legio_Lollia_Paolina Legio_Sharkatrower Legio_SharkaNukes
« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2011, 10:38:25 am »
It's not so hard really, the less peoples you have playing, the easier dtv becomes. 6 good players is the perfect dtv team i think.
A 6 Legios squad with 2 shielders 1 really good archer and all the others long weapons swingers got to the third tincan wave (the last wave). Unfortunatly the lure to the nest thing(getting a shielder to lure them to your hiding spot so the next wave doesn't rape you in the open) doesn't work with tincans because they have shield crushing morningstars, so they killed our shielders and then we were screwed.  :cry:.
We used the tunnel at spawn btw, with few ppl i think is  better then ruins if you got some shielders to block.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2011, 10:43:14 am by Sharky »