Author Topic: gugnir banned by corrupt admin  (Read 1664 times)

Offline Templar_Benjen

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
gugnir banned by corrupt admin
« on: November 07, 2014, 12:58:43 am »
I've been banned by some krems admin. (don't remember the name of this guy and i can't enter the game to see his name because he banned me)

All of sudden at the start of a round he and some other krems teamhit my horse and destroyed my shield while being in the same team without a single previous talk ever in my life with him (they were trolling around and i DIDNT complain, not a single word), ... also he was teamhiting other players of course,...
 2 rounds after i hit him ONCE because he was punching some peasant and he BANS me.

This is Crpg guys, some nerd who's been playing this game for 4 years some day he's bored as hell, he starts trolling and he gets a teamhit ONCE as a warning to stop trolling and focus on the game, and right after he bans me saying "enjoy ban".
Usual arrogancy and hypocresy from some admins of this game.

This hunger for bans, looking for any reason to ban the one that does not follow your fking trolling games makes me sick, i don't care how much days i've been banned, i cannot even know but that doesn't matter because i won't play another single second in this community who let such hypocrit ban me for no reason, because he wasn't the only admin on.

The only good admin i've met is FIN and sadly he belongs to the same faction than this bastard .

Remember guys, ADMINS can troll, NON-ADMINS cannot stop them trolling, but NON-ADMINS can get banned!! so fuk it, join admins.. it ain't hard, more than 50% of the players are!

now come here and drop your bullshit to try to explain the ban, i will laugh hardly at your FKING BULLSHIT .

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
Re: gugnir banned by corrupt admin
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2014, 01:17:48 am »
Wow, How many lies can you fit in one post

I've been banned by some krems admin. (don't remember the name of this guy and i can't enter the game to see his name because he banned me)

Nope it was a Friedturtle, not a krems

All of sudden at the start of a round he and some other krems teamhit my horse and destroyed my shield while being in the same team without a single previous talk ever in my life with him (they were trolling around and i DIDNT complain, not a single word), ... also he was teamhiting other players of course,...
 2 rounds after i hit him ONCE because he was punching some peasant and he BANS me.

Yes, me and Micah broke your shield, you was hanging around at our spawn being usless, we guessed you was some cool troll like us. Then you tk'd me. And no we wasn't hitting other players, only punching eachother or our friends, this is the krems style.

This is Crpg guys, some nerd who's been playing this game for 4 years some day he's bored as hell, he starts trolling and he gets a teamhit ONCE as a warning to stop trolling and focus on the game, and right after he bans me saying "enjoy ban".
Usual arrogancy and hypocresy from some admins of this game.

More lies once again,Firstly you hit me at least 3 rounds, tking me once, secondly I didn't ban you and i'm not an admin, thirdly i'm not a nerd  :mrgreen:. All I did was break your shield in one round. You teamkilled me that round, I think you hit me again a couples of times the next round too, I didn't retaliate. And then this incident was a few rounds later ON A DIFFERENT MAP when we were put on the same team, I was friendly punching Saxon at spawn just before he exited (quit) the server then threw some axes at his dead body (everyone hates saxon right?  :wink:), at which point you came over and attacked me for no reason at all (Thats when I wrote 'Enjoy Ban' (NOTE: don't know why he thinks i'm an admin????) not like I was ever gonna bother to make a ban req either) but Friedturtle was also at spawn and saw the totally unprovoked attack) I think you was also attacking some other guys tonight but i'm not sure of that?

This hunger for bans, looking for any reason to ban the one that does not follow your fking trolling games makes me sick, i don't care how much days i've been banned, i cannot even know but that doesn't matter because i won't play another single second in this community who let such hypocrit ban me for no reason, because he wasn't the only admin on.

Once again, I am not an admin and didn't ban you, get your facts right please, qqw and qgs

The only good admin i've met is FIN and sadly he belongs to the same faction than this bastard .

more lies, everyone knows Fin is the worst Admin by far  :mrgreen:

Remember guys, ADMINS can troll, NON-ADMINS cannot stop them trolling, but NON-ADMINS can get banned!! so fuk it, join admins.. it ain't hard, more than 50% of the players are!

now come here and drop your bullshit to try to explain the ban, i will laugh hardly at your FKING BULLSHIT .

Lol what the hell are you even on about? I think you need to press the 'Power On' button for your brain before you start writing,

The funniest thing is after I broke your shield, you teamkilled me. An eye for an eye (well your offence was technically worse) but I was fine with that, and it could have been left at that, no hard feelings, end of.

Sadly you had to be a big kiddie, and keep attacking me. Sadly for you, an admin saw it and banned you. So you have no one to blame but yourself, so please stop crying and have some dignity

« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 02:11:21 am by zottlmarsch »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Templar_Benjen

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2014, 02:26:41 am »
Wow, How many lies can you fit in one post
you tell me about it man ;)

Nice fuking bullshit man, keep trolling in game when you're bored and get people banned ;) i am sure freid turtle would never Ban you, he's just the kind of admin i described up there, knows SHIT and judges without knowing SHIT and bans without knowing SHIT, hungerbans .

The last time i come here i won't discuss bullshit , i have better things to do .

i bet you anything i have less teamkills than you, yet i've been banned for nothing and you ain't

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2014, 03:23:28 am »
I was on the server. And i know Benjen‘s TK was not unprovoked.

So if my opinion counts here, i‘d unban him but warn both Benjen and Gottschalk to stop being dicks :)

Also Benjen, Fried is a good and thoughtful admin. He's punished you after being whitness to your teamkill vs gottschalk. So he did nothing wrong here. Every other admin would've done the same.

Insulting him here won't help your cause at all - since he's the one to decide.

QFW QGT
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 03:29:12 am by Finuad »
"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)

Offline Veniathan

• Count
  • Renown: 213
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • Hey nigga your lance is 10 meter long or something
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
  • Faction: Kievan Rus
  • Game nicks: Zvonimir_of_Rus
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2014, 09:23:04 am »
Welcome to cRPG. Banning is our game, removing players the name.

(Keep in mind these are the same people who complain lack of players, after banning 5 every day)
I duel 1vs1 horse vs horse. Dude have nigga long lance that have 10 metres long or something.

Many time i can see as people use this script where horse just standing on 2 feets and does "yhohohohoh".

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2014, 10:14:51 am »
Welcome to cRPG. Banning is our game, removing players the name.

(Keep in mind these are the same people who complain lack of players, after banning 5 every day)

:rolleyes:

Could you please stop spamming the ban section with your nonsense?

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2014, 10:31:25 am »
I was on the server. And i know Benjen‘s TK was not unprovoked.

It wasn't unprovoked but breaking somebody's shield is no reason for them to teamkill you, and then attack you on 2 rounds after?

As I said, I didn't even bother doing anything when he tk'd me, I could have ban req'd but i didn't, In fact even after he attacked me twice after I did nothing except write 'enjoy ban' an empty threat, He's just unlucky an admin saw him team attacking.

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2014, 10:31:48 am »
Lol, ban the shit out of these guys plz

qgy
qgs
qgt
qqa
qgn
qgh
qqw

Offline Friedturtle

• Count
  • Renown: 224
  • Infamy: 10
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2014, 11:19:38 am »
I saw you teamhitting some guy at the start of a round. You immediately turned around to do it again, but this time I was there. You bumped me while swinging your sword, and you just missed me with it.

A few maps before you and I were playing 'Field by the river'. That map you double spawned on purpose, and you admit that in chat the moment a poll kick shows up.

I never saw you misbehave like this before, so I didnt ban you that moment for exploiting, but you know it's against the rules.

For me the teamhitting was just the straw that brakes the camels back, so I decided to ban you.

Now you're acting like this and expect me to unban you?..

Offline Veniathan

• Count
  • Renown: 213
  • Infamy: 54
  • cRPG Player
  • Hey nigga your lance is 10 meter long or something
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
  • Faction: Kievan Rus
  • Game nicks: Zvonimir_of_Rus
« Reply #9 on: November 07, 2014, 02:07:42 pm »
:rolleyes:

Could you please stop spamming the ban section with your nonsense?

Spamming? I've made like 4 - 5 posts here or something in a timeline for 2 - 3 weeks?
I duel 1vs1 horse vs horse. Dude have nigga long lance that have 10 metres long or something.

Many time i can see as people use this script where horse just standing on 2 feets and does "yhohohohoh".

Offline BlindGuy

• Marshall
  • Renown: 996
  • Infamy: 583
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • De oppresso liber et plus ultra.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2014, 02:27:05 pm »
At the risk of being muted for unrelated: There is no need to get upset, but even if you cannot stop raging at a game... there is no need to butcher the language quite as badly as you have done in this thread Benjen.
I don't know enough

Offline Erzengel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 769
  • Infamy: 214
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Norse_Erzengel
« Reply #11 on: November 07, 2014, 02:38:07 pm »
Spamming? I've made like 4 - 5 posts here or something in a timeline for 2 - 3 weeks?

Each unrelated post is considered as spam - especially if you are only bitching around.

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2014, 03:30:26 pm »
Insulting him here won't help your cause at all - since he's the one to decide.

Insulting anywhere while trying to prove innocence won't help anywhere. At least on this "reality".

Being polite is halfway to redemption.

Offline Templar_Benjen

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2014, 05:27:39 pm »
you're all right about the insults, that doesn't help to get redeemed.

The truth is i don't want to be redeemed of some injust ban, that is why i do not care about your bullshit or the kind of language i use
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 07:01:08 pm by Templar_Benjen »

Offline Templar_Benjen

• Beggar
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2014, 05:28:08 pm »
Why would someone Quote their own post and repost it 20 seconds later?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 07:01:33 pm by Templar_Benjen »