Author Topic: gugnir banned by corrupt admin  (Read 1762 times)

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
Re: gugnir banned by corrupt admin
« Reply #15 on: November 07, 2014, 05:37:25 pm »
Why would someone Quote their own post and repost it 20 seconds later?

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Templar_Benjen

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 07, 2014, 08:17:05 pm »
Arrogancy , lies and hypocrisy all around this admin. who said that freidturtle was honest? dude you got it all wrong, he might be nice to his friends of course,  it is a feeling they get when they used to be admins after 4 fuking years of playing you know... they get to be friends like this krems ass-licker retarded who thinks he's funny trolling all games, and they will always side with his friends no matter what, they need no reason to ban someone but some bunch of bullshit or excuses... Did i TK someone? not even that. Christ anyone in this game never tked? bullshit and hypocrisy, he didn't ever talk to me before bann or warn, he just instant banning after saying "enjoy ban" (arrogancy) , and i didn't even killed him , it was a single hit .

I saw you teamhitting some guy at the start of a round. You immediately turned around to do it again, but this time I was there. You bumped me while swinging your sword, and you just missed me with it.
Bullshit, the only thing true is i did teamhit ONCE the retard krems-guy because he was spam-punching some PEASANT, you know how much damage does a punch to a peasant??? well, i did less damage to him than he did to that peasant i know that for sure but you would never ban zottlmarsch because he is friend of yours.

I don't even know his name and never met him before that day so you can guess how pathetic and nonsense this ban is.

And do not bother telling me i will not get unbanned with this kind of responses because i know so, i 've seen all the unban essays and all are a bunch of beggars , not asking, begging to play a game.

That is the power some admins have in this game and  i came here to report his behaviour not my unban because

Now you're acting like this and expect me to unban you?..
After the injust ban, the admin expects to be ass-licked of course,  why wouldn't he expect that?  i 've seen some of the unban essays and the players no longer ask to be unbanned, they BEG for it,... in 4 years admins get used to beggars and players get used to beg that is why no one here understand the kind of language i am using.
Well i use this kind of language because  i will never respect someone who does not respect me, i don't care if he's admin or the USA president .

I ain't licking your ass freidturtle, i don't mind your power , as i said, i didn't come here to get unbanned but to tell you how big mistake you've made, and i laugh at you trying to explain yourself it with your bullshit and even more this zottlmarsh nervous as shit spaming with his friend HESKEYTIME all over the thread cos he knows he ain't right in anything

you gave no single proof from the log of this " bad behaviour" that deserves an instant ban without a warning not a bunch of made up  bullshit .

You aren't impartial, so you suck as admin face it. That is my message, unban someone else.

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #17 on: November 07, 2014, 08:36:54 pm »
enjoy your mute.
"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2014, 09:36:35 pm »
We'll look into this.

If this zottlmast was team damaging peasants/new players plus destroying shields on friendlies it'll be dealt with and the admins who ignored it will be reprimanded.

Team killing on purpose is not acceptable no matter what though, you should always report your assailant right away so it can be checked and verified.
Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!