Author Topic: EU is awash with xbows, my lord the pain!  (Read 1113 times)

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
Re: EU is awash with xbows, my lord the pain!
« Reply #15 on: November 03, 2014, 09:37:34 pm »
+1
i swear to god i got 2 shot by daan with a katana and 7 ps, i have around 45 head armor and around 55 body armor, i pay a lot for it, i have 7 IF and 23 STR and still a katana 2 shots me :l

Really? With the speed movement and momentum I usually have, I'm pretty sure I'd get almost 1 shot with those stats.  :rolleyes:

Horses always plays like cunts anyways, only difference is that they are weaker cunts now. Good riddance, they still annoy the shit outta me, nothing like getting couched as a late spawner och just getting poked in the back while fighting infantry.

You do know that cav are supportive roles? That's their main objective, to disrupt the main battle and turn the tide? When a simple peasant sneeze will kill an armored warhorse that pretty much forces you to be even more of a cunt and hide 24/7 waiting for the perfect "helpless" target.

Disregard this I'm a complete suicidal maniac and simply die and GTX to another server anyway. Specially when a 2h sperglord decides to do an amazing ubber realistic jump vault 360º scope around your 218973189237 meter long lace and 1 hit you and your armored horse, because fuck logic and reasoning.  :lol:

(lol @ the rage-quit censor into GTX)
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 09:46:37 pm by karasu »

Offline AwesomeHail

• Earl
  • Renown: 477
  • Infamy: 49
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • Blaze it nerds
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries.
  • Game nicks: Hail, lol, Kankerhoer etc
« Reply #16 on: November 03, 2014, 09:51:04 pm »
+1
supportive roles? Oh maaaan ive seen ''supportive roles'' topping the boards many times, while my supposedly influencing shielder should be able to take more than 1 arrow hit

these paper horses  make me GTX

(click to show/hide)
Your binary primitive low capacity of thinking is not relevant.

Offline San

• Developer
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 143
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
    • View Profile
    • My youtube Brawl videos
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: San_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: San
« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2014, 10:14:42 pm »
Paper horses? Cataphract is just as tanky as before, Plated Charger is -20k gold and tankier than horses of equivalent prices from past patches, and ranged deal less damage to them. Melee has just received a power increase and the legs' 0 armor thing.