Author Topic: Bann Lady_Of_Violence  (Read 1033 times)

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • Renown: 322
  • Infamy: 178
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: LL_greatsage, Die_In_A_Fire, Dutchy, Halfcast, basic
Bann Lady_Of_Violence
« on: September 17, 2014, 11:54:28 pm »
Please ban her. The logs will show that she intentionally TW throughout this strat battle: http://c-rpg.net/index.php?page=strategusbattlesarchive#!?page=strategusinfobattledetail&id=2468 and deliberately wasted siege gear.

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Geceniz esen, göğünüz bol yıldızlı olsun.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Guray
Re: Bann Lady_Of_Violence
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2014, 12:51:36 am »
so from your perspective these people should get ban aswell.
 BlackD34th   7   27
TO_SKY_Longhai   6   30
Admiral_Zaylo_USSR   5   24
Ceza   5   15
Carlicus   3   28

OK: Being a bad player and getting no kills
    NOT OK: Standing around away from keyboard. If you're away, switch to spectator mode
    NOT OK: Running around without no weapon. Not contributing is leeching, naked runners don't contribute. This point does not apply to Rageball, as long as you are actually playing the game.
    NOT OK: Autorunning your char to enemy to die

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Bann
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2014, 07:02:57 am »
What are you talking about? Lady_Of_Violence team hit me several times on purpose, coming out of spawn once and never near an enemy as I was an xbow well away from the enemy all map. She got kicked from other reports against her and rejoined and continued to tw. Not to mention purposely throwing down the last csite so we couldn't build another forward spawn. Never in the original post did I mention anything about her score. In fact I say she cost everyone a lot of xp as if we had of built the last forward spawn then there is a good chance all the tickets would of been used = more xp. What she did was lame as and there is no doubt should be banned.

Offline Guray

• Duke
  • Renown: 574
  • Infamy: 103
  • cRPG Player
  • Geceniz esen, göğünüz bol yıldızlı olsun.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Guray
Re: Bann
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2014, 10:15:23 am »
What are you talking about? Lady_Of_Violence team hit me several times on purpose, coming out of spawn once and never near an enemy as I was an xbow well away from the enemy all map. She got kicked from other reports against her and rejoined and continued to tw. Not to mention purposely throwing down the last csite so we couldn't build another forward spawn. Never in the original post did I mention anything about her score. In fact I say she cost everyone a lot of xp as if we had of built the last forward spawn then there is a good chance all the tickets would of been used = more xp. What she did was lame as and there is no doubt should be banned.
Well retarded. Why didnt u say those in the first place? Thats why admins want you to fill a freaking form.If you dont tell them what happened  how are they supposed to know what to look at.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2014, 12:43:37 am »
she intentionally TW throughout this strat battle

Well retard. Is that what you ment to say? Because if so it is very funny that you would say "Well retarded". Its quiet retarded  8-)

Offline Jarlek

• King
  • Renown: 1173
  • Infamy: 307
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • The walking wiki
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarlek_The_Blue, Jarla, Jarlen, Jarler, Jarlec, Jarled OH GOD ALL THESE ALTS
  • IRC nick: Jarlek
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2014, 11:01:06 pm »
Well retard. Is that what you ment to say? Because if so it is very funny that you would say "Well retarded". Its quiet retarded  8-)
http://forum.melee.org/eu-(official)/ban-request-requirements-read-this-first!/
This game isn't about being skillful as much as its about saying things in general chat that enrage people who then go to murder you but in their rage they make dumb mistakes which gets them killed.
In memory of Jarlek_zeh_Blue, ruler of Ilvia

Offline Apple_the_Green

• Baron
  • Renown: 93
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: None
  • Game nicks: Arthur_the_Chipmunk, Archer_Z, 2 unknown to mankind.
  • IRC nick: None
« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2014, 03:57:25 am »
One month later, she saved a whole team in strat by restoring a flag, so the team could spawn.

Offline Dutchydave

• Earl
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 09, 2014, 07:13:29 am »
One month later, she saved a whole team in strat by restoring a flag, so the team could spawn.

Well that's great  8-)