Poll

Who is the best NA player for each class (vote once per class please)?

Firebus (2h)
33 (6.4%)
Noodles (2h)
43 (8.4%)
Tanken (1d/2d)
49 (9.6%)
Canary (1d/2d)
24 (4.7%)
Kaoklai (4d Pole)
42 (8.2%)
LUBU DO NOT PURSUE (4d Pole)
37 (7.2%)
Grytviken (Hoplite)
38 (7.4%)
Bernie (Hoplite)
29 (5.7%)
BADPLAYER (Pole Cav)
26 (5.1%)
Kimbo Slice (Pole Cav)
34 (6.6%)
Vick (Archer)
42 (8.2%)
Apollo (Archer)
36 (7%)
Desire (Crossbow)
46 (9%)
Conqueefador (Crossbow)
33 (6.4%)

Total Members Voted: 113

Author Topic: Annual best player/each class thread (NA - poorly camouflaged shitpost thread)  (Read 15025 times)

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
Sandy, you sound so jelly downvoting every single post in the entire forum that has the word "Kesh" in it.

Just being honest with ya, you know a better commander? feel free to name a name, because i dont.

Also, lol at this poll. Sandy, idc anymore what you think of me, tbh idk who is better between you or Jona as a poll armer.

I really dont, both have skills, can block, both good at feinting...who gives me a harder time? JONA...is jona better? WHO KNOWS, but he is faster, which makes him harder to block, and since he can block as well, and outswing me, he has an edge over me 1v1.

You dont Sandy, 1v1 you feels much more of a fair fight then fighting Jona...again is Jona better then you? who knows, maybe you could do as well as Jona, maybe Jona could do as well as you do with str. I doubt it, because agi is what he's always used.

I had this same conversation with firebus when he wanted to make a "whos the greatest" and i told him what im telling you again. There are just too many variables in crpg to determine true skill

ive fought SaulCanner 4 times in duel. thats the only time ive seen him , only time i fought him. You lads wont believe me and idc, but i beat him all 4 times. Was he low level? was he rusty? his irl cat distracted him irl? Either way it clearly wasnt the Saul i had been hearing about.

All i know is i beat him...and all i heard about it was "you have tons of armor and ps and a longsword...you didnt beat him, your gear did"

I think i have a SS with that exact quote. So at what lvl with what build with what gear does this become skill based in your eyes?

riddle me that.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
a bunch of shit

I have downvoted less than a dozen posts in the last weeks, and almost all of those were winstona churchill in allers' unban discussion. I don't go around downvoting anything, just shit I think is really stupid. I don't go to merc recruitment threads and downvote him, I haven't even downvoted any of your other posts where you say he's very good at what he does. I don't downvote you when you ride his hard D if it is relevant, such as strategus forums. This is a shitpost/player-skill thread, and your dick-riding was irrelevant. I feel as though both bonsai and arowaine are at least on par with kesh in strategus battles; especially if they're losing. Kesh-led teams perform very well on average, but I've seen it when they are being beaten, and it is not pretty.  I also think Require is at least as good, although he's pretty much quit the game

I do think Jona is a better polearm player than I am, especially right now. He can shit on me in a 1v1 or teamfight situation if we're both polearm. I don't really see where I said anything in my post about my performance as a polearm player; I'm much better at being a dickhead swashbuckler.

I don't know how you beat saul 4 times. Yes, he's not some demi-god that some people claim, but he's certainly one of the best duelists and overall players that I've ever seen. At a certain skill level, gear and build becomes irrelevant. Admittedly, the majority of players are not at that skill level, but regardless, to a highly experienced and skilled player it will not matter if his or her opponent is a full-plated longsword user or anything else. Gear/level can make a significant impact on average players dueling or battling, but makes no significant difference to highly skilled duelists.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Holiday203

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Art of Wutang, Justice League
  • Game nicks: Batman_Holiday_AoW
naw kesh you mouthbreathing mongoloid, i hope you're reading this, we downvoted your cheeseshit because you just sucked your friends dicks so deep you burned their tips with stomach acid. like how the fuck can you say that holiday is the best 4d polearm for one. you're just filled from balls to brains with pure bullshit you cuntbag.

I'd say between kao and skinboat. I'd pay to see.

Offline imisshotmail

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 428
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Realtalk 95% of the players in this poll are garbage and its amazing how low the player skill is now.

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
Best part of this thread

(click to show/hide)

Offline San

• Developer
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 143
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
    • View Profile
    • My youtube Brawl videos
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: San_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: San
Plumbo reminds me of this guy:

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
ROFL bonsai and arowaine on par with Kesh, hahahaha get real Sandy.

I look forward to you and your fan club of forum f a g g o t s downvoting me lol. Good thing you and your crew are so good at forum wars huh Sandy, should lessen the sting of getting wiped off the strat map. ( you know, where the actual wars take place )

"I don't know how you beat saul 4 times."

come fight me in native. and ill show you how.

how i beat him at crpg?...its crpg ffs man...who knows.

@san, yup u got me bro, im just like that guy irl...only taller.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline San

• Developer
    • View Profile
just a joke dude

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
plumbo you are literally the worst shitposter on these forums, your posts just have that essence of narcissistic, angsty 15 year old dripping through the seams that lie between every word

its really just awful, and not at all funny

please stop, or at least try harder would you jesus you fucking cock throttler

pictured below-- the cumbreathing shitnose that is plumbo

« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 03:41:51 am by GOBBLIN KING GREAT LEADER »

Offline theawesomenoob

• Knight
  • Renown: 48
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • poppin
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bandit
  • Game nicks: wK_oodle ; Honeydew_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: Honeydew

I look forward to you and your fan club of forum f a g g o t s downvoting me lol. Good thing you and your crew are so good at forum wars huh Sandy, should lessen the sting of getting wiped off the strat map. ( you know, where the actual wars take place )

Like who the fuck are you?

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf

Offline GOBBLINKINGREATLEADER

• King
  • Renown: 1509
  • Infamy: 515
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Daruvian, GOBBLINKINGGREATLEADER
Realtalk 95% of the players in this poll are garbage and its amazing how low the player skill is now.

then make a serious post with better current-player suggestions you naysaying fucking shitbucket, jesus christ you video game shits are so fucking entitled, if you want something to be better then make it better instead of being a bitchy autist about it, fuck

Offline San

• Developer
    • View Profile
You probably don't want to fight Saul in native, btw.

Offline BaleOhay

• Marshall
  • Renown: 789
  • Infamy: 229
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BS
Saul is a beast. Fought him on duel tons of times and I could win once in a while but I always felt it was more him making a mistake and beating himself than me doing anything to impose my will and get a win.

Very few people I have ever dueled made me feel that way. Balbaroth and Cyranule also had that effect at times but not near the level Saul was able to cause.

Not saying I am a great dueler but have been around long enough to recognize my betters. Jayjrod_mb last few times I have dueled him has been impressive as well
Leader of BS

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
The hatred, its so thick in here. its delicious.

san man, i dont get jokes, any of them, i was born with absolutely zero humor, i dont even smile, just the thought of smiling or being happy makes me gag and frown.

@Daru

i dont look at myself in the mirror because im a narcissist...i simply like to watch myself exist.
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE