Author Topic: Ban request  (Read 3020 times)

Offline Larvae

• Count
  • Renown: 233
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Barabe
  • Game nicks: Barabe_Larvae
Re: Ban request
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2014, 01:50:22 pm »
Thats not a reason to do whatever you want...I think its common sense not to do stuff like that...

yeah,but still,its their first mistake here and we dont have to judge every mistake with ban.

i played for example today like 1 hour and could post here 3 banthreads for insulting family and nation ( have the screens) but i just dont,because the community is just like that.

ps: at some day we wont have a community here anymore,because all are banned,if we go ahead with this kind of judgement.
(sry for bad grammar)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

- Through actions,a man becomes a hero. - Through death,a hero becomes a legend. - Through time,a legend becomes a myth. - And by learning from the myth,a man takes action -

Offline coucouleloup

• Knight
  • Renown: 40
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2014, 02:25:55 pm »
Hey guys.

I like lessons done by those guys with an amazing wisdow (Kalp orSay attack) . It's usual when someone is in difficulty, to see some people coming to harrassing them more.(Shit attitude)

The fact is simple, we are playing  an international game, and, in general, humans are racists, nationalists, and don't appreciate others religion. But we are playing together since long time for some. And for me, this the first step of the tolerance. We are accepting to play together and to exchange. For sure, sometimes, some players forget that they are playing an avatar and project their frustration (insults, racism etc)

We are not all angels, but we are playing togethers.

HarDraaDa

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2014, 02:27:51 pm »
Hey guys.

I like lessons done by those guys with an amazing wisdow of tolerance (Kalp orSay attack) . It's usual when someone is in difficulty, to see some people coming to harrassing them more.(Shit attitude)

The fact is simple, we are playing  an international game, and, in general, humans are racists, nationalists, and don't appreciate others religion. But we are playing together since long time for some. And for me, this the first step of the tolerance. We are accepting to play together and to exchange. For sure, sometimes, some players forget that they are playing an avatar and project their frustration (insults, racism etc)

We are not all angels, but we are playing togethers.

HarDraaDa

Wow, such an emotional speak.

I crieded.

Offline aLef

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2014, 06:29:34 pm »
 :twisted:

Offline SayAttack

• Baron
  • Renown: 115
  • Infamy: 14
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2014, 06:38:25 pm »
2HarDraaDa

wow mate do not confuse us)
im not "accepting" people who will constantly throw shit at me just because I'm playing video game a little better than them. today we forgive this two suckers, tomorrow we have a crowd of them. i u ready to "accepting" this? im not

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #20 on: July 16, 2014, 01:17:52 pm »
those guys were teamhitting and reporting each other on eu1 . they come from native and when i criticized native community they all looked me like i am a hypo then spoke more shit as expected.
they speak bullshit 24/7 on eu1 , making fun of this thread . as i said , they came from native and will go back there so they dont have anything to lose here its been a week since they joined crpg but i ve seen no suych thing among other newbies these guys are just waste of oxygen no one would cry after them

also dont let them give you "we didnt know" bs , no such thing is allowed anywhere in reallife or on internet

i hope we will get those kids banned soon enough

Offline Daemon41

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • So, where's this going?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: Tristan
« Reply #21 on: July 16, 2014, 11:05:02 pm »
those guys were teamhitting and reporting each other on eu1 . they come from native and when i criticized native community they all looked me like i am a hypo then spoke more shit as expected.
they speak bullshit 24/7 on eu1 , making fun of this thread . as i said , they came from native and will go back there so they dont have anything to lose here its been a week since they joined crpg but i ve seen no suych thing among other newbies these guys are just waste of oxygen no one would cry after them

also dont let them give you "we didnt know" bs , no such thing is allowed anywhere in reallife or on internet

i hope we will get those kids banned soon enough

Waste of oxygen? Haha, 24/7 - do you sit by your computer all day and seven days in a row watching us 'bs' on EU1?

It's just a bloody game, go outside kid, play football. I don't even know you all I know is that I beat you in a duel or two and you started crying for some weird shit. Again, it's just a game, calm the fuck down.

Offline Doctor_Kolychka

• Noble
  • Renown: 15
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
  • Жить стало лучше, товарищи. Жить стало веселее.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Evlampiy / Sad_Satira
« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2014, 06:42:16 am »
...all I know is that I beat you in a duel...

Tristian, you can not beat everyone - because, as you said, it's a just a game. And here one law - may not be the best player. May be there good  players - yesterday, for example, was Atze, today Chase or Alexjey, tomorrow my uncle from Israel. In my opinion - you are not playing very good as you think...
BUT, even if you played as well as Chase or Atze - this is still no reason to insult people. Just you calm down, stop insult people, just relax. And if it is not possible to calm down - some days in ban should help.
P.S. I've never seen Atze, or Alexjey insulted people. Take an example from them, Tristian, and then try to beat someone in a duel  :wink:

Offline Daemon41

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
  • So, where's this going?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmarunionen
  • Game nicks: Tristan
« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2014, 09:56:32 am »

Tristian, you can not beat everyone - because, as you said, it's a just a game. And here one law - may not be the best player. May be there good  players - yesterday, for example, was Atze, today Chase or Alexjey, tomorrow my uncle from Israel. In my opinion - you are not playing very good as you think...
BUT, even if you played as well as Chase or Atze - this is still no reason to insult people. Just you calm down, stop insult people, just relax. And if it is not possible to calm down - some days in ban should help.
P.S. I've never seen Atze, or Alexjey insulted people. Take an example from them, Tristian, and then try to beat someone in a duel  :wink:

That's not the case, the thing was that I beat this guy in a duel and he started shit talking - that was all I said. You got me wrong in some way which you twisted it too far. Everyone knows there are alot of good players, who even mentioned them. Evlampy, your paranoia is killing you, please seek some help before you jump off a cliff. Thank you.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2014, 10:17:46 am by Daemon41 »

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2014, 11:15:24 am »
That's not the case, the thing was that I beat this guy in a duel and he started shit talking - that was all I said. You got me wrong in some way which you twisted it too far. Everyone knows there are alot of good players, who even mentioned them. Evlampy, your paranoia is killing you, please seek some help before you jump off a cliff. Thank you.

please dont mute me for this.

we never dueled with you tristan, and i am not a person which rages in duels and speak racist shit (ex. you) .
you should start apoligizing instead of still trying to himuliate people.

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #25 on: July 18, 2014, 12:42:10 pm »
As a German I feel very uncomfortable reading such things anywhere in crpg.
I'd appreciate it to be handled appropriately in a timely manner.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Nessaj

• King
  • Renown: 1399
  • Infamy: 176
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • ▃ ▅ ▅ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇ ▅ ▄ ▅ ▇
    • View Profile
    • Vanguard
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Vanguard_Cooties
  • IRC nick: Nessaj
« Reply #26 on: July 18, 2014, 05:17:44 pm »
Globals for everyone. Enjoy.
Things don't exist simply because you believe in them, thus sayeth the almighty creature in the sky!