Poll

Does horse archery require a nerf?

Yes
No

Author Topic: Horse archery is too strong  (Read 29523 times)

Offline Sagar

• Earl
  • Renown: 463
  • Infamy: 279
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Bogumili
  • Game nicks: Sagar
  • IRC nick: Sagar
Re: Horse archery is too strong
« Reply #405 on: September 06, 2014, 10:42:37 am »
+1
So much QQ here that is ridiculous. Ok lets nerf HA because Niluk is skilled player.
I have solution. Lets have only "Niluk patch" - which will nerf him only.

Omg what a QQ community, what a crybabies.
And how much he and other HA delay round - 20 - 30 seconds, until flag is raised?
Every HA dismount if flag is bugged - so how much they delay - until flag is raised?
Ok. One more solution - if HA is last player from one team - autoban him from server.

There is nothing to see here, you can go back and play, all is fixed now ...

Offline jtobiasm

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Tobi
« Reply #406 on: September 06, 2014, 10:48:05 am »
So much QQ here that is ridiculous. Ok lets nerf HA because Niluk is skilled player.
I have solution. Lets have only "Niluk patch" - which will nerf him only.

Omg what a QQ community, what a crybabies.
And how much he and other HA delay round - 20 - 30 seconds, until flag is raised?
Every HA dismount if flag is bugged - so how much they delay - until flag is raised?
Ok. One more solution - if HA is last player from one team - autoban him from server.

There is nothing to see here, you can go back and play, all is fixed now ...

You must be still pissed up from last neet

Offline Sagar

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: September 06, 2014, 10:53:48 am »
Actually Im not pissed at all. Just making some points here.
They are HA for fuck sake. I cant remember when I get killed from HA or HX (low damage), they can be just annoying - that's all.
And it is not true that they delay.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #408 on: September 06, 2014, 11:21:44 am »
+1
Niluk is just showing you all what's wrong with the mod, it's not the HA class, it's high levels, thousand+ hours of nolifing, loomed gear. All that experience, gold and stats give you too big of an advantage compared to regular lvl 30 builds.

If you are lvl 34+ and not doing well maybe it's time you switch games, every player here with 4 years of playing this game can do very well with any class and build.

Oh and get a shield.
And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #409 on: September 06, 2014, 11:34:24 am »
Niluk is just showing you all what's wrong with the mod, it's not the HA class, it's high levels, thousand+ hours of nolifing, loomed gear. All that experience, gold and stats give you too big of an advantage compared to regular lvl 30 builds.
Well if among all the lvl 34 classes with loomed gear it is still HA that provides the biggest problems, then there's something wrong with the class, no?

Offline Protemus

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 270
  • cRPG Player
  • EZ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan EZ kills
  • Game nicks: niluK_the_Annoying aka EZ
« Reply #410 on: September 06, 2014, 11:53:57 am »
Calm yourself pansies, I can assure you it's all my skill and has nothing to do with my fully loomed gear and level and hours of grinding to get on that level.

Now stop wasting your time on forum you melee plebs and get back on EU 1 and arrange a date with my Tatar beauties, there is 72 of them and they're all horny and looking for your face.
Quote from: Melee Gaming
Protemus, You have received a warning for non-relevant posts in ban section also for personal attacks with disgusting insults on the forums. Chill out and enjoy the game. Regards, cRPG Team

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #411 on: September 06, 2014, 11:57:58 am »
+1
Calm yourself pansies, I can assure you it's all my skill and has nothing to do with my fully loomed gear and level and hours of grinding to get on that level.

Now stop wasting your time on forum you melee plebs and get back on EU 1 and arrange a date with my Tatar beauties, there is 72 of them and they're all horny and looking for your face.
There is your problem.
I am riding around with 21 (I think) arrows on my DonkeyArcher and I rarely use them all. 72 is just ridiculous...
But it has been said so many times that less ammo for archers would force them to pick shots instead of spam them, and possibly solve several issues with ranged, why beat the dead horse once more, right?
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline darmaster

• King
  • Renown: 1398
  • Infamy: 297
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguards
  • Game nicks: Retsamrad
« Reply #412 on: September 06, 2014, 12:16:44 pm »
+2
21 is probably too little but 72 or 81 is definitely too much, yumi needs to be 2 slots, still don't get why it is only one
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #413 on: September 06, 2014, 12:24:40 pm »
Yea, I am retarded. 21 doesn't make sense with 2 stacks of anything really - mi stupid.
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
« Reply #414 on: September 06, 2014, 12:27:59 pm »
+1
Actually Im not pissed at all. Just making some points here.
They are HA for fuck sake. I cant remember when I get killed from HA or HX (low damage), they can be just annoying - that's all.
And it is not true that they delay.

Just because HAs cannot kill your high level, high strength, armor crutching two-hander doesn't mean they can't kill other people. Also headshots are devastating from any ranged class and you're unlikely to surive more than two unless using a bevor. I rarely if ever die to a HA when playing two-hander, but try cavalry or medium light build for example and it's a whole different story.

Darmaster, making Yumi 2 slots changes nothing, other than the balance of the bows. And again, it's not the darn Yumi that's OP, it's the class.

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #415 on: September 06, 2014, 02:23:44 pm »
+2
Niluk might get good scores but he does fuck all to help his team, i'd rather have an archer who focuses good players like chase teeth atze than niluk anyday. Couldn't give a shit if the archer only went 6-5 every map as long as he kills a good player each round.

The community some how thinks you need to top eu1 nearly every map to be considered a good player.

^

And: removing valor for HA would at least remove the reward for playing that BS class... I mean if you're HA, it's quite easy to get valor and/or top the scoreboard - so why the hack shudd a HA help his team if he gets his X anyway? (And don't even start blubbering "nah it's very hard. Very skillful class." - cus it's not. I've got a stf HA, and it's easy (and boring) as fuck.)

HA is the Singleplayerclass of crpg.

Which is stupid.
"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)

Offline Sagar

• Earl
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: September 06, 2014, 03:11:13 pm »
Just because HAs cannot kill your high level, high strength, armor crutching two-hander doesn't mean they can't kill other people. Also headshots are devastating from any ranged class and you're unlikely to surive more than two unless using a bevor. I rarely if ever die to a HA when playing two-hander, but try cavalry or medium light build for example and it's a whole different story.

Darmaster, making Yumi 2 slots changes nothing, other than the balance of the bows. And again, it's not the darn Yumi that's OP, it's the class.

It is just a picture on my avatar  :)
I didn't play with my main more than a half a year. I play with my alt in Mail shirt with fur to lvl 31, then retire.
So I'm not high lvl - armor crutching - high strength ... play mostly xbow, archer, 1h, polearm - 18/21; 15/24 ....
« Last Edit: September 06, 2014, 03:49:39 pm by Sagar »

Offline Protemus

• Earl
  • Renown: 346
  • Infamy: 270
  • cRPG Player
  • EZ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Clan EZ kills
  • Game nicks: niluK_the_Annoying aka EZ
« Reply #417 on: September 06, 2014, 03:58:57 pm »

^

And: removing valor for HA would at least remove the reward for playing that BS class... I mean if you're HA, it's quite easy to get valor and/or top the scoreboard - so why the hack shudd a HA help his team if he gets his X anyway? (And don't even start blubbering "nah it's very hard. Very skillful class." - cus it's not. I've got a stf HA, and it's easy (and boring) as fuck.)

HA is the Singleplayerclass of crpg.

Which is stupid.

I'm sorry Fin but I simply can't take posts seriously from a unibrow baldy with pubic hair below his lip. I guess I'm the weirdo here.
Quote from: Melee Gaming
Protemus, You have received a warning for non-relevant posts in ban section also for personal attacks with disgusting insults on the forums. Chill out and enjoy the game. Regards, cRPG Team

Offline F i n

• OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1148
  • Infamy: 155
  • Hi
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Fin
  • IRC nick: Fin
« Reply #418 on: September 06, 2014, 04:01:38 pm »
"Life was easier as a borderline alcoholic." (chadz, 2016)

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
« Reply #419 on: September 06, 2014, 04:25:12 pm »
It is just a picture on my avatar  :)
I didn't play with my main more than a half a year. I play with my alt in Mail shirt with fur to lvl 31, then retire.
So I'm not high lvl - armor crutching - high strength ... play mostly xbow, archer, 1h, polearm - 18/21; 15/24 ....

Okay. I just know your main and that's a high level, high strength, heavy armor 2H hero (like mine is as well) and assumed that's what you meant when you said HAs cause you no problems. :)