Author Topic: ASA REVEALED  (Read 12605 times)

Offline Captain_Skinboat

• Baron
  • Renown: 98
  • Infamy: 15
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Skinboat, Aquaman, KRAKEN VERY SCARY
Re: ASA REVEALED
« Reply #135 on: July 01, 2014, 07:40:45 pm »
If you haven't come to blows during a game of Risk you're playing it wrong.

Try playing Axis & Allies, that game is a homicide detectives worst nightmare

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • Renown: 920
  • Infamy: 140
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GRANDMOM
« Reply #136 on: July 01, 2014, 07:49:14 pm »
+1
Try playing Axis & Allies, that game is a homicide detectives worst nightmare

one of the best games ever made imo
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

We're working on something cooler than a blog.

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: July 01, 2014, 07:51:22 pm »
+1
all this goign on while the EuShitLords march into NA... Will we really make the same mistakes the EU side of strat made? In fighting and petty fights when the bigger enemy is already strolling in to take us out one at a time.

I expected more

eeh, thought you guys said you wanted them to gank you, kesh brilliant plan remember? To bad you did then I guess

Offline Bryggan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 727
  • Infamy: 207
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: 13 Knights, HCE
  • Game nicks: Jerk, Asshole, Dumbass, etc.
« Reply #138 on: July 01, 2014, 07:51:59 pm »
So we agree it's normal to get a little upset (or insanely homicidal) over a game.  We all want to win, and definitely do not want to lose.  But still, try to hide it a bit and play it cool.  You are embarrassing your factions.

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #139 on: July 01, 2014, 07:52:35 pm »
+3
pfff expect less. your gonna get wiped, and no one will help you, and the squids may get wiped, and everyone will help it happen. and then nothing at all will happen, at all for the rest of strat. why? cuz its like your all still in highschool

never seen a mod \ community ( especially in a war game setting ) filled to the brim with so many whiny super sensitive pussies, who can have fun \ great times with people in ts, then trow temper trantrums and lose friendships over something said or done IN A GAME?

"crpg attreacts a certain kind of player" lol, lonely, PLZ-LOVE-ME over sensitive lil fgts, you fucking crpg cunts cant even play a wargame and say GG after a campaign.

this fucking community...ive had enough of it, fuck you all, EU is gonna come destroy u \ show you how to play strat right...and all NA will do is prob write a few gay ass RPs and whine about it. Fuck NA, im done u with fgts

It's like high school, except the goths, yearbook club, the marching band and foreign exchange kids have all the power and not the jocks and girls who developed big tits early.  Also there's Anders.  Ugh.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Chilled_SWF

• Noble
  • Renown: 21
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Black Company
  • Game nicks: Chilled_BlackCompany, Chilled
« Reply #140 on: July 01, 2014, 07:54:07 pm »

Dude I roll 6's all the time. You probably want to headshot me already.

Oh and Wes- Black Company is not really a pump and dump sort of group. We're more sadistic.

Relevent: http://existentialcomics.com/comic/34
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 08:47:12 pm by Chilled_SWF »

Offline CrazyCracka420

• Minute Valuable Contributor
  • Strategus Councillor
  • Renown: 1950
  • Infamy: 794
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Welp
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vaegirs
  • Game nicks: Huseby
  • IRC nick: Steam name: crazycracka420
« Reply #141 on: July 01, 2014, 07:58:31 pm »
+1

Fuck that, it's just a game. I'm the most competitive person you'll ever meet, I hate losing. But it's still a game.  Whenever me and my bro would play risk online with other people in teamspeak, we'd always still attack each other if it was in our best interests.

You make sketchy deals (i.e. we'll stack 10 units on the border) and then when it's beneficial, you back stab the person you made a deal with.  No hard feelings afterwards, nobody cries for weeks or gets unfriended on Facebook.  You try to do better next time.

Too many people these days (I blame the younger generation, i.e. 20'ish and under) take things too seriously.  It's the same reason we still have the crpg team balance system allow pub stomps to happen.  I don't mind going up against my clan mates, in fact if I see one on the battlefield I'm going to try and sneak a couched lance in their back when they are engaged with my teammates.  It's just a damn game.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 08:02:39 pm by CrazyCracka420 »
 - Stolen from Macropussy

Offline Noodlenrice

• Count
  • Renown: 280
  • Infamy: 44
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Black Bastards
  • Game nicks: Noodlenrice
« Reply #142 on: July 01, 2014, 09:18:59 pm »
+3
Is this war just gonna go on while UIF encroaches on Murica???

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
« Reply #143 on: July 01, 2014, 09:40:31 pm »
+2
pah, I care not. We have been talking about provoking someone into wiping us out for months now, come along and give us some xp for the time we have wasted babysitting fiefs in the least entertaining strat yet.
You are 2 weeks behind schedule.  Stopped doing my eu trade runs and waited here in the steppes, but as long as you finally come I'm happy.  See we play for fun in NA.  I know thats an alien concept to you drones and all you can play for is revenge or anger.  I've been really looking forward to this ever since someone told me you were getting to the point of finally attacking - stepped up my insults like I do anytime I want someone to attack us.

Nebun you will always be predictable, since strat 1 you have been soooo easy to figure out.  SHOW ME THE MONEY XP,  BITCH!

Am I the only one who remembers that superfriends are taking all credit for "provoking" them here??

Offline Noodlenrice

• Count
  • Renown: 280
  • Infamy: 44
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Black Bastards
  • Game nicks: Noodlenrice
« Reply #144 on: July 01, 2014, 09:47:11 pm »
+1

Am I the only one who remembers that superfriends are taking all credit for "provoking" them here??
Therefore we attack kesh huh???

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #145 on: July 01, 2014, 10:01:14 pm »
+1

Yeah, I'm completely fine with them slowly taking ichamur through 11K troops and population slowly grinding it for great na xp.  But its the stuff that happens afterwards I am not okay with - attacking other na factions and the friendly eu factions in na.  Squids, Kalmar unionen among others are both on their list of targets.  Doesn't matter who they specifically attack so much as they will be completely unbalancing the NA side of things and owning a good chunk of the na fiefs then.  Those others should unite unless they want to get picked off one by one, just like what happened in EU.  they are a 300 man alliance ina  game nearly dead with less than 500 active strat player son both maps combined.
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #146 on: July 01, 2014, 11:43:38 pm »
Yeah, I'm completely fine with them slowly taking ichamur through 11K troops and population slowly grinding it for great na xp.
Fool they will not slowly grind it down, they will flag-cap it in the first attack like they always have done, then take all your 9k troops and go crush all of NA. This is the only way I see it go, if not fine but don't keep your hopes up.
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: July 01, 2014, 11:52:28 pm »
+1
But its the stuff that happens afterwards I am not okay with - attacking other na factions and the friendly eu factions in na.  Squids, Kalmar unionen among others are both on their list of targets.  Doesn't matter who they specifically attack so much as they will be completely unbalancing the NA side of things and owning a good chunk of the na fiefs then.  Those others should unite unless they want to get picked off one by one, just like what happened in EU.  they are a 300 man alliance ina  game nearly dead with less than 500 active strat player son both maps combined.

Hmm aha, that sounds really bad Kesh - so who do we blame for this?

Who is the genious that, according to himself, set this up?

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • Renown: 348
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: July 01, 2014, 11:54:42 pm »
+1
Yeah, I'm completely fine with them slowly taking ichamur through 11K troops and population slowly grinding it for great na xp.  But its the stuff that happens afterwards I am not okay with - attacking other na factions and the friendly eu factions in na.  Squids, Kalmar unionen among others are both on their list of targets.  Doesn't matter who they specifically attack so much as they will be completely unbalancing the NA side of things and owning a good chunk of the na fiefs then.  Those others should unite unless they want to get picked off one by one, just like what happened in EU.  they are a 300 man alliance ina  game nearly dead with less than 500 active strat player son both maps combined.

I completely agree and I'll be paying close attention to the situation.  If they start pushing into AoW I'm going to be pissed.  Obviously from a "map perspective" that helps us.  But I'm not looking for a gangbang only to find out I'm next.  Furthermore I want a good war and UIF would completely roll them.  I don't like what they did in EU.  I'm sure most of the EU clans in NA feel the same way. 

Offline GRANDMOM

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: July 02, 2014, 12:02:22 am »
I completely agree and I'll be paying close attention to the situation.  If they start pushing into AoW I'm going to be pissed.  Obviously from a "map perspective" that helps us.  But I'm not looking for a gangbang only to find out I'm next.  Furthermore I want a good war and UIF would completely roll them.  I don't like what they did in EU.  I'm sure most of the EU clans in NA feel the same way.

Ofc we do, noone fought them more than us and the Bros - its the stupidity off "dragging" them here thats nagging me - NA had good wars, pretty even shit going on fun diplomacy - to drag in an elephant into this shop of glass to get XP and then act like caring about what happens afterwards is so pro.

I signed up against them, I know bros will aswell