Author Topic: Give your daily view to c-RPG and M:BG at moddb. (Warband is on Steam sales)  (Read 25170 times)

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
+2
The mod is actually getting 600+ views a day on moddb. No doubt that is leading to a portion of the noobies!

Keep giving your clicks! Add any good screenshots you guys have too.

My Personal fav that I have uploaded.
(click to show/hide)

Any shots of cool strat situations, siege equipment, tournaments or stuff like that would be great. Rageball too!

Offline Tristan_of_Erzoth

• Game Admin
  • Renown: 1000
  • Infamy: 217
  • cRPG Player
  • I dont know
    • View Profile
    • steam id
  • Faction: Calradian Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Tristan_of_Erzoth, Sorcerer_Tholamin, Big_Dick_McCallister
  • IRC nick: wtf is an IRC
+2
Rip ShiftKnife :(

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

http://steamcommunity.com/id/evilmagic/

Offline SP1N

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 22
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Ravens of Valhalla
  • Game nicks: N1PS, SP1N
+3
get the servers a restart and you got my votes
(click to show/hide)

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 717
  • Infamy: 400
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
get the servers a restart and you got my votes

also

rip shiftknife? that guy hasnt played in forever, like, B4 the high lvl patch even?
I REMEMBER PLAYING IN RAIN
THROUGH THE NIGHTFALL WITH FOG
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
BUT IM MORE HORRIFIED OF A MOD
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Voncrow

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 108
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • No honour in retreat
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereign Kingdom of Thirdarrel
  • Game nicks: Voncrow, Bane, Velcrow
also

rip shiftknife? that guy hasnt played in forever, like, B4 the high lvl patch even?

True, but this time he just hates the game more than before.
'The only people who might be put off M:BG by the current state of cRPG would be cRPG players, and we don't want that kind of scum in M:BG anyway.' - Heskey

Offline njames89

• the Old Leaf
  • Supreme Overlord
  • Renown: 1488
  • Infamy: 457
  • cRPG Player
  • Deus vult, Dieu le veut, God wills it!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kingdom of Acre, The Holy Chadzian Empire
  • Game nicks: King James IV, John IV, Temujin of the Wolves, William III
+3
Bump for MODDB page. Don't forget to do your duty and visit the http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg page daily! Today it is at 24th place out of 24 thousand mods! Nearing 600 views!

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Bump for MODDB page. Don't forget to do your duty and visit the http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg page daily! Today it is at 24th place out of 24 thousand mods! Nearing 600 views!

ya! dont forget to mention that its broken in multiple ways and new players are likely to have to face the entire server thx to the broken banner balance idiots like gravoth love so much

THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Penitent

• King
  • Renown: 1389
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Penitent_Turtler
+1
ya! dont forget to mention that its broken in multiple ways and new players are likely to have to face the entire server thx to the broken banner balance idiots like gravoth love so much

This is a problem not just for new players, but for old returning players.  It's not just a broken balance system, it's unplayable.  It's literally 30 players vs 1 half the time.

It's very frustrating, and no fun.  If anyone cares about the mod at all, please fix this ASAP.

Offline matt2507

• King
  • Renown: 1013
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • It is when making anything that we become anyone.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Raylin The_Village_Idiot Mohamed_Ali

No donkeys were harmed in the making of this gif.

Offline Penitent

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
http://forum.melee.org/general-discussion/redmine-community-project-management-tool/

This is cool -- but I have to ask -- without belittling the work you've done and the account you've set up -- from a perspective of a player who may encounters bugs -- doesn't the forum serve the same purpose?

What I'm trying to say is, from the average joe player's perspective, once a bug is mentioned in the forums, they usually consider their job done.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack

So rude, ive already mentioned that ive changed my mind on the banner balance. Sometimes it gets a bit too crazy on the numbers. Also why dont you go work on it, you sure like to speak highly and make everything sound simple, so why not just apply for the crpg dev team and help out? You do have the perfect solutions that will make the mod flourish and have thousands of players again! In your world everything has easy solutions but people decide to make them broken on purpose, so you shouldnt have any trouble correcting them and putting them on the path to perfection. Teach them how to cure cancer, and maybe even teach them to make people have eternal life! Its pretty easy and the only thing stopping all of this is me, because ive shared my different opinions on the forum!
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA

Offline matt2507

• King
  • Renown: 1013
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • It is when making anything that we become anyone.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Raylin The_Village_Idiot Mohamed_Ali
+1
This is cool -- but I have to ask -- without belittling the work you've done and the account you've set up -- from a perspective of a player who may encounters bugs -- doesn't the forum serve the same purpose?

What I'm trying to say is, from the average joe player's perspective, once a bug is mentioned in the forums, they usually consider their job done.

The forum doesn't help in the same way. With the redmine, we can see what need to be done but also what is already finished. We also see who is working on something and if a issue has no one on it.

No donkeys were harmed in the making of this gif.

Offline StonedSteel

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
So rude, ive already mentioned that ive changed my mind on the banner balance. Sometimes it gets a bit too crazy on the numbers. Also why dont you go work on it, you sure like to speak highly and make everything sound simple, so why not just apply for the crpg dev team and help out? You do have the perfect solutions that will make the mod flourish and have thousands of players again! In your world everything has easy solutions but people decide to make them broken on purpose, so you shouldnt have any trouble correcting them and putting them on the path to perfection. Teach them how to cure cancer, and maybe even teach them to make people have eternal life! Its pretty easy and the only thing stopping all of this is me, because ive shared my different opinions on the forum!

so, let me get this straight Gravoth, you an insult me and make up all the bullshit you want about me...and its not rude?
but if i call you out when you say something stupid...i am rude?

hows your glass house racist frenchman?

Gravoth, i wasnt trying to be rude, you said something VERY dumb, and i called u out on it...now that u changed ur stance on it, i guess your not an complete idiot...you just say dumb things sometime? like "i can tell by ur posting ur low tier player"

something u have no idea wot ur talking about, u just guess. i dont make guesses, idk how good of a player u are, but i can tell u are a typical delusional crpg player, who says dumb things. thats not a guess nor am i making things up, and its not rude, thats my honest opinion of u. u have a bias toward the mod that prevents u from seeing the overwhelming amount of problems players are currently dealing with.

also, when i say "this is broken \ that is broken " im not trying to imply i have all the answers and solutions, i merely point out a major flaw with the game. you make it seem like everytime i post criticism, im out to prove how smart i am? listen ya, it doesnt take a genius to see the problems this mod is facing, and pointing them out doesnt mean i have a solution.

this is a forum, where players talk and give feedback, JUST LIKE EVERYOTHER FORUM.
i dont have nearly enough suggestions for improving this game...that doesnt stop me from making a post when something is fucked up, thats what a forum is there for. and treating crpg like the end all be all gem of gaming above any criticism, is naive. game was amazing, currently has alot of problems that keep it from shining like its former self. i think we should talk about it , rather then acting like nothing is wrong.

nice avatar btw.
THAT CLOGGED UP OUR EYES
I NO LONGER RECOGNIZE

Offline Penitent

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
+1
Wait, is Gravoth our new overlord or something?

Sorry, I've been out of the game for a little bit.

Offline Gravoth_iii

• King
  • Renown: 1454
  • Infamy: 341
  • \ [†] / ☼
    • View Profile
  • Faction: ▬▬ι═══════ﺤ
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_Gravoth, Prince_of_the_Land_of_Stench, Gravy, Igor_Boltsack
so, let me get this straight Gravoth, you an insult me and make up all the bullshit you want about me...and its not rude?
but if i call you out when you say something stupid...i am rude?

hows your glass house racist frenchman?

Gravoth, i wasnt trying to be rude, you said something VERY dumb, and i called u out on it...now that u changed ur stance on it, i guess your not an complete idiot...you just say dumb things sometime? like "i can tell by ur posting ur low tier player"

something u have no idea wot ur talking about, u just guess. i dont make guesses, idk how good of a player u are, but i can tell u are a typical delusional crpg player, who says dumb things. thats not a guess nor am i making things up, and its not rude, thats my honest opinion of u. u have a bias toward the mod that prevents u from seeing the overwhelming amount of problems players are currently dealing with.

also, when i say "this is broken \ that is broken " im not trying to imply i have all the answers and solutions, i merely point out a major flaw with the game. you make it seem like everytime i post criticism, im out to prove how smart i am? listen ya, it doesnt take a genius to see the problems this mod is facing, and pointing them out doesnt mean i have a solution.

this is a forum, where players talk and give feedback, JUST LIKE EVERYOTHER FORUM.
i dont have nearly enough suggestions for improving this game...that doesnt stop me from making a post when something is fucked up, thats what a forum is there for. and treating crpg like the end all be all gem of gaming above any criticism, is naive. game was amazing, currently has alot of problems that keep it from shining like its former self. i think we should talk about it , rather then acting like nothing is wrong.

nice avatar btw.

I never said im not rude, i just said you were rude jokingly, obviously this passes over your head immidately. I wasnt trying to be rude, i was just calling you an idiot. You keep amazing me. And i dont insult you... much.. atleast i dont call you a racist frenchman, that hits the feels you know.

Sure, im not against bringing up things that are broken, prefferably with opinions on what can be done. The devs should by this time know plenty of things that are currently broken, but when people bring like you bring it up constantly without adding either opinions or critique on what could be done, instead you just bash the devs for not working faster and how the mod is dying because of them, it gets kind of annoying (atleast to me). A nice approach and positive attitude is probably something a dev would listen to, over hatemail how broken everything is.

I do talk about things when i do consider them to be broken, when they arent then i will defend them. I am allowed to keep shitting out my own opinions am i not? You are generally the one to get hostile towards me when i share them.

And at the time when i did say i like the new balance, that was what i had experienced thus far, after playing for weeks with the new patch. You think i would blindly defend something if it was blatantly broken? I guess its hard for you to notice the difference since you think everything new is broken instantly. Im not acting like its not broken, im actually playing the game and i dont think its broken.
Paprika: ...the Internet and dreams are similar. They're areas where the repressed conscious mind escapes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VXQSs1Qfcc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8LW6y-kgKtA