Author Topic: TK / TH reports  (Read 1460 times)

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
Re: TK / TH reports
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2014, 05:25:28 pm »
+1
Same here. I will almost never ever report anyone, but sometimes auto report bots piss me off dearly. Shit happens. It happens even if you are paying maximum attention. I don't even expect sorry from anyone as long as it is obviously an accident. I don't care about trolly nudges from friends. I won't mind being constantly tk'ed (yeah, even that won't annoy me enough to hit ctrl+m).

On the other hand, to me anybody who reports anything instantly is a true genuine bundle of sticksy my old friend. There I said it. People like that definitely have issues.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2014, 05:30:49 pm »
+3
I go by a system that works as follows; if someone teamwounds me for more than 1/10 of my HP, and has fewer than 1/2 of my points on the scoreboard, I report them. If they have around 2/3 or 3/4 of my points, I will only report them if they give me 1/5 or more of my HP in a single teamwound. If they've got about the same amount of points or more, I can't report them.

I figure if I'm trying to carry someone to a multi and they stop me from doing that, they need as many reports as I can give them. It's for the good of the team, amirite?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2014, 06:03:35 pm »
Oh, I have another question. If I play as a low lvl my old friendcher, and I have 6 STR, no IF and rags instead of armor, should I report every melee hit or horse bump cuz it takes moar than 50% of my HP, or maybe I shouldn't because I'm a shitty player compared to the Byz hero?

Offline ecorcheur_brokar

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • The guy who kill with one blow
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brokar/SuisseMonCervela/CheeseInMyPants
« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2014, 06:03:51 pm »
hahaha i think you're speaking about me.  :rolleyes: I almost never report melee th, and sometimes ranged.

I used to always report ranged, because i had the impression that they were retards for always intervening in fight and teamhitting. But someone explained to me, that when ranged were doing good support, nobody paid attention to it. It conviced me so I stoped the auto-report of ranged. Still, I'd appreciate if thrower could avoid shoot in melee as, they are less precise than xbow and bow but do more damage in teamhit.

On your particular case, haprpag:
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 06:10:30 pm by ecorcheur_brokar »
"With great bardiche comes great responsability"
"The wolf doesn't care how many sheeps may be"

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2014, 06:19:24 pm »
+1
Ha - I remember you! Yes, you're one of those guys who kill with one blow, and makes a ruckus because of mosquito bites, and for me QQA is the same as "sry" and didn't answer immediately, because I shoted horse that wanted  rape you, and those three hits were on three different maps, so don't do it anymore, I also try to be more careful, but don't be a dick.

Offline vipere

• Marshall
  • Renown: 793
  • Infamy: 73
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Byzantium
  • Game nicks: Lunasa
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2014, 06:35:02 pm »
I dont see the point of this thread.

For me a report is a warning, if i report someone, its because his hit was on purpose or retarded ( its a case for a lot of ranged teamhits ).
Maybe you should shoot less and be sure your arrows will land on enemies.

And even more if you are a low lvl archer, you will have less impact on your team than one of those bad and evil high lvl byz heroes

Offline ecorcheur_brokar

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • The guy who kill with one blow
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brokar/SuisseMonCervela/CheeseInMyPants
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2014, 06:44:38 pm »
+1
ah sry didnt see your QQA, i dont think I would have reported otherwise...
(click to show/hide)
"With great bardiche comes great responsability"
"The wolf doesn't care how many sheeps may be"

Offline jtobiasm

• Duke
  • Renown: 567
  • Infamy: 328
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Tobi
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2014, 06:47:56 pm »
+7
fuck em harpag.

Tell em next time to not melee where you're shooting.

Offline Kalp

• Marshall
  • Renown: 750
  • Infamy: 253
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Form ranks, you maggots!
    • View Profile
    • Kahhhaaargaar!!! Uuurrr!!!
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kalp_the_Grey
  • IRC nick: Kalp
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2014, 07:05:40 pm »
+1
fuck em harpag.

Tell em next time to not melee where you're shooting.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
The goal of Strategus battles shouldnt be to deprive your enemies of players, but to have full roster both sides and have the gear/tactics/strategy win the day rather than lack of merc support.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2014, 07:05:59 pm »
+1
Guys, in my opinion reports are a last resort, everyone sees what he did wrong (white text also helps). Fuckin reports and apologizing, even short "sry", and especially unnecessary discussions who is who and why in the middle of the battle is very distracting and diverts attention and is more harmful to team than TH what is ordinary abuse.

As Blockula said, we shouldn't even expect sorry from anyone as long as it is obviously an accident.

In my opinion an admin advised people to do a ban thread cuz of something like this shouldn't be an admin this day.

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 795
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2014, 07:15:56 pm »
+1
I usally never report but

I report ppl who report me :D and

I report range who accidently TH me when im fighting melees. Why? Because range who is targeting and engaging enemy melee who is fighting teammate(s) while enemy range and cav is roaming around the entire map, deserve a bitchslap but i can only CTRL + M.

Team bumps from cav - same case as the above. They shouldnt be officious and "try" to help me by bumping me to hell, if they are not sure, they should relocate or find another target FOR EXAMPLE one of them zillions of archers we currently see or what about some of the enemy cav? If they have skill/knowhow they CAN help without bumping and useless officious behaviour.

Melee THs i report rarely. I know how it is and im not perfect either i TH alot as well.
Some players tends to carelessly swing with huge axe into crowd of enemies and friends, those i report, but usally i have my shield up cos i see they are going full retard. But IF they hit me, INSTA report.

Generally i think there is waaaaay too much TH/TK going on. People are totally careless. Ive played with many of you for some years now, some of you are TOTALLY careless. I KNOW you are careless cos i also know that you aint that noobish.

Personally, i hate to TH more than being THed/TKed. I hate to TH. I feel an immense sudden depression and i want to kill myself for a couple of seconds. Its the top1 noob move: TH. I really really really hate to TK. I wish everybody else felt the same  :|

Offline XyNox

• Marshall
  • Renown: 801
  • Infamy: 219
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy Clan
  • Game nicks: Quincy_XyNox
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2014, 08:09:44 pm »
Usually I dont report any THs appart from the really stupid and intentional ones. On the other hand, if somebody carelessly walks right in front of my drawn bow without giving a fuck I will most likely not go through the trouble of canceling my shot.

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2014, 08:26:20 pm »
+2

Offline //saxon

• King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 181
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • I'm just to dam goood 😎
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Saxon
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2014, 09:08:28 pm »
don't think ive ever reported anyone for anything, and there is plenty of times ive been teamhit intentionally, reporting just isn't my thing.

but i always get reported everytime i make the obv accidental tap on a team-mate, good guys always finish last..

Offline Herezy92

• Earl
  • Renown: 414
  • Infamy: 21
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Frog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Herezy
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2014, 09:09:37 pm »
+1
In all games i have played where you have a voice command and you can hear the voice saying "sorry", all players are enough educated to use to shortcut voice command to excuse himself.
Even fps like PlanetSide2 .... they do it, so why about including a voice for our character  saying sorry ?

QQA is good.
QQA with sound even more.