Author Topic: Iraq falling appart  (Read 52819 times)

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
Re: Iraq falling appart
« Reply #75 on: June 16, 2014, 01:00:47 pm »
+1
Did you watch the Vice dispatches from Syria? They weren't kicked out, they left - to do what they did in Iraq.

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #76 on: June 16, 2014, 01:59:44 pm »
+1
usa+syria+iran+kurds=kill Iraq

i'd still rather think its because of uncultured and undereducated people that can't deal with each other in a peaceful way for variety of retarded reasons - mostly religion (and nationalism). they would fight each other sooner or later, usa with idiotic intervention just speeded up the process.
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #77 on: June 16, 2014, 02:16:33 pm »
+1
i'd still rather think its because of uncultured and undereducated people that can't deal with each other in a peaceful way for variety of retarded reasons - mostly religion (and nationalism). they would fight each other sooner or later, usa with idiotic intervention just speeded up the process.

About 10 years ago, I'd strongly argue against that opinion. But I nowadays believe that what you write here is actually the case. There is no hope for people who claim to fight against the global oppression of super powers and do that by killing each other. It is utterly pathetic. Clearly, they are only interested in killing, endless battles and conflict.

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: June 16, 2014, 06:57:42 pm »

USA is the top nation because they utilize retards using that thinking and playing both sides against eachother and are the best at playing the game of dominating the politics.

All hail USA and their modern way of thinking instead of thinking like Romans other old conquerors by dominating the world by conquering land with force.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 07:12:14 pm by LordBerenger »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #79 on: June 16, 2014, 08:36:25 pm »
+3
 :lol: Intervention in Iraq was an abysmal failure. The imagine you paint is like some guy crapped his pants then wore his shitty stained pants as a headress for years, then proclaims proudly "I meant to do that!". The people they put in charge of the occupation had not one fucking clue about the history or culture of iraqi people, they just applied their own ethnocentric expectations on a completely different context. The disbanding of the army and abolition of all high placed baathist positions under Saddam was but an inkling of their neo-con arrogant incompetence. And now you want to pretend this result was exactly what they had in mind? Not everything that happens in the world is a carefully orchestrated event by shadowy cabals who have godlike control of everything. Only idiots and paranoids believe that.

Also double lol at the US being immune to religion and nationalism. If there's any retards the US government is great at manipulating through religion and nationalism, dividing and pitting them against each other on the dumbest of pretexts, it's americans themselves.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 08:39:41 pm by Oberyn »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1887
  • Infamy: 485
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: June 16, 2014, 08:50:26 pm »
Wonder how many older Iraqis wish Saddam was still their president. That's quite common in countries that were under rule of a dictator, then destroyed by foreign forces.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: June 16, 2014, 08:52:05 pm »
I guarantee you only the sunnis. Probably a lot of them though.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: June 16, 2014, 10:31:35 pm »
To be honest those borders would probably be better when it comes to decreasing religious, cultural and ethnic tensions. However, I don't think it is desirable to have any of those parts ruled by people who do "mass beheadings".

Kurds with their own state? Turkey is going to go apoplectic. Look at another one of these maps:

(click to show/hide)

You see that huge crescent of red? That's the kurds. ~30 million people, split between 4 countries, the majority in Turkey with Iran next in line with less than half as many. None of these countries have an interest in kurds having an independant state on their borders, right at the spot that just happens to be inhabited by their sizeable kurdish minorities. But that's pretty much what's happened. The peshmerga are more militarily and politically autonomous than they've ever been.

Offline Beauchamp

• Earl
  • Renown: 427
  • Infamy: 79
  • cRPG Player Sir White Pawn
    • View Profile
    • Personal portfolio
« Reply #83 on: June 17, 2014, 03:53:41 pm »
:lol: Intervention in Iraq was an abysmal failure. The imagine you paint is like some guy crapped his pants then wore his shitty stained pants as a headress for years, then proclaims proudly "I meant to do that!". The people they put in charge of the occupation had not one fucking clue about the history or culture of iraqi people, they just applied their own ethnocentric expectations on a completely different context. The disbanding of the army and abolition of all high placed baathist positions under Saddam was but an inkling of their neo-con arrogant incompetence. And now you want to pretend this result was exactly what they had in mind? Not everything that happens in the world is a carefully orchestrated event by shadowy cabals who have godlike control of everything. Only idiots and paranoids believe that.

Also double lol at the US being immune to religion and nationalism. If there's any retards the US government is great at manipulating through religion and nationalism, dividing and pitting them against each other on the dumbest of pretexts, it's americans themselves.

kinda agree, but usa still rather follow medieval criteria of "nationalism" that member of a nation is any guy living within its territory. with this attitude worldwide there would be way less conflicts. like in my country (bohemia) we killed a few germans here and  there (not really many though, in fact our kings usually invited them to settle in bohemia). and overall we coexisted kinda in peace for centuries. with current retarded "nationalism" attitude that was born during french revolution its just something absolutely unimaginable...
i feel like any artificial country will just sooner or later collapse into a bloodshed, unless their inhabitants are really on quite high cultural/educational level and have overall good life so they're not really interested in risking their well-being - and i could name maybe like 5 max such countries where this might be possible. everywhere else it will end up in a bloodshed. if two retards want to fight, they always will find a way (unless there is some dictator that continually beats the shit out of them both).
OOODDIIINVALHALLAAAAAAA on the 20th of April 2011: What I know is that... heh, eh ja how can I explain? ...deh feeling to believe in Odin is right, dat is what I say, ja?!

Offline Tovi

• Earl
  • Renown: 387
  • Infamy: 251
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: OdE
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #84 on: June 17, 2014, 06:22:13 pm »
US strategists are stupid (or crazy...) but they are powerfull. When they plan to redraw the Middle East borders, they pepper money to some key people (Al Qaeda leaders, for exemple), they sell weapons and they bomb every stable countries. The result may be chaotic but it was the plan.
Destabilization has many advantages, that would be too long to explain here.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: June 17, 2014, 06:51:45 pm »
US strategists are stupid (or crazy...) but they are powerfull. When they plan to redraw the Middle East borders, they pepper money to some key people (Al Qaeda leaders, for exemple), they sell weapons and they bomb every stable countries. The result may be chaotic but it was the plan.
Destabilization has many advantages, that would be too long to explain here.
Oh really, they're stupid? What makes you think so? Prithee, I'd love to hear you explain.

Protip: democracy.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: KrisTovi
« Reply #86 on: June 17, 2014, 07:03:59 pm »
Stupid because they lake of basic humanism. If you think that money and power value everything else, well, ok, they are sooo intelligent.

Well, Abu Bakr el-Bagdadi, leader of the EIIL fought Al Qaeda and Assad last month. He's supported by Qatar, Saudi A. and french and US officers. His enemies are Iran and Iraqi pro-Iran gvt. And we are supposed to trust the new lies of Obama when he says he will bomb them ?

« Last Edit: June 17, 2014, 07:18:32 pm by Tovi »

Offline [ptx]

• King
  • Renown: 1871
  • Infamy: 422
  • such OP. so bundle of sticks. wow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: June 17, 2014, 07:11:35 pm »
Sometimes i wonder just what makes such conspiracy nuts tick, but then i remember the ones i've actually known IRL.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: June 17, 2014, 07:12:32 pm »
Stupid because they lake of basic humanism. If you think that money and power value everything else, well, ok, they are sooo intelligent.

Look up the definition of "stupid."

Protip: says nothing about "humanism."
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Tovi

• Earl
    • View Profile