Author Topic: Iraq falling appart  (Read 52377 times)

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
Re: Iraq falling appart
« Reply #810 on: July 20, 2015, 04:11:12 pm »
Suruc explosion: At least 27 killed in Turkey border blast

There was a video of the explosion, you literally could see people dying in seconds, this thing is really horrifying.

In the other hand, I can't stop thinking that it might be a plot for making people think invading Syria is a necessary and good thing after all , experiences shown it is quite possible in this country.

If people are not safe on the streets , that means we literally are fucked up.

edit; To be frank and quick ; Only responsible of this horrifying event is Republic of Turkey and it's government. They supported ISIS , didn't even consult in the parliament , did whatever their "masters" said. People died, literally ,DIED.They re not in a better place or anything right now, they re gone because some hot headed Islamic son of a whore thinks he is going to heaven. Just because those motherfucking sons of bitches wanted to increase their amount of money a little bit more. Fuck everyone whoever supports those demons, just, fuck them all.Because it is their fault, not Erdogan's or someone else's actually.They want this to happen, motherfuckers. Next time I see someone who defends AKP , i will headbutt him or HER for no reason

« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 04:55:31 pm by Kratos »

Offline Kirman

• Duke
  • Renown: 609
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Tormatun
  • Game nicks: Kirman/Namrik/Anmirk/Riknam
« Reply #811 on: July 20, 2015, 04:22:05 pm »
Suruc explosion: At least 27 killed in Turkey border blast

It's obviously ISIS, supported by our government. Those guys were gathered to help Kobane.  Do not open the video if you can't take it. You literally see the explosion.

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 04:29:29 pm by Xside »

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: July 20, 2015, 05:40:43 pm »
Watch MHP put the blame on PKK somehow.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Kirman

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: July 20, 2015, 05:51:53 pm »
Watch MHP put the blame on PKK somehow.

That would be funny, we all know that Kobane is a Kurdish city. At least most of them. But MHP always manages to surprise you. The shocking part is i saw posters about Kobane at my college few months ago. ''Let's rebuild Kobane!'' We gather the stuff that we don't use anymore to help them rebuild the city. Books, toys, etc etc... I personally helped them to organise things. 
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 06:09:13 pm by Xside »

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Renown: 870
  • Infamy: 71
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Pixel Paladins
  • Game nicks: Cock_Blockula Kunt_Blockula Daunt_Flockula
« Reply #814 on: July 20, 2015, 09:27:20 pm »
Some of you might remember this guy. This is a photo of a whoreson cop literally trying to rip his mouth apart. It was taken during the Kobane protests from earlier this year. Well, this man was one of the 30 people who were killed in the suicide attack. Bastards finally took his life.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #815 on: July 20, 2015, 11:39:40 pm »
+1
It's a joy going around turkish forums and youtube comments. Apparently they were all a bunch of kurdish communist scum who deserved death. And it's payback for PKK terrorism. How would this be used as a reason for war when the people it's supposed to galvanize are totally ok with it? A lot of turks don't even see it as an attack on themselves. Because it wasn't.
And of course the usual it's a zionist conspiracy arguement, because it's just soooo unbelievable that an islamic fanatic could ever do such a thing. It must've been a CIA/Mossad operation, designed to make muslims look bad and foment chaos in Turkey.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 11:45:13 pm by Oberyn »

Offline Kirman

• Duke
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: July 20, 2015, 11:49:31 pm »
Those people were Turk and Kurd if it's that important.  I still don't understand how they can still look at things with identity. Turk or Kurd what's the difference? Both are ''human'' right? I never understand that ignorance.

Edit: I saw the same comments and raging at the moment.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 11:57:38 pm by Xside »

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: July 20, 2015, 11:58:46 pm »
The turks there were just commie bastard kurd lovers anyways. Or so I'm told. It's ethnic overlayed with political, as it usually is.

Offline the real god emperor

• King
  • Renown: 1630
  • Infamy: 348
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Et tu, Brute?
    • View Profile
    • Click for gifts
  • Faction: Rome
  • Game nicks: Captain_Sweden
« Reply #818 on: July 21, 2015, 10:08:09 am »
The turks there were just commie bastard kurd lovers anyways. Or so I'm told. It's ethnic overlayed with political, as it usually is.

The explosion happened in the middle of a Sosyalist Gençler Derneği meeting , as you can see in the billboards. Most of our people only has basic brain  functions , it is all 0 or 1 for them. Kurds? Terrorist fuckers who deserve to die and they shouldn't live in Turkey. Turks? Rulers of the world glourious masterrace.

We used to think those people only existed in countryside, where people usually not go to school. Turns out they re everywhere, they have college degrees, they re lawyers, judges etc.

But the truth is that those fascist minded people are actually the majority of the country.

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: July 21, 2015, 11:17:24 am »
Indeed this was an intelligence agency job. But that of the Turkish one. The whole group was being followed by MIT (national intelligence agency) from the moment they hit the road and even far before that. It is plain impossible that they hadn't known about or were unable to prevent the attack.

What you read on the forums is pretty normal. We have tons of nationalist retards who have been substituted for neo-Ottoman pan-Islamists for the last 12 years. They are only going back to their roots now. For them, your life is worthless unless you are a pure Turk. Damn retards. As if there was still a thing called pure race.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 12:02:08 pm by Daunt_Flockula »

Offline ecorcheur_brokar

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • The guy who kill with one blow
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brokar/SuisseMonCervela/CheeseInMyPants
« Reply #820 on: July 21, 2015, 11:17:54 am »
Everytime I think it would be difficult for the situation in Turkey to be worse...Truly sadening.

At least, I'm happy Oberyn opens his eyes on the use of ethnic division for political reason.
"With great bardiche comes great responsability"
"The wolf doesn't care how many sheeps may be"

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: July 21, 2015, 11:24:05 am »
You misunderstand me. I'm saying the political differences are contingent on the ethnic ones, and vice versa. That political leanings are determined by tribal ethnicity in the first place, same as religion, morality, culture, etc. That ethnicity=politics in a lot of cases. It's not "used" and perpetuated by some sort of shadowy cabal of politicians and somehow stands unnafected and outside of it. It just is, always has been and always will be, because human nature.

Offline ecorcheur_brokar

• Earl
  • Renown: 482
  • Infamy: 24
  • cRPG Player
  • The guy who kill with one blow
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Brokar/SuisseMonCervela/CheeseInMyPants
« Reply #822 on: July 21, 2015, 11:36:20 am »
Political leanings are naturally determined by morality. On this I agree.

But human can go past their culture and religion to do their political decision, as it happened in Europe. I would even say before reaching this point, a democracy is not truly functionning.

I am not saying the overlay between politic and ethnic,religion,culture is entierely due to some politician tricks, but it is strongly encouraged by some. And it is something people should be resisting because it takes society away from "true democracy" and peacefull society.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 11:43:04 am by ecorcheur_brokar »
"With great bardiche comes great responsability"
"The wolf doesn't care how many sheeps may be"

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #823 on: July 21, 2015, 12:14:06 pm »
Here is the aftermath video They were supposedly there to assist with the rebuilding work in Kobane. Young people, what a waste. Was it a suicide bomber or whats the latest info

Offline Daunt_Flockula

• Marshall
  • Step aside peasants!
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: July 21, 2015, 12:19:02 pm »
Here is the aftermath video They were supposedly there to assist with the rebuilding work in Kobane. Young people, what a waste. Was it a suicide bomber or whats the latest info

Suicide bomber of IS. Young mindless maggot convinced that he was doing god's bidding. Initial findings point to this guy: