Author Topic: Time to die brothers! (Khudan,UIF & Anti-UIF)  (Read 7660 times)

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
Re: Time to die brothers! (Khudan,UIF & Anti-UIF)
« Reply #60 on: June 10, 2014, 12:22:17 pm »
Arn ; he is not greatest guys in this community , well actually there are age districts here and yes for a child who born at 1997 he can be great , true point.

No the reason why we play this game is have fun ; u are having so much fun with 180 ping right ? Tell me more about it.

Omfg ; i didnt miss explaining stuff to imbeciles.

Thats why u guys suck ; thats why we played with UIF for 3 years which i regret nothing about it.
Yes ; the problem that i tried to explain is right here ; the rage.
Well he is great cause he always try to make this community better and add more fun to it, I did never say he was DA greatest but one of them at least. Well I actually enjoy playing on NA with my ping and usually do better then in the EU strat battles also WAY less archers :D

Cicero I don't understand you, you are calling me a retard just cause of my age, well of course there are a lot of retards in my age but retards come with all different kinds of ages. Still you are the one casting insults like youngling
Arn you moron, Cicero is old school leader and hero, last hope and the fucking light at the end of shity tunnel for you, so shut up guys - he have right - after years this game is still rocket science for you, and do not enter between kapi and bashi - old crazy kebab story noone understand what happend at the begining 104 years ago hehehe

@Cycek
Cicero_the_Straw_Flame  :P
Yes he has been around for a while even tho he has not done anything great this strat so I can't see how he can be the light in the end of the tunnel especially as he is quitting :P And I have not said anything about this kapi/bashi madness either
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • Renown: 914
  • Infamy: 263
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
  • Faction: UIF
  • Game nicks: Harpag_the_Grey
« Reply #61 on: June 10, 2014, 12:33:59 pm »
Silence ! Help them in roster and win something! 30 minutes left to the first from today's battles!

Offline Thorondor

• Count
  • Renown: 172
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: the Turks
  • Game nicks: Kapikulu_Beleg
« Reply #62 on: June 10, 2014, 12:37:48 pm »
servers are down harpag

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 10, 2014, 12:39:06 pm »
+2
again? kurwa mać...

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • Renown: 515
  • Infamy: 418
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BashiBazouks
  • Game nicks: BashiBazouks_Cicero
  • IRC nick: Cicero
« Reply #64 on: June 10, 2014, 12:44:31 pm »
Then why do you bother to shit-post me if you know we're gonna go in circles? I wasnt talking to you, was talking to Harun, had a fairly reasonable discussion with Harun, the conversation was over and you had to have a dig at me? So dont complain about how we're just going to argue in circles, cos i didnt start this conversation.

I havent been in a battle since we took Tulga, cos life's a bitch like that. Literally no battles since then that have been of even minor interest to me have been at a good time. But clan mates and alliances can pick up the slack.

It's not like we're inviting you to join us in NA though, you dont need to explain yourself or why you wont leave EU.
Well ; actually u started the whole thing with your retarted topic as who is the retard and showed your character there :) U were butthurt there and i am pretty sure about it.You even made Harun as retard on topic which u are talking about fairly reasonable discussion with him.

I didnt directly answered you but if u come up to that part ; the topic is about EU also UIF vs Anti-UIF since you are NA ; what the fuck are you doing here ?

Ofcourse i need to explain myself if u accuse me with something that we didnt do.

@Switch

Icedtea_the_Curious_Fox
02/05/2014 17:32:24
to Alec_The_Frozen_Fox, Caprisun_the_Crafty_Fox, Crumple, ... (11)
Alright, I know you are nice guys and will stick to your word :)
I will make one last trade at Shulus since I was heading there anyway then we will head to Shapeshte.
ReplyReply to allForward

I still cant figure this out ; we made a threat or deal with fox clan ; neither fox members nor fox leaders said something against us and we simply made a deal , for the last time i am asking to you which part of this u got urself and started argue with me ?

If we fuckin threat foxes ; its their problem but they didnt say anything against us.
If we made a deal with foxes ; its our problem that fixed and they didnt say anything against the deal.
If we fail something and have fight its again our fuckin problem why the fuck on the fucking earth the conversation that we are having is with you instead of foxes ?

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 10, 2014, 01:24:28 pm »
I remember HRE staying and fighting too, till Eques and Seljuks attacked them from behind after an anti-Druzhina campaign.
We did not attack HRE from behind.

Dislike ? Oh u got some strong bind with this game/community.Why u dislike someone on internet ?

I am not gonna talk reasonably to someone who made "Guess the Retard" thread about me on a topic which was none of his business and the reason that he called me retard is " i told him this is none of your business.".That topic showed your age , character and attitude so i am not the one that is maintaining the reasons for argument.

Offline Harpag

• Marshall
  • jebać merców
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 10, 2014, 01:54:47 pm »
Yes he has been around for a while even tho he has not done anything great this strat so I can't see how he can be the light in the end of the tunnel especially as he is quitting :P

Arn, just look at anti UIF and AI roster - recently Seljuks are largest group of high activity and efficiency. The core of your forces. Help them.

And I have not said anything about this kapi/bashi madness either

And let it be. It's their sacred tradition  :D

Offline ARN_

• Duke
  • Renown: 605
  • Infamy: 210
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kalmarunionen_Arn
« Reply #67 on: June 10, 2014, 01:59:29 pm »
Arn, just look at anti UIF and AI roster - recently Seljuks are largest group of high activity and efficiency. The core of your forces. Help them.

And let it be. It's their sacred tradition  :D
Well we can't do anything on eu, we lost already that's why we went to na. Seljuks don't want to follow us there so don't know how they can be our core force
'You think you tell us what we do?'
'We not here for you entertainment'.
Eastern European sportsmanship 2014

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 10, 2014, 02:01:04 pm »

We no longer have many active players. Those that still play of course help the Seljuks as we have done in the past even though some of the attacks they had were at abysmal times.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 10, 2014, 02:09:44 pm »
Icedtea_the_Curious_Fox
02/05/2014 17:32:24
to Alec_The_Frozen_Fox, Caprisun_the_Crafty_Fox, Crumple, ... (11)
Alright, I know you are nice guys and will stick to your word :)
I will make one last trade at Shulus since I was heading there anyway then we will head to Shapeshte.
ReplyReply to allForward

I still cant figure this out ; we made a threat or deal with fox clan ; neither fox members nor fox leaders said something against us and we simply made a deal , for the last time i am asking to you which part of this u got urself and started argue with me ?

If we fuckin threat foxes ; its their problem but they didnt say anything against us.
If we made a deal with foxes ; its our problem that fixed and they didnt say anything against the deal.
If we fail something and have fight its again our fuckin problem why the fuck on the fucking earth the conversation that we are having is with you instead of foxes ?
You need to answer this to keep your PM argument ; your argument is not valid if u cant explain those .  :rolleyes:

I dont fuckin care what u gone over with Harun ; we are totally separated on commanding or giving directions to our factions in every startegus round. We even made more harash arguments with him but at the end we still laugh about all.We never turn back and made a topic about each other.Thats just childish to do ; first u need to understand that.

To the thing that i answer is general ; i didnt answer to you directly as first  but you took it too personal so started jihad.

I answered to the topic because we played as anti-uif since u accused anti uif thats fucking me ; I didnt directly answered you but if u come up to that part ; the topic is about EU also UIF vs Anti-UIF since you are NA ; what the fuck are you doing here ?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 02:14:37 pm by Cicero »

Offline Mongolista

• Count
  • Renown: 162
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Quincy
  • Game nicks: Guardian_Bethrezen, Quincy_Mongo
  • IRC nick: Bethrezen
« Reply #70 on: June 10, 2014, 02:30:21 pm »
+2
I smell a lot of fucking from your post Cicero
(click to show/hide)

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 10, 2014, 02:33:18 pm »
+2
I smell a lot of fucking from your post Cicero
I like to fuck , cant help it.

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #72 on: June 10, 2014, 04:12:58 pm »
+1
What did you expect Cicero. Did you expect Foxes to stand up against you and then take a beating because you were far more powerful?
Quote from: Cicero
"Hello there ;

As we can see you guys are not really active on strategus while we are massively active and playing.

So we need new lands for our faction and we claimed Khudan for sure ; to make a compact land that we will have safety and organisation we need Shulus and Uslum.

But we claimed Shapeste as well so we can take that fief and give it to you instead of Shulus and Uslum.

The main topic we will take Shulus and Uslum even if you accept my proposition.

I hope you will understand what i am trying to say.Contact with quick because our armies will start moving tonight."

"Well we dont really want to wipe you guys out we can work as an alliance but we really need to have shulus and uslum to combine with Khudan.

We will take shapeste for you so u wont loose anything actually.

If you accept my proposition we will support you all the time and come for aid if you need something but if u just leave all the diplomacy and directly say no then we will attack you and take fiefs by force."

That looks like a proper fair agreement there. For you at least. A shitty one for Foxes, but hell, you have given them the choice to resist. Which was very noble of you. Except for the part that Seljuks to Foxes is like UIF to Seljuks. Just that you have at least some defence forces.

The deal itself is of no concern to me, that is true.
But here is why I stepped into the conversation in the first place:

1. We were trading with Foxes. You taking their fiefs away directly affected us because our supply of EU goods was cut off.
2. We are allied with Foxes. Anything threatening them was is a threat to us.
3. In general, a big faction picking on a far smaller one. Of course I step in to help the smaller faction. Doesn't matter who it is.

Pick on someone smaller and expect someone else to interfere in whatever way.
For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Cicero

• Duke
  • scourge of god
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 10, 2014, 04:29:44 pm »
I expected nothing since its none of your business.

We were trading with Keyboard Warriors ; did they declare war on you after u attacked our caravan which headed for Keyboard warriors ?

The thing is we stayed at Nelag - Hanun - Ada kulun for at least 1 month ; didnt even see 1 caravan out of foxes fiefs so tell me more about how did u trade ; air cargo ? UPS ? DHL ?

For fuck sake  ; foxes were part of kinngrimm's alliance which we were part of it and after he GTX from the game foxes joined New North Block so who the fuck is allied with them ?

Again i cant figure out ; foxes said that "Alright, I know you are nice guys and will stick to your word :) I will make one last trade at Shulus since I was heading there anyway then we will head to Shapeshte."

so whats ur fucking problem ?  I am trying to understand your point but ffs its none of your business ; we settled everything.They didnt say anything against us as PM or Forum.

You exploded and started calling me and Switch retards on a PM, you think i give a shit about strat drama when i'm judging someone's personality? No, i judge the way they speak in private to someone they dont know.

I fucking replied because i was fucking invited in when the fucking OP mentioned that the old fucking anti-UIF were cowards for fucking leaving the rest of you fucks. I wanted to fucking remind people in general who fucking fought who this strat, and who fucking abandoned who. Not Seljuks fucking fault that they joined part-way through as part of Kinn-fucking-grimm's gang of northern fuckfaces but it didnt stop you guys being part of his fucking schemes and being fuck-all help to any other anti-UIF fuckers.

Some words are overused

Who teh fak are you  ? Foxes Lawyer ? Even if u are they are not even paying attention to you.

I insulted you on those PM shit even after that they sent me this message.

Your argument is invalid ; this is none of your business but the butthurt.

Offline Keshian

• King
  • Renown: 1176
  • Infamy: 992
  • cRPG Player
  • Diggity diggity
    • View Profile
  • Faction: FCC (Bridgeburner, Unicorn, Cavalieres, Narwhal)
  • Game nicks: Red-haired bitch from hell
  • IRC nick: Bitch, pleasssse.
« Reply #74 on: June 10, 2014, 05:21:20 pm »
+2

You really are that blind.  Lets repeat it for 20th time - THERE WAS NEVER AN ANTI-UIF THIS STRAT!  Byzantium and Kalmar Union was the biggest real fight at beginning of strat.  You outnumbered all the rest of the map combined and there was no group effort this strat to oppose you when you outnumbered every other small faction left combined, since UIF was the 3 most populous factions on map working together.  Calling factions 1/10th your size "Anti-UIF" is pretending that you didn't just ally with most of the map and create a massive block for no reason (no one to oppose) and kill off the activity and community on the EU side of the map instead of keeping the game enjoyable and inviting to get more new players and battles.

Should use the acronym FUK YOO  from now on for the Few, the Underdogs, the Kick it with mates, the Yawn at idiot nationalistic pride that kills a fun mod, the Only play games for fun, the Only people smart enough not to elect an ex-KGB agent as a president.

Repeat, so you don't forget - No ANTI-UIF, refer to those who merc against you as FUK YOO
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 05:28:04 pm by Keshian »
http://keshoxford.com/  - Where middle-eastern meets red-hot and spicy!

"[Strat 5]... war game my ass, tis more like a popularity contest"  Plumbo