Author Topic: 0.3.3.7  (Read 56823 times)

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: 0.3.3.7
« Reply #60 on: May 28, 2014, 05:51:16 pm »
+2
One might want to think about the logic of nerfing light horses.

I mean it's not like the only horses that could survive more than 10 seconds of battle were the heavy ones.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 28, 2014, 05:52:47 pm »
With the buffed HP/armor (except a few ones), almost all horses can survive a pretty tough beating.

Offline matt2507

• King
  • Renown: 1013
  • Infamy: 168
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • It is when making anything that we become anyone.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Raylin The_Village_Idiot Mohamed_Ali
« Reply #62 on: May 28, 2014, 05:59:02 pm »
+14
Best suited facepalm, feel free to use it.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

No donkeys were harmed in the making of this gif.

Offline Mr.K.

• Earl
  • Renown: 474
  • Infamy: 64
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Kalmar Union
« Reply #63 on: May 28, 2014, 06:10:03 pm »
+1
Can't respec from the regular 1H cav build most people use on EU1. I was 24/15 and now I can go 21/21, with 6 riding. Well good thing I have only 69Mxp for the next level on my cav. My lvl32 18/24 HA can no longer use his horse or the bow, I have to choose between those. Thank god I only have 10.5Mxp for the next level. My Thrower just lost his ability to ride any decent horses. Thankfully I only need 19Mxp for the next level to ride a non-loomed horse and around 60Mxp to ride my loomed one. Someone please donate me 100Mxp or maybe a better respec so I can actually keep playing my characters :)

Offline Matze

• Knight
  • Renown: 66
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nuuks_Slave_the_Grey
« Reply #64 on: May 28, 2014, 06:14:04 pm »
yeah right give the ha a better respec.

Offline Man of Steel

• Earl
  • Renown: 368
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Linux, Traitor
« Reply #65 on: May 28, 2014, 06:14:23 pm »
+6
PLS FIX PELT HOOD  :oops:
For fuck sake Linux, fix your signature.

Offline Butan

• King
  • Renown: 1713
  • Infamy: 214
  • Best tincan EU
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 28, 2014, 06:16:36 pm »
Like most cav before me that posted, the respec seems to not be large enough; I think it should be increased so that one can adapt to the patch in 99% circumstances.

It wouldnt be a bad idea to profit from this patch to give full respec (to riders only, or to all  :P)

I'm a lucky one, I had 1 point of attribute waiting for me so I managed to convert my build so it stays useful, but its not the case for everyone like Mr K post shows  :?

Offline Pandemona

• Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 321
  • Infamy: 38
  • We are all of us what we do
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Merc_Pandemona
  • IRC nick: Pandemona
« Reply #67 on: May 28, 2014, 06:17:49 pm »
As a person who won't go for 24 agility, can someone buy my Mamluk Horse? :D

Edit : Even if i wanted to go for 24 agility that would end up me having 17 STR as level 34.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 06:26:47 pm by Pandemona »
Remember remember the fifth of November. The gunpowder, treason and plot. I know of no reason, why the gunpowder treason, should ever be forgot.

Offline Blackbow

• Duke
  • Renown: 560
  • Infamy: 282
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Murcs
« Reply #68 on: May 28, 2014, 06:25:03 pm »
+2
Like most cav before me that posted, the respec seems to not be large enough; I think it should be increased so that one can adapt to the patch in 99% circumstances.

It wouldnt be a bad idea to profit from this patch to give full respec (to riders only, or to all  :P)

I'm a lucky one, I had 1 point of attribute waiting for me so I managed to convert my build so it stays useful, but its not the case for everyone like Mr K post shows  :?

in all archers nerf we never get any respec or point to replace so do like me respec as 35 and cry
btw 1h/2h cavs can still one shot everything
courser is now op as fuck and be rdy to see tons of agi rider on courser with lance couch ...

Offline Matze

• Knight
  • Renown: 66
  • Infamy: 69
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Nuuks_Slave_the_Grey
« Reply #69 on: May 28, 2014, 06:28:07 pm »

What is with me butan? my old build was 18/24 and i skill on ha becouse of fun. now they reset the ridding skills. and i can know choose about full ha with 5 pd what i dont like becouse i like to play archer more. or to get 6 pd with 5 riding but then i cant ride any good horses. or i go fuel archer with lot of ps and if but then i have 4 ha skill points that i dont need!!!!!!! i dont hit lvl 36 to have 4 usless skillpoints

Offline Tom Cruise

• Duke
  • Renown: 685
  • Infamy: 144
  • cRPG Player
  • All I do is shitpost anymore in this game.
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tom_Cruise_Dota_Fanatic
  • IRC nick: Tom_Cruise
« Reply #70 on: May 28, 2014, 06:29:19 pm »
+4
You fucking blood clots....buffed throwing accuracy...and gave them more throwing lances?

ruined my immersion.

|
  • Katana                                         | old                            | new                           |

|----------------------------------------------------|--------------------------------|-------------------------------|
| thrust damage                                      | 18 pierce                      | 21 pierce                     |
| swing damage                                       | 38 cut                         | 37 cut                        |
|____________________________________________________|________________________________|_______________________________|

How do you even have the gall to touch my 1000x folded Hattori Hanzo steel. No need to reduce the cut because thats the whole point of the weapon, it cuts....really well. The stab increase? Yay? I never use the stab because the weapon is shorter and weaker than my confidence when talking to an average looking girl.

(click to show/hide)

Offline MURDERTRON

• King
  • Renown: 1337
  • Infamy: 428
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TRUMP / WEST 2020
« Reply #71 on: May 28, 2014, 06:32:14 pm »
+2
I, for one, am glad some of these changes were made.  I once played a gen of 27/15 2h cav and it was the most absurd thing ever.  However, if you change the requirements of a horse by 3 riding, you should grant a 9 str respec.  I'm not a fan of the nerfs and price increases to heavy horses, though.  Don't you think the riding requirement change was enough?  So now we're going to have even less durable riders on less durable horses.  I don't think many were complaining about the riders dying and the horses not.

Unfortunately this patch doesn't really reduce the effectiveness of horse archers. Sure, they'll have to wait til level 32 to ride a charger now, but I don't think any do.  It's generally Arabians and warhorses.
▀█▀▒█▀█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒█▒█▀█▒▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█▀█▒█
▒█▒▒█▄█▒█▒█▒██▒██▒█▄█▒▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒▄▄█▒█▒█▒█
▒█▒▒█▀▄▒█▄█▒█▒█▒█▒█▒▒▒▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒█▄▄▒█▄█▒▄

Offline Novamere

• Duke
  • Renown: 599
  • Infamy: 273
  • cRPG Player
  • Feed me your tears!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Knightmare_
« Reply #72 on: May 28, 2014, 06:33:56 pm »
+3
Rouncey 4 riding now really? Like Tydeus said they will keep nerfing and killing the mod till M:BG  :evil: :evil: :evil:

(click to show/hide)

Offline Latvian

• King
  • Renown: 1494
  • Infamy: 379
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • с̴͎͖͈͟͠ͅу̷̸̻̣͇͚̫͎͇̩̟̖̪͇̯к̀́͠͞҉͎͚͎а̰̤͕̱͔̬͖̟̺͍͎́͞ ̸͝
    • View Profile
  • Faction: one and only DESERTERS
  • Game nicks: u know its me when you see me
« Reply #73 on: May 28, 2014, 06:34:24 pm »
+5
so what are people like me supposed to do now? i had 24 15 and plated charger, there is no way i will be able to ride my horse again. If there is no free respec than there is no way i will keep playing. I have mw plated charger which i cant use and nobody will buy any heavy horse now untill you unfuck this stupid patch.to be honest i have nop idea why would you even fuck heavy cav so much?
people are like potatoes, they come in different shapes and sizes and they all are beautifull
masturbating while looking in a mirror isnt wrong unless its the rear view mirror and you are driving a school buss.

it doesnt matter if you are happiest person or an unfortunate weeper, a powerfull beast or a terrifying creature. we are all equal, in the eyes of the reaper.

Offline Tydeus

• King
  • Renown: 1422
  • Infamy: 351
  • Item re-unbalance guy
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Tydeus
  • IRC nick: Tydeus
« Reply #74 on: May 28, 2014, 06:35:26 pm »
+4