Author Topic: 0.3.3.7  (Read 56340 times)

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
Re: 0.3.3.7
« Reply #480 on: June 19, 2014, 03:10:06 pm »
+7
These are the saddest e-peen screenshots I have ever seen.

They are pretty great when you take in consideration he is alone against a world of braindead people!

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • Renown: 795
  • Infamy: 442
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #481 on: June 19, 2014, 03:40:31 pm »
someone called "warlord" said im no good. im just as good as any of you on a good day. bullshit is called if i just say it though, such claims need proof. yes sad indeed right? it is very sad.

it is also very sad that you have to team up to get me   :| :) :D :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #482 on: June 19, 2014, 03:54:35 pm »
+3
someone called "warlord" said im no good. im just as good as any of you on a good day. bullshit is called if i just say it though, such claims need proof. yes sad indeed right? it is very sad.

it is also very sad that you have to team up to get me   :| :) :D :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

the only thing that needs teaming up are your three brain cells

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: June 19, 2014, 03:59:03 pm »
IMO. about EU battle:

I would like a competitive cRPG. Even teams with class balance and all that jazz. I know it can be done, its alot harder to modify/make a new banner-balance code.

Currently cRPG is not competitive. This is not due to balance of armors, weapons and other equipment (or lack of same), this is partly due to the massive MatchFixing that is inside the game itself - as a bloody feature - and partly due to the type of maps that is currently in the cycle.

To make cRPG competitive, the matchmaker has to be changed. Class-balance instead of banner-balance. No maze maps and maps where both sides are not able to see eachother at round start.

To make cRPG competitive and fun, the matchmaker in class-balance-mode and only kill and assist score is used. No valour (at least not a damage based valour) because valour will only generate way too many high damage heroes. Sure, it can still be competitive if class balance is in effect, but its just not as fun as when you have a diverse army, also when only 1-3 classes, commander have a very boring time.

ed: Actually much could be done with the commander if some kind of class-balance code were written right? You could use and extract data from it and use it to give commander for example F1 Archers, F2 Shield, F3 Pikemen, F4 Cav, F5 Heroes couldnt you?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2014, 04:17:14 pm by Sniger »

Offline STR_aD_Sargon_eqv

• Baron
  • Renown: 96
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #484 on: June 19, 2014, 04:16:57 pm »
Sargon's post actually makes some sense if you put away the "oxy" part.
that's almost exaclty what i meant.

"oxi moron" above his avatar

1) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pun

2) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxi#Oxi

3) http://en.wikipedia... i'm sure u do know what does moron means, don't u? for sure u do. it's u.

ur posts and ur ingame chat replies explain everything
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: June 19, 2014, 04:26:33 pm »
ed: Actually much could be done with the commander if some kind of class-balance code were written right? You could use and extract data from it and use it to give commander for example F1 Archers, F2 Shield, F3 Pikemen, F4 Cav, F5 Heroes couldnt you?

This would be awesome for DTV where people are keen to co-op... Ish  :P

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • Renown: 1168
  • Infamy: 616
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #486 on: June 19, 2014, 04:28:47 pm »
+1

I 10/10'd cRPG on moddb.com!

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: June 19, 2014, 04:31:01 pm »
its growing and growing as we speak  :mrgreen:

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #488 on: June 20, 2014, 01:23:58 am »
My opinion of Sniger is pretty much entirely based off of this time where he went and downvoted 10 of my posts b/c I downvoted one of his...

I mean, you can only get so angry... or so I thought :o

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline San

• Developer
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 143
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
    • View Profile
    • My youtube Brawl videos
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: San_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: San
« Reply #489 on: June 20, 2014, 01:31:16 am »
Autobalance code was posted a few times. You can try your hand at it if you feel so passionately about it.

Offline Thomek

• El Director
  • OKAM Developer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 481
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • Ninja Guide Wiki
  • Faction: Ninja_
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Thomek
« Reply #490 on: June 20, 2014, 03:28:08 am »
+2
(click to show/hide)

Valour is hit based not damage based afaik..

I agree commander can and should be developed.. Nevertheless, class balance could perhaps be made better, I wrote some long complicated post about it once. It requires some very complex coding though, and no one I know about feels it is important enough or feels that its worth it atm.. And I agree. :)

But commander development, yes pls. Most important is to track and display commander W:L ratio so players have a numerical measure to whom they should listen to orders from.

That Thomeck-delay-kicking bussiness is like that asshole-retard dude that fucks your sister sometimes.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: June 20, 2014, 09:40:46 am »
+1

Valour is based on effective damage. Hence to make a high score you need either a big ass cut weapon or a pierce/blunt weapon.

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: June 20, 2014, 10:08:56 am »
(click to show/hide)

I agree commander can and should be developed.. Nevertheless, class balance could perhaps be made better, I wrote some long complicated post about it once. It requires some very complex coding though, and no one I know about feels it is important enough or feels that its worth it atm.. And I agree. :)

So what is your thoughts about the competitive part? (I always have Strat in mind, for them clan-battles.)

ed:
But commander development, yes pls. Most important is to track and display commander W:L ratio so players have a numerical measure to whom they should listen to orders from.

Do you mean round W:L or K/D? I think tracking K/D rating would be bad for Commander because he is suppose to stay alive as long as possible. I know he still can "command" while dead, but then why be on the battlefield and play at all why not just be spec? I just dont like that Commander can command while dead. If he lost command when killed, there would be a mission for the other team to kill the enemy Commander. Of course the Commander would have to be marked somehow.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 10:33:18 am by Sniger »

Offline Sniger

• Marshall
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: June 20, 2014, 11:58:28 am »
+1
My opinion of Sniger is pretty much entirely based off of this time where he went and downvoted 10 of my posts b/c I downvoted one of his...

I mean, you can only get so angry... or so I thought :o

You see, thats where you fail. You think i did it cos i was angry...  :lol:

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: June 20, 2014, 12:33:57 pm »
+4
Yeah Sniger, in the time you splurged about 1000 hilarious posts about the same thing, you could've probably learned basic coding and have written a new auto balance code by now. One that exactly splits banner groups over the teams as they are the spawn of Satan, and we would now have 7 rounds on each map and 1 vs 1 duels at the end of each round due to perfect balance.