Author Topic: I'm 22 years old and still a virgin, never even kissed a girl  (Read 16883 times)

Offline djavo

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Salut
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HDZ_wing
  • Game nicks: Djavo
  • IRC nick: Kebab_Monteno
Re: I'm 22 years old and still a virgin, never even kissed a girl
« Reply #255 on: May 28, 2014, 08:38:11 pm »
+4
>cRPG forums
>elliot rodger video
>19 pages later

>CREATINE
>MISOGYNY
>VIDEO GAMES
>AUTISM

why am i even slightly surprised

You are american troll, go back to croatie give back our clay, 2pac still alive serbia strong, remove mcdonalds.

OT: Boy just needed some love, he had assburgers. Respect
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: May 28, 2014, 08:39:11 pm »
What is the point you're trying to make?
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline djavo

• Marshall
  • Renown: 904
  • Infamy: 120
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • Salut
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HDZ_wing
  • Game nicks: Djavo
  • IRC nick: Kebab_Monteno
« Reply #257 on: May 28, 2014, 08:40:03 pm »
+2
What is the point you're trying to make?

Point is all you need is love, love is all you need... If you don't get it you naturally go on killing spree...

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
  • Renown: 1856
  • Infamy: 338
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Sky belongs to Asagods as long as the raven flies.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigade
  • Game nicks: Fallen_Son_Of_Odin
« Reply #258 on: May 28, 2014, 10:08:38 pm »
While I am totally against creatine because I think it can do too much harm in the wrong hands and to some people, I have to say that this demonizing in Rodger's case is just stupid.

What's next, video games? Or have they done that already in this way?

Anyway here is an interesting read about it, although it's from bodybuilding.com, so take it with a grain of protein powder.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/mercer5.htm
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/is-creatine-safe-how-the-king-of-supps-affects-your-organs.html

Well I have always thought creatine gives so small benefits (if any) it's not even worth the money. Always do your research so you know what you take. Many bodybuilding supplements are bs and some potentially harmful. Them salesmen try to sell all sorts of stuff... Protein/aminos and some vitamins etc are pretty much only supplements you might need.

There is no sight in my third eye

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
« Reply #259 on: May 28, 2014, 10:27:36 pm »
+5
(click to show/hide)

no rules jumps in with the back story again, visiting /fit/ really is an awesome news source on this :D

http://fitmisc.com/forum/showthread.php/63711-ITT-ghettocandyman-gets-questioned-by-reporter-on-facebook-about-elliot-GTFIH

This guy did such an awesome thing, the reporter found out today and the online news stories are probably already gone.

p.s.: creatine is safe (http://examine.com/supplements/Creatine/)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 10:33:15 pm by no_rules_just_play »

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: May 28, 2014, 10:55:10 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)

no rules jumps in with the back story again, visiting /fit/ really is an awesome news source on this :D

http://fitmisc.com/forum/showthread.php/63711-ITT-ghettocandyman-gets-questioned-by-reporter-on-facebook-about-elliot-GTFIH

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This shows how media works, like a chinese whispers, spreading the story created by some troll :P
« Last Edit: May 28, 2014, 11:08:40 pm by Falka »

Offline IR_Kuoin

• King
  • Renown: 1761
  • Infamy: 331
  • cRPG Player
  • What too write here?
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Fallen Brigåde
  • Game nicks: KuoiN, Ziath
  • IRC nick: Simply Kuoin
« Reply #261 on: May 29, 2014, 03:49:46 am »
+1

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #262 on: May 29, 2014, 08:58:59 am »
+3
Elliot Roger's narcissism was created by Hollywood movies, Judd Appatow is an evil agent of the patriarchy driving men to murder women:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/style/in-a-final-videotaped-message-a-sad-reflection-of-the-sexist-stories-we-so-often-see-on-screen/2014/05/25/dec7e7ea-e40d-11e3-afc6-a1dd9407abcf_story.html

White male priviledge, Elliot Rodger is representative of the entitlement of the average white male:
http://www.salon.com/2014/05/27/white_guy_killer_syndrome_elliot_rodgers_deadly_privileged_rage/
http://www.salon.com/2014/05/25/elliot_rodgers_fatal_menace_how_toxic_male_entitlement_devalues_womens_and_mens_lives/

Gun culture:
http://gawker.com/elliot-rodger-was-a-product-of-americas-gun-culture-1581919825

Combination of both gun culture and mass media, because why not:
http://thedailybanter.com/2014/05/guns-media-made-mass-murderer-elliott-rodger-god/

Elliot Rodger was a "Man's rights activist", aka an MRA, and he was coddled an encouraged by internet forums to murder:
http://bellejar.ca/2014/05/24/elliot-rodger-and-men-who-hate-women/

Elliot Rodger was scarred by our highly sexualized society (i.e lack of god-given morals):
http://drgrcevich.wordpress.com/2014/05/25/observations-from-a-christian-psychiatrist-elliot-rodger-and-the-santa-barbara-killings/

Glenn Beck weighs in, and the verdict is: video games, the true source of the problem with Elliot Rodger's life:
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/05/27/the-conversation-glenn-beck-is-begging-americans-to-have-in-the-wake-of-the-santa-barbara-killing-spree/

It just goes on and on and on. Fucking shrill retards pushing their stupid, reductionist pet ideologies. Dozens if not hundreds of articles, pure distilled moronic dribble passing itself off as journalism. Shameless fucking vultures.

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 29, 2014, 09:13:36 am »
Elliot Rodger was scarred by our highly sexualized society (i.e lack of god-given morals):
http://drgrcevich.wordpress.com/2014/05/25/observations-from-a-christian-psychiatrist-elliot-rodger-and-the-santa-barbara-killings/

Christian psychiatrist... Who the fuck tells people "I'm a christian psychiatrist"? To me that sounds more like a priest than a mental health care professional :D. Or some sort of faith healer... hurr

But yeah... This lobbying in media after mass murders. Disgusting.

Offline Oberyn

• King
  • Renown: 1578
  • Infamy: 538
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Frog
  • Game nicks: Oberyn
« Reply #264 on: May 29, 2014, 09:21:15 am »
+3
It's about as interesting an opinion as those of "journalists" who's entire professional experience consists of vomiting half-baked, poorly researched crap on their personal blogs. As long as it furthers whatever ridiculous crusade they're on, it's for the "greater good" after all. It's people who already "know" how to "fix" society, it doesn't matter if the peg is round, they're gonna try ramming it into that square hole come what may.

Offline AntiBlitz

• Duke
  • Renown: 636
  • Infamy: 187
  • cRPG Player
  • American Scum
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: May 29, 2014, 09:21:44 am »
+2
Christian psychiatrist... Who the fuck tells people "I'm a christian psychiatrist"? To me that sounds more like a priest than a mental health care professional :D. Or some sort of faith healer... hurr

But yeah... This lobbying in media after mass murders. Disgusting.

it happens every single time, everybody has an agenda.

Offline Son Of Odin

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 29, 2014, 09:35:06 am »
+2
it happens every single time, everybody has an agenda.

Everybody should shut the fuck up and show some goddamn respect for the victims instead of blaming this and that for creating mass murderers. Rodgers wasn't a victim, so don't make him look like one.

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
« Reply #267 on: May 29, 2014, 10:09:28 am »
What the actual fuck? Creatine is nothing but a totally harmless supplement, same as protein powder. I already did about 5 cures with creatine

You know you don't have to cycle with creatine right?

Offline Thryn

• Meme Artisan
  • Game Admin (trial)
  • Renown: 1177
  • Infamy: 122
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook
  • buff 2h tbh
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Confederacy
  • Game nicks: Thryn
  • IRC nick: Black Bastards
« Reply #268 on: May 29, 2014, 05:41:16 pm »
+3
What the actual fuck? Creatine is nothing but a totally harmless supplement, same as protein powder. I already did about 5 cures with creatine in powder and in pill-form from different providers, the first was already like 6 years ago.
All it does is 1. store water in your muscles and 2. increase the ATP level in your muscles, which results in being able to lift a bit heavier, with more weight, or do longer lifting sessions. So it makes you look a bit more "heavy" (really only a bit) but also gives you more power, and these are no alleged effects, they are real. I'm taking creatine for about 8 weeks now again and gained over 4 kg, of which 2 kg are muscle mass. As soon as my 500 gram can is depleted, I will take a break from it of course. Maybe until autumn or winter.

The water will flush out from the muscles so I willl probably lose about 2 kg again, because they are only water. But I will keep the 2 kg muscle mass I gained, as long as I keep eating and training on the same increased level.

wat r u doin

stahp doing real life stuff and play more crpg

We may not love corrupt government, but we must love our country.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: May 29, 2014, 07:04:42 pm »
+3
What the actual fuck? Creatine is nothing but a totally harmless supplement, same as protein powder. I already did about 5 cures with creatine in powder and in pill-form from different providers, the first was already like 6 years ago.
All it does is 1. store water in your muscles and 2. increase the ATP level in your muscles, which results in being able to lift a bit heavier, with more weight, or do longer lifting sessions. So it makes you look a bit more "heavy" (really only a bit) but also gives you more power, and these are no alleged effects, they are real. I'm taking creatine for about 8 weeks now again and gained over 4 kg, of which 2 kg are muscle mass. As soon as my 500 gram can is depleted, I will take a break from it of course. Maybe until autumn or winter.

The water will flush out from the muscles so I willl probably lose about 2 kg again, because they are only water. But I will keep the 2 kg muscle mass I gained, as long as I keep eating and training on the same increased level.
Yes, we know. It was a misc troll. And yet another display of how awful the media is. One reporter gets told something on a forum, with no proof, and they don't even research it (creatine? wtf)... then they make a huge exclusive about it, then a dozen other news outlets piggyback off of them like the Daily Mail etc. And all this because of one troll that wasn't even trying hard. I mean c'mon, CREATINE... and he said "u wot m8" died when he tried to lift some weights in Russia, and it devastated Elliot. Journalist still not alerted. Imagine how much of the other stuff they report is complete bullshit.
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.