Poll

Do we need more Admins?

Yes.
117 (74.5%)
No.
40 (25.5%)

Total Members Voted: 156

Author Topic: More Admins  (Read 6126 times)

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
  • Renown: 663
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chris
Re: More Admins
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2014, 06:47:44 pm »
Think we gotta decide if we need/want more admins or not first.  :lol:
Bros never die!

Offline Latrinenkobold

• Earl
  • Renown: 332
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Pawn A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Stop the nerfs
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Hagur
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2014, 06:48:03 pm »
+3
Herewith I'd like to apply for the position of an admin since I'm a very experience player and witnessed all kinds of playing (low lvl/low armor/heavy guys/ranged/meele......) I think I know how to react when some guys play like they do and that I'm able to find the best solution in this case. Also there is no admin yet who is a duck so I guess the time has come to Quack the rules. There were aswell some experiences I made with the rules so I ve a better understanding of them. I'm not the guy for the right words so don't blame me =o

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

DUCK FOR PRESIDENT
A man with great responsability, dedication and a lot of experience .... when it comes to trolling that is  :P

You have my sword!

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 04, 2014, 07:17:51 pm »
+11
(click to show/hide)

From Porthos sig:

Duck for admin :P

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2014, 07:30:37 pm »
+2
Most of us have done some stupid things at some point  :mrgreen:

But if people act mature in their admin trial period, no reason not to give them admin
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Algarn

• King
  • Renown: 1230
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Algarn, Jorick
« Reply #34 on: May 04, 2014, 07:31:12 pm »
+2
From Porthos sig:

i feel offended by this quote!

Offline Fuma Kotaro

• Marshall
  • Renown: 839
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm Fubadubbaduma
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Duck
  • Game nicks: Fuma + sth
  • IRC nick: sF_Leonidas
« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2014, 08:10:54 pm »
+2
From Porthos sig:

well I guess I started an argument with this thesis what is the problem?

Offline Screaming Idiot

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: HoC_Screaming_Idiot
« Reply #36 on: May 04, 2014, 09:12:34 pm »
+13
Quote from: Fuma Kotaro the Duck AKA worst EU

REMOVE DUCK remove duck
you are worst EU. you are the EU idiot you are the EU smell. return to EU. to our EU cousins you may come our server. you may live in strat….ahahahaha ,duck we will never forgeve you. EU rascal FUck but fuck asshole EU stink druzhina sqhipere shqipare..EU genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead krems..ahahahahahEU WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget cRPG beta.EU we kill canary , EU return to your precious rageball servers….hahahahaha idiot EU and templars smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE EU FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. chaos+astralis+ravens+frisia=kill EU…you will strat duel/ chadz alive in NA, chadz making longsword buff for murica. fast preach chadz murica. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of chadz… you are ppoor stink EU… you live in forums hahahaha, you live in a high ping server
chadz alive numbr one #1 in NA….fuck the EU,..FUCKk seljuk turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur banner and server. chadz aliv and real strong str crutch kill all the EU 2h with longsord magic now we the EU rule .ape of the zoo admin canary fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and EU wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our K/D we will crush u lik a skull of pig. NA greattst countrey
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 01:48:53 am by Screaming Idiot »

Offline Macropus

• King
  • Renown: 1668
  • Infamy: 296
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Macropus
« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2014, 09:15:07 pm »
you are worst EU. you are the EU idiot you are the EU smell. return to EU. to our EU cousins you may come our server. you may live in strat….ahahahaha ,duck we will never forgeve you. EU rascal FUck but fuck asshole EU stink druzhina sqhipere shqipare..EU genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead krems..ahahahahahEU WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget cRPG beta.EU we kill canary , EU return to your precious rageball servers….hahahahaha idiot EU and templars smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE EU FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. chaos+astralis+ravens+frisia=kill EU…you will strat duel/ chadz alive in NA, chadz making longsword buff for murica. fast preach chadz murica. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of chadz… you are ppoor stink EU… you live in forums hahahaha, you live in a high ping server
chadz alive numbr one #1 in NA….fuck the EU,..FUCKk seljuk turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur banner and server. chadz aliv and real strong str crutch kill all the EU 2h with longsord magic now we the EU rule .ape of the zoo admin canary fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and EU wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our K/D we will crush u lik a skull of pig. NA greattst countrey
I believe this man... I don't know, I just feel like he's telling the truth.

Offline Fuma Kotaro

• Marshall
  • Renown: 839
  • Infamy: 220
  • cRPG Player
  • I'm Fubadubbaduma
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Lone Duck
  • Game nicks: Fuma + sth
  • IRC nick: sF_Leonidas
« Reply #38 on: May 04, 2014, 09:20:04 pm »
okeeeyyyy are you alrquack?

Offline Switchtense

• King
  • Renown: 1137
  • Infamy: 137
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • poking you where the sun dont shine!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Unicorns, BIRD CLAN BEST CLAN!
  • Game nicks: All sorts of Switch's
  • IRC nick: Switchtense
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2014, 09:22:49 pm »

For all the non-believers, look no further than this thread for proof that while strat battles are won/lost in NA3/EU3, strat wars are won and lost on the forums.

Offline Screaming Idiot

• Duke
  • Renown: 517
  • Infamy: 27
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: HoC_Screaming_Idiot
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2014, 09:29:49 pm »
+1

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2014, 09:47:37 pm »
+2
Please keep this thread on topic guys, this is a serious issue  :D
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2014, 11:13:30 pm »
+9
You can appoint more admins, but the same will probably happen, they go AFK and never really play. I think the problem is that the people who are the most active, I.e. play every day generally are of a younger origin.

Its very rare to find someone who is mature and sensible who plays everyday, because they are too mature and sensible that they realise c-rpg is not worth their time.
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline Chris_the_Animal

• Duke
  • Renown: 663
  • Infamy: 183
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Chris
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2014, 11:59:30 pm »
+1
You can appoint more admins, but the same will probably happen, they go AFK and never really play. I think the problem is that the people who are the most active, I.e. play every day generally are of a younger origin.

Its very rare to find someone who is mature and sensible who plays everyday, because they are too mature and sensible that they realise c-rpg is not worth their time.
For myself I can tell you, that I've been playing this game for 3 years now and there was not a single time I stopped playing for a longer while. Longest break was my 2 weeks ban when I acted the complete other way of "maturity"...credits to Armbrust_Manne who made me learn a lesson, worth it! :)
Imo there are alot of people in this Community who would be a good choice to become admins. The perfect mix of maturity and activeness...and what else is the Trial Period for, if not for testing possible new admins?
Bros never die!

Offline Falka

• King
  • Renown: 1257
  • Infamy: 423
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2014, 12:24:51 am »
+1

:lol: :lol: :lol: