Author Topic: Meanwhile in USA  (Read 59502 times)

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: Law enforcement in America.
« Reply #375 on: June 13, 2015, 04:47:01 pm »
+3
I learn alot
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Doom_Carrot

• Knight
  • Renown: 79
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • NO LONGER ACTIVE
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Empire of Palagor
  • Game nicks: Doom_Carrot
« Reply #376 on: June 13, 2015, 05:17:02 pm »

And I got one of the highest scores possible on my PSAT and SAT and easily made it into the top 5 percentile.

You have no idea what you're talking about
It was fun while it lasted.

Offline Tibe

• King
  • Renown: 1335
  • Infamy: 287
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: June 13, 2015, 05:37:15 pm »
+3
To tell you the truth Carrot, we kinda noticed you being different quite fast. Like what ptx said, naive.

There is the actual massive flaw. Based on what you said. You were freaking lucky that you had such parents and friends. So basically however your child turns out is 100% dependent on the parents. Which, I think I dont have to tell you, why is bad. Because parents are hardly ever so wise and have enough time to fully pull it off even partially effectively. And sometimes parents who home school(even the best) are incapable of teaching their kids how to deal with assholes, schemers, peer pressure, bullies etc. It builds overall character. Yes, it might be a slightly hostile environment, but you will inevitably come across all that in later life. You think you could cope? I honestly dont.

Again to tell you the truth Carrot, you seem most likely from all of us to lose all your money in a pyramidscheme. :lol:

Offline Doom_Carrot

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • NO LONGER ACTIVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: June 13, 2015, 05:44:09 pm »
To tell you the truth Carrot, we kinda noticed you being different quite fast. Like what ptx said, naive.

There is the actual massive flaw. Based on what you said. You were freaking lucky that you had such parents and friends. So basically however your child turns out is 100% dependent on the parents. Which, I think I dont have to tell you, why is bad. Because parents are hardly ever so wise and have enough time to fully pull it off even partially effectively. And sometimes parents who home school(even the best) are incapable of teaching their kids how to deal with assholes, schemers, peer pressure, bullies etc. It builds overall character. Yes, it might be a slightly hostile environment, but you will inevitably come across all that in later life. You think you could cope? I honestly dont.

Again to tell you the truth Carrot, you seem most likely from all of us to lose all your money in a pyramidscheme. :lol:

Don't worry its ok, when bullies break into my house sometimes I smack them with my firepoker that I keep under my bed. I know how to deal with schemers and assholes and wurmples and wild bundle of stickss.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1285
  • Infamy: 1304
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: June 13, 2015, 05:47:05 pm »
+5

To me, Carrot dude seems like massive wannabe troll, but that must be because I'm searching for my own traits in other people.

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: June 13, 2015, 06:12:31 pm »
And I got one of the highest scores possible on my PSAT and SAT and easily made it into the top 5 percentile.

You have no idea what you're talking about
What did I talk about? I thought it was a picture. Did they not teach you the difference in the school of homes?
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Vibe

• Vibrator
  • King
  • Renown: 2528
  • Infamy: 615
  • cRPG Player Madam White Queen A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: June 13, 2015, 06:17:48 pm »
+4
Being homeschooled, I feel like I must tell you that everything just said is not true. Many of my friends are homeschooled, many are not.

I have friends from many areas of life, and honestly find myself to be very busy with all the social activities I do. I learn alot more than any public schoolers, because I don't text people on my phone all day while falling asleep to a monotone teacher's voice. I got the presidential gold volunteer award 3 years in a row, and am an active part of my community. I have seen many of my friends go from public school to homeschool, but never the other way around. Also it helps keep families closer. My mom read me bedtime stories before tucking me in to bed until I was 15, and my brothers and I spent alot of days playing board games together or taking walks around the block and talking about our life goals.

However, it can be weird too, I agree. Sometimes when in public I didn't know what to say to people. I always got made fun of for hiding in my house all day by the big kids down the block. I was on an airplane once and I was scared so I brought my stuffed frog with hearts on it (a valentine's day present) and I got a lot of mean looks and glares. So people can be stupid about it but homeschooling is good. I fully support it so knock it off.

Is this trolling? I can't tell

Offline Utrakil

• Marshall
  • Renown: 885
  • Infamy: 182
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Randwig; Gerwin; Marketenderin; Fletcher
« Reply #382 on: June 13, 2015, 06:20:00 pm »
pretty shure it is.

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: June 13, 2015, 06:22:20 pm »
I legit think he's not. People, this calls for another game of  troll or reals.

Offline Utrakil

• Marshall
  • Renown: 885
  • Infamy: 182
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Randwig; Gerwin; Marketenderin; Fletcher
« Reply #384 on: June 13, 2015, 06:24:15 pm »
he's throwing bait all over the place.

Offline Panos_

• იოსებ ბესარიონის ძე სტალინი
  • King
  • Renown: 2006
  • Infamy: 885
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • Come and get couched, Turk!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vyzantion (Palaiologos Era)
  • Game nicks: Panos_the_TurkSlayer
  • IRC nick: THE_PANOS
« Reply #385 on: June 13, 2015, 06:25:02 pm »
Being homeschooled, I feel like I must tell you that everything just said is not true. Many of my friends are homeschooled, many are not.

I have friends from many areas of life, and honestly find myself to be very busy with all the social activities I do. I learn alot more than any public schoolers, because I don't text people on my phone all day while falling asleep to a monotone teacher's voice. I got the presidential gold volunteer award 3 years in a row, and am an active part of my community. I have seen many of my friends go from public school to homeschool, but never the other way around. Also it helps keep families closer. My mom read me bedtime stories before tucking me in to bed until I was 15, and my brothers and I spent alot of days playing board games together or taking walks around the block and talking about our life goals.

However, it can be weird too, I agree. Sometimes when in public I didn't know what to say to people. I always got made fun of for hiding in my house all day by the big kids down the block. I was on an airplane once and I was scared so I brought my stuffed frog with hearts on it (a valentine's day present) and I got a lot of mean looks and glares. So people can be stupid about it but homeschooling is good. I fully support it so knock it off.

What a yuppie.

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: June 13, 2015, 07:01:14 pm »
+1

We thought so about Nightmare too at first, but it turned out the man was actually retarded. No bait was used.

Offline Doom_Carrot

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • NO LONGER ACTIVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: June 13, 2015, 07:33:25 pm »

I'm a really good fisher actually, I catch large mouth bass all the time down at the lake, and I sometimes fish for crappie and perch. The crappie love the little hooks with the green eye on it if you put a little rubber grub on it. Then you grind up the fishes like sausages, and make balls out of them, put a little block of chedder in the middle, roll the fish balls in dough, and fry them in coconut oil. Its delicous.

But yeah the more bait you throw the more fish you catch, If you are sea fishing you normally have like 5 hooks on one line and you get like 3 fishes in one cast. Or if you can throw out some trolling lines behind the boat and just watch them for bites as your fishing. Then you real em in and they have no idea whats going on as they are pulled in a direction they didn't mean to go in.  :lol:
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 07:44:29 pm by Doom_Carrot »

Offline Tibe

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: June 13, 2015, 07:41:05 pm »
+1
God fucking damn it Utrakil, you were right.

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: June 15, 2015, 06:15:24 pm »
Or maybe he's just a really self-aware retard.

By the way I almost decided to print Admerius's post on page 25 and frame it on my wall.