Author Topic: Meanwhile in USA  (Read 60090 times)

Offline Doom_Carrot

• Knight
  • Renown: 79
  • Infamy: 66
  • cRPG Player
  • NO LONGER ACTIVE
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Empire of Palagor
  • Game nicks: Doom_Carrot
Re: Law enforcement in America.
« Reply #330 on: June 10, 2015, 02:33:41 am »
It's ok, murder is upheld in the bible, so those cops just be doing gods work, right 76% of americans?

I do not agree with what these cops did; it was cruel and very unnecessary. If he was following christian principles, I DOUBT he would have done this. But I wouldn't mind if they did that to some scumbag full of shit like you.

1. Where does the Bible condone murder? Ever? Fucking idiot. I bet you'll be looking it up in the psalms palms lol.

2. Whether you, me, or anybody else likes it or not, christian principles are what made America the greatest nation on Earth. Doesn't mean you gotta like them, or be a christian, but its the truth. Maybe you should go back and take 1st grade history.

3. I see people like you attacking christians and beating them into the dirt, but not muslims, or Buddists, or anything else. Maybe its because most christians don't snap back and blow people up who make dirty jokes about Jesus. Its this thing called christian values. Thats why I'm defending them.

4. I don't see why there is so much hate for christians. Because they are hypocrites? Because they are right? Because they are just better people then you? What have christians ever DONE to you? And please don't give me bullcrap about crusaders or mormons or some cult. Thats like comparing Germans to Naz!s.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 02:38:29 am by Doom_Carrot »
It was fun while it lasted.

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #331 on: June 10, 2015, 02:39:49 am »
+4
I do not agree with what these cops did; it was cruel and very unnecessary. But I wouldn't mind if they did that to some scumbag full of shit like you.

1. Where does the Bible condone murder? Ever? Fucking idiot. I bet you'll be looking it up in the psalms palms lol.

2. Whether you, me, or anybody else likes it or not, christian principles are what made America the greatest nation on Earth. Doesn't mean you gotta like them, or be a christian, but its the truth. Maybe you should go back and take 1st grade history.

3. I see people like you attacking christians and beating them into the dirt, but not muslims, or Buddists, or anything else. Maybe its because most christians don't snap back and blow people up who make dirty jokes about Jesus. Its this thing called christian values. Thats why I'm defending them.

4. I don't see why there is so much hate for christians. Because they are hypocrites? Because they are right? Because they are just better people then you? What have christians ever DONE to you? And please don't give me bullcrap about crusaders or mormons or some cult. Thats like comparing Germans to Naz!s.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Doom_Carrot

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • NO LONGER ACTIVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: June 10, 2015, 02:45:37 am »

Hmm, thats new, can you please reference the verse in which it says that God hates my old friends?
And I'm not quite sure what you're argument is... Besides creating a straw man argument and saying that since God apparently hates homosexuals, that makes my comment incorrect.

Offline Casul

• King
  • Renown: 1010
  • Infamy: 138
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
  • I like animals
    • View Profile
  • Faction: plate goons club, Krems
  • Game nicks: Cassi, Antarctica
  • IRC nick: Cassi
« Reply #333 on: June 10, 2015, 02:59:15 am »
+1
First of all, the Bibel is not a history book.  It is a book about christian values/morals and about interpreting it right, which is simply very very hard.

I do not agree with what these (american) cops did; it was cruel and very unnecessary.

christian principles are what made America the greatest nation on Earth

impl.: Obviously Polkafranzi is a legendary troll on a lvl you cant even imagine.

sec:
I see people like you attacking christians and beating them into the dirt, but not muslims, or Buddists, or anything else. Maybe its because most christians don't snap back and blow people up who make dirty jokes about Jesus. Its this thing called christian values. Thats why I'm defending them.

I promise you, he says that to everyone, and its okay because he is a good guy. I know that. promised.

> christan values hu?  Okay, lets clarify this: I am no atheist, but I cant say I am christan nor muslim or whatever. Also no agnostic.

values.... read the bible first with a brain before you talk like this.  As far as I understood it, the new testament aka. christian values teaches us: "forgivness of sins".
So you declare yourself as "defender of your religion" while saying
But I wouldn't mind if they did that to some scumbag full of shit like you.

third: 50k offered to first one who finds a mistake her
Maybe if Coronoa virus gets rid of 50 percent or more of the world population we can do without a pope and religion.

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #334 on: June 10, 2015, 03:12:24 am »
Fuck friends
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline Doom_Carrot

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • NO LONGER ACTIVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: June 10, 2015, 03:36:58 am »
+1
First of all, the Bibel is not a history book.  It is a book about christian values/morals and about interpreting it right, which is simply very very hard.

impl.: Obviously Polkafranzi is a legendary troll on a lvl you cant even imagine.

sec:
I promise you, he says that to everyone, and its okay because he is a good guy. I know that. promised.

> christan values hu?  Okay, lets clarify this: I am no atheist, but I cant say I am christan nor muslim or whatever. Also no agnostic.

values.... read the bible first with a brain before you talk like this.  As far as I understood it, the new testament aka. christian values teaches us: "forgivness of sins".
So you declare yourself as "defender of your religion" while saying
third: 50k offered to first one who finds a mistake her
I am not defending my religion, I am defending another religion that is being attacked.

I'm not an atheist, but I also wouldn't call myself any religion. So I'm not being hypocritical because I do not hold myself to strict christian morals. I'm sure if I did I would be a better person, but then who would defend them from trolls like that -_-

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #336 on: June 10, 2015, 06:49:37 am »
+1
this is meleegaming, where if your not a fedora wearing level atheist, prepare your anus for endless flaming
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline Xant

• Finnish Pony
  • King
  • Renown: 1552
  • Infamy: 803
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: June 10, 2015, 07:45:16 am »
By "fedora wearing level" do you mean "level where you don't believe in Santa Claus or other supernatural beings"?
Meaning lies as much
in the mind of the reader
as in the Haiku.

Offline Utrakil

• Marshall
  • Renown: 885
  • Infamy: 182
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Randwig; Gerwin; Marketenderin; Fletcher
« Reply #338 on: June 10, 2015, 02:26:14 pm »
[...] America the greatest nation on Earth.[...]
With this you showed your narrow mindset.

what about Bhutan for example. they are not fighting any war. they do not exploit other countries. they made the happiness of their people a stategoal.

or what about switzerland? they where able to stay out of any armed conflicts even when everything around them was on fire.

what about your northern neighbours. they have the same freedom but a much lower homocide rate.

fuck there are so many countries you could consider greater unless your definition of great is only landmass and military power.

Offline Doom_Carrot

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
  • NO LONGER ACTIVE
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: June 10, 2015, 03:59:06 pm »
With this you showed your narrow mindset.

what about Bhutan for example. they are not fighting any war. they do not exploit other countries. they made the happiness of their people a stategoal.

or what about switzerland? they where able to stay out of any armed conflicts even when everything around them was on fire.

what about your northern neighbours. they have the same freedom but a much lower homocide rate.

fuck there are so many countries you could consider greater unless your definition of great is only landmass and military power.

They are nice Countries and all, But where would the world be without the existence of America today? Would we be ruled by the 3rd Reich of Naz! Germany? Would Islamic radicals have taken over the world and forced woman and anyone who isn't "them" into submission and fear? Would Communists rule every country with an Iron fist? Would The U.S.S.R iron curtain ever be lifted? Would people still be shot died trying to climb the Berlin wall for a better life? Would Latino Americans have anywhere to run to for hope of civilization and a better life for them and their children?

Granted, America has commited some atrocities like slaughtering Indians, being Imperialistic (throughout the 1700s-1900), etc. But what nation does not have any issues? The only perfect nation would be a nation without people, and thus without human nature.

I do not question whether Switz is a great nation and all, but sometimes the ONLY way to stop evil is with strength and resolve. And so far only a few nations have shown that in recent decades against evils that could not have been stopped through smiles and sweet talking. Communism spread unchecked until Reagan finally stepped up in his famous quote: "Mister Gorbachev, Tear down this wall!" H!itler fueled the flames of a dying and dispirited nation into a facist juggernaut which seemed unstoppable, and ALL the sweet talks, and peaceful negotiations, and treaty pacts, and agreements could not stop his hungry rush for power.

America has the strength to stand up for whats right, (had) once upon the time the morals to know what was right, and (was) generous and prosperous enough to help other nations, not just their own. America has been the place of making impossible dreams possible, and it has many a time been a beacon of hope in a dark world. However, to be fair and honest, Americans no longer possess many of these qualities, and thus I do not think I can honestly say that America is STILL the greatest nation on Earth. But its not too late to turn things around for the better.

Offline Admerius

• Earl
  • Renown: 313
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Many Admerius-es and many alts(Total of 32 chars)
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereignty of Aegis for life!(aka. multi-claning)
  • Game nicks: My top three nicks: Scum, William_Spearshake, Dedrater)
« Reply #340 on: June 10, 2015, 04:20:23 pm »
+2
USA born on the fourth of July which makes its star sign...
(click to show/hide)
Do we need anymore evidence?

Offline Dezilagel

• Marshall
  • Renown: 722
  • Infamy: 209
  • cRPG Player
  • (X) probably goes well with Nutella
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Guards, Guards!
  • Game nicks: Dezi_the_Bagel
  • IRC nick: Dezilagel
« Reply #341 on: June 10, 2015, 04:25:24 pm »
+1
They are nice Countries and all, But where would the world be without the existence of America today? Would we be ruled by the 3rd Reich of Naz! Germany? Would Islamic radicals have taken over the world and forced woman and anyone who isn't "them" into submission and fear? Would Communists rule every country with an Iron fist? Would The U.S.S.R iron curtain ever be lifted? Would people still be shot died trying to climb the Berlin wall for a better life? Would Latino Americans have anywhere to run to for hope of civilization and a better life for them and their children?

Granted, America has commited some atrocities like slaughtering Indians, being Imperialistic (throughout the 1700s-1900), etc. But what nation does not have any issues? The only perfect nation would be a nation without people, and thus without human nature.

I do not question whether Switz is a great nation and all, but sometimes the ONLY way to stop evil is with strength and resolve. And so far only a few nations have shown that in recent decades against evils that could not have been stopped through smiles and sweet talking. Communism spread unchecked until Reagan finally stepped up in his famous quote: "Mister Gorbachev, Tear down this wall!" H!itler fueled the flames of a dying and dispirited nation into a facist juggernaut which seemed unstoppable, and ALL the sweet talks, and peaceful negotiations, and treaty pacts, and agreements could not stop his hungry rush for power.

America has the strength to stand up for whats right, (had) once upon the time the morals to know what was right, and (was) generous and prosperous enough to help other nations, not just their own. America has been the place of making impossible dreams possible, and it has many a time been a beacon of hope in a dark world. However, to be fair and honest, Americans no longer possess many of these qualities, and thus I do not think I can honestly say that America is STILL the greatest nation on Earth. But its not too late to turn things around for the better.

:shock:

For real?  :lol:

Quote from: Rumblood
You fuck, or you get fucked.
Valour Multghulis - All Krems Must Die

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: June 10, 2015, 06:30:33 pm »
Hmm, thats new, can you please reference the verse in which it says that God hates my old friends?
Really? Nobody who has ever bothered to read the bible has any doubt whether god is a homophobe. The bible is crystal clear about this, but since you asked:

(click to show/hide)

There's more but this should be enough. You can check these in any translation you like here, but it won't matter.

https://www.biblegateway.com

Offline Admerius

• Earl
  • Renown: 313
  • Infamy: 60
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • Many Admerius-es and many alts(Total of 32 chars)
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Sovereignty of Aegis for life!(aka. multi-claning)
  • Game nicks: My top three nicks: Scum, William_Spearshake, Dedrater)
« Reply #343 on: June 10, 2015, 07:13:59 pm »
+1
You have not studied/familiarized yourself with Hermeneutics, It's the most important tool and concept to use when studying any science that is not based on math. Let me demonstrate:

Leviticus 18:22
You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.

Technically this is impossible anyway, the conceptualized "ideal" man and woman doesn't possess the same identity, therefore basic logic makes this passage utterly pointless. However it should be interpreted in its context which means: If you decide to "lay with a man" you should not do it in the same way as if he was a woman. It basically says: treat a man like a man when having intimate physcial relations with him.

This passage has nothing to do with homosexuality, it has to do with respecting the gender identity of your partner, it is "an abomination" to not accept and relate to their gender identity.

Leviticus 20:13
If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Again, if you don't respect the gender identity then "they shall surely be put to death". It doesn't say that it is right to kill or execute them, it just says that: "If someone disrespects their partners gender identity, they must be put to death"
This passage has no value Judgement on the act of putting someone to death so it is still wrong, it's just a necessary evil.

1 Corinthians 6:9-11
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God. And such were some of you. But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.

"not men who practice homosexuality" This simply says that you are beyond god's grace when "practicing homosexuality" it says nothing about before or after the act has been performed. It ties in to shunning non-pro-creative sex, you are simply indulging in the primal driving force that was given to us to populate the earth, and by so doing will TEMPORARILY lose your favor with god. This is simply corrected if you regret doing it or try to resist it, god is after all forgiving.

Romans 1:26-28 and 32
For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error. And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done... ...
Though they know God's decree that those who practice such things deserve to die, they not only do them but give approval to those who practice them.

This is one of the easiest passages to dismiss. "they deserve" to die. It doesn't say "They must be killed and it is a good deed". The one who kills someone here will surely give them what they "deserve" but will in his or her place "deserve" death for killing someone, as the ten commandments says. This passage seems to have been taken out of context as well.

Jude 1:7
Just as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which likewise indulged in sexual immorality and pursued unnatural desire, serve as an example by undergoing a punishment of eternal fire.

Sexual immorality and unnatural desires, you surely understand that they didn't know that homosexuality is perfectly natural, animals do it too!
The unnatural desires part id even easier to deal with, everything happens within nature, therefore there are no "unnatural" desires. There are of course a few exceptaions such as lusting after known supernatural entities: God, Jesus, Angels, Demons, Satan etc. I believe you understand what I mean here.

The Bible is not against homosexuality!

(click to show/hide)

Offline Molly

• King
  • Renown: 1860
  • Infamy: 693
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
    • For the glorious Khorin...
  • Game nicks: Molly
« Reply #344 on: June 10, 2015, 08:18:45 pm »
+1
(click to show/hide)
I was about to start a rant and insulting your intelligence until I opened the spoiler! You got me, good one :lol:

(click to show/hide)
And this is probably the highest grade historical delusion I've come across in this forum ever. It's up there with all the funny russians in the Ukraine-thread and Master Tovi... :lol:
Made me chuckle and shiver at the same time.

:shock:

For real?  :lol:
I would like to see that question answered tbh :D
When west germany annexed east germany, nobody moved a finger too.