Author Topic: The Fearless Spearman - 24/21 No Shield No Ironflesh  (Read 2283 times)

Offline Nightmare798

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 400
  • Infamy: 502
  • cRPG Player
  • Darksider on redemption
    • View Profile
Re: The Fearless Spearman - 24/21 No Shield No Ironflesh
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2014, 02:49:39 pm »
half of those kills were me mindlessly running into you with a dagger and level 9

L2chamber nub.
Tseng: Used to the bitter taste of refusal, this only serves to reinforce his greatest life lession yet.
Cloud: And that is?
Tseng: Bitches, man.

Offline Kalam

• Duke
  • Renown: 697
  • Infamy: 163
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Never do an enemy a small injury.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Linebreakers
  • Game nicks: Cavalieres_Midnighter, Dunsparrow
  • IRC nick: Kalam
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2014, 03:51:52 am »
I've always been a fan of glass cannon builds.

Offline Ledrion

• Noble
  • Renown: 10
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: GROO / Gothic / Thunder Grunt
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2014, 08:23:34 am »
I've used this build for a long time now...cept I went the 170 pole. Was watspear forever but fell to great long axe for massive damage. Still have1 unused askill point.

Offline WITCHCRAFT

• Highborn
  • King
  • Renown: 2174
  • Infamy: 227
  • cRPG Player Madam Black Queen
  • get hexed
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: WITCHCRAFT, A_Hot_Elf_Princess, Yurnero_of_the_High_Plains, and secret alts
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2014, 08:45:00 am »
+1
I think level 35 might actually be attainable for me, and I'm undecided between 4 IF and 4 shield skill at that level. Shield would be a boon in strat battles, but I am getting really used to having all weapon directions available and using manual blocks. I am starting to lean towards IF, but my 1H proficiency (and +3 daggers) would be much more useful if I could carry a shield...
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

irl something shorted on the shuttle and laika overheated and died within a few hours of liftoff and for a brief while one could look up to the stars and see a light shooting across the sky that was actually a warm dog corpse slingshoting about the earth at thousands of miles per hour which was arguably humanity's greatest achievement so far

Offline Joseph Porta

• King
  • Renown: 1029
  • Infamy: 234
  • cRPG Player
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻. take all my upvotes! Part-time retard
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Caravan Guild Enthousiast,
  • Game nicks: Wy can't I upvote my own posts, Im a fucken genius, yo.
  • IRC nick: Joseph_Porta
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2014, 10:38:27 pm »
+1
Picked up a +3 iron staff yesterday and hooooollllyyy shittttttt. Insanely fast, and killed some plate users in 2-3 hits (with nearly guaranteed knockdown). I think I have a new favorite weapon.

Iron staff is awesum! "staffmaster class" mucho fun, i have a lv27[18/21] character, it will have 21/21 by lv 30. Though i dont wear any armor like 11body 20 leg armoror so. I might go 24 agil just for the extra agileness, but it is an awesome and fun weapon to play with. Also dont underestimate them lightning stabs :p

Edit: red tassle is a fun stabber aswell, love that thing should try for sure, hoplite w/ it is nice for a frontline role but the reach is just a bit too short(imo) for a supporting role like the ashwood.
I loot corpses of their golden teeth.
But he'll be around somewhere between Heaven and The Devil, because neither of them will take him in, and he'll be farting loudly and singing a filthy song.

i'll be there at around
chadztime™