Author Topic: *****Rally against the Grey Order  (Read 34828 times)

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
Re: *****Rally against the Grey Order
« Reply #390 on: April 01, 2014, 01:54:38 am »
+1
I'm somewhat familiar with the strat map part of the UIF/anti-UIF thing, but I have not been keeping track of the battles at all.

Anti-UIF has been down 10+ mercs every battle? I understand that on the map they are an extremely organized and well-entrenched group but in the battles you can't fill 10 or more spots each battle? That really sucks, strat is dead on 2 continents if that is true.

Even so, at least you actually HAVE battles. We have ones above 500v500 about once every 4 days, or even a week. You guys seem to have plenty of battles, in NA it seems to be a sin to want to fight unless you're just protecting your S and D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline HardRice

• Marshall
  • Renown: 740
  • Infamy: 161
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: 187/Alligator
« Reply #391 on: April 01, 2014, 03:20:37 am »
I'm somewhat familiar with the strat map part of the UIF/anti-UIF thing, but I have not been keeping track of the battles at all.

Anti-UIF has been down 10+ mercs every battle? I understand that on the map they are an extremely organized and well-entrenched group but in the battles you can't fill 10 or more spots each battle? That really sucks, strat is dead on 2 continents if that is true.

Even so, at least you actually HAVE battles. We have ones above 500v500 about once every 4 days, or even a week. You guys seem to have plenty of battles, in NA it seems to be a sin to want to fight unless you're just protecting your S and D
You've never fought in a battle against 20+ nofog DRZ snipers.

Offline Renay

• Earl
  • Renown: 493
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Every Clan, but mostly Ninja!
  • Game nicks: Ninja_Renay
« Reply #392 on: April 01, 2014, 03:21:20 am »
+5
Well, everyone knows America is peaceful. I like that this is accurately represented in strat.
Blackbow is a bad admin,he once told me sandfriend It broked all my desire from the game/forums,i felt devastated,horrible don't know how to fix it.

Offline FRANK_THE_TANK

• King
  • Renown: 1312
  • Infamy: 339
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight
  • FluckCucker
    • View Profile
  • Faction: A Free and proud Peasant of Fisdnar!!!
  • Game nicks: FRANK_THE_TANK
  • IRC nick: Sippy sip
« Reply #393 on: April 01, 2014, 03:39:41 am »
+1
imo the thing to do is hold off good battles until the weekend but that means the week is fucking open season for trade caravans because attacking them can be suicide for the attacking force if they can't secure 50 players prebattle.

It's a nightmare.

Nothing worse than not being able to secure enough mercs. They really need to add a serious incentive. Like 10k c-rpg gold for participating in a strat battle that way the low gear low troop count battles will still get plenty of people signing up.
Fammi un pompino!

I think I have ball cancer in my right nut :(
Good news everybody! It's not nut cancer :)
Bad news everybody, I got dumped :(

Offline Zaharist

• Count
  • Renown: 182
  • Infamy: 76
  • cRPG Player
  • Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Druzhina
« Reply #394 on: April 01, 2014, 07:56:45 am »
+3
Grinding is all you need to do to win. No skill in anything else. The only "skill" in a strat battle is a successful flag cap during the battle.

You think you say something absolutely clever but in fact you said: "I've never won strat and I have no fcking idea how to do it"  :lol:
Igni et ferro

Offline Kanclerz

• Baron
  • Renown: 83
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Vratislavia
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kanclerz_the_Grey
« Reply #395 on: April 01, 2014, 10:10:28 am »
Why all - Kalmars, OdE and other fighting versus us on open field??
Better is take 3-4 castles and defend it.
I see very desperate guys with no idea and stupid commanders :d

Offline Aksei

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: April 01, 2014, 10:16:34 am »
sarcasm "of course, fighting a clan that have the most players archers, 2h pole and shielder who also play all day on siege server in the open ist not as good as let them attack your castles"

Offline Kanclerz

• Baron
  • Renown: 83
  • Infamy: 86
  • cRPG Player
  • Duke of Vratislavia
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Grey Order
  • Game nicks: Kanclerz_the_Grey
« Reply #397 on: April 01, 2014, 10:33:59 am »
We play on EU1 and EU2 ;d
Defend castle is easier and small cost of gear,
Attack castle is harder and generating big cost of gear, construction sites and other

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #398 on: April 01, 2014, 10:47:46 am »
+6
We play on EU1 and EU2 ;d
Defend castle is easier and small cost of gear,
Attack castle is harder and generating big cost of gear, construction sites and other

I don't think you quite get it, we don't want to sit in our castles and just wait for you guys to come and attack us, what a boring waste of time, instead they  have gone on a offensive with shittier gear, not to kill DRZ but to disrupt them a little bit.

Im sure the taking of some fiefs in the south will at least hinder some of DRZ's actions in the north and some of their trade.

You guys have already won this round so why not have some fun while we are at it.
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline Zaharist

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: April 01, 2014, 10:52:52 am »
I think the secret might be something to do with numbers of troops and gear.
I ask you (and all anti-uifers) not to think, even don't try to. All you need is just ask GM, he knows the secret.
Without him you wouldn't have even half of your battles and wins even with twice more ppl, troops and gear  :wink:
Igni et ferro

Offline Strudog

• Marshall
  • Renown: 922
  • Infamy: 361
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • A Dog
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Britfag
  • Game nicks: Strudog
« Reply #400 on: April 01, 2014, 10:54:02 am »
I ask you (and all anti-uifers) not to think, even don't try to. All you need is just ask GM, he knows the secret.
Without him you wouldn't have even half of your battles and wins even with twice more ppl, troops and gear  :wink:

In a fair fight, troops, gear and rosters, UIF would have a very hard time winning any one field battles
This is the internet.
Men are men
Women are men
Little girls are FBI agents.
Those are the rules no?

Offline Zaharist

• Count
  • cRPG Player
  • Carpe Diem
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: April 01, 2014, 11:21:43 am »
+2
In a fair fight, troops, gear and rosters, UIF would have a very hard time winning any one field battles

I've never denied anti-uifers' fighting skills.
I wish we had such fights.
Every DRZ big battle starts with Archer_KMC or Nebun questioning: "Ok. Who wants to be commander for this battle?" after antiuif spawns: "damn. screw it. spawnrape guys"  :lol:
Igni et ferro

Offline Jony

• Knight
  • Renown: 77
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: April 01, 2014, 12:11:28 pm »
+2
sarcasm "of course, fighting a clan that have the most players archers, 2h pole and shielder who also play all day on siege server in the open ist not as good as let them attack your castles"

Are you f****  kidding me?! EU1 give you much better skills! And the EU2 and Strategus  sieges  have nothing overall at large...  And to be EU1 archers is harder!

I'm currius when this "drama" will stop? Both sides have their rights. Both sides wont change their minds... Here just pots same things all the pages. There is no real argue...
« Last Edit: April 01, 2014, 12:21:43 pm by Jony »
"if DTV is the only thing you're here for, there are better games out there."

Offline Aksei

• Baron
  • Renown: 91
  • Infamy: 10
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: April 01, 2014, 01:04:41 pm »
not sure why you rage, not sure why you quote me.

Your answer to my statement is like anwser "I see a bird" to "hey, how are you"  :mrgreen:

Offline Hetman_The_Grey

• Baron
  • Renown: 138
  • Infamy: 29
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: April 01, 2014, 01:11:55 pm »
+2
on the one hand, you say that you do not care,but on the other hand,you write to fight and to unite.For me it is a vicious circle, you want to have fun,and you say that you want to give us the fun,,but it is not fun,25000 troops killed by spawn rape,super fun.You all say that taking castles and towns  is stupid and that does you will not give us the satisfaction to attak them,(fun no fun?). The benefits of a far-reaching plan are greater,why? because with castles and towns,you can do a lot of mw for a low price, this would give you a greater chance of winning the battle,people play better when they have good eq,
it is not a secret,you do not have to sacrifice villages on the equipment,and later wonder why we have so many goods to trade.Strategus is not a game that is expected to last three months,so it is better to plan for the long term,is better for the whole map,even if you lose in all open field battels you  have a place to go back and rebuild or simply be,playing  like the Mongolian horde it is not wise,not for the good of the whole map,and from what I understand all of this topics ar  about the ''saving the strategus map and fun''.The truth is that you have little chance to beat us,but you can at least try to do this in smart in smart way.And yes I know it is hard  to organize all of this,people still see a big problem with moving on the map, and with making simple transfers like trops on the vilage or somthing,the truth is that it takes 10 seconds out of their lives.Big thanks to those who still  trying to achieve something on this map.