Poll

Vote:

Yes please I want a different build
Training lessons are overpriced and too scarce
I just bought training lessons fuck you all I am rich

Author Topic: How long till the next global respec?  (Read 1342 times)

Offline BlueKnight

• Marshall
  • Renown: 983
  • Infamy: 200
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • If you run, you will only die tired...
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Nordmen
Re: How long till the next global respec?
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2014, 08:55:17 pm »
+1
no
pikes and longspears affect your movement speed a lot because of their length anyway so I just don't see any reason to decrease pikers' and longspear users' speed any further.

/offtopic_off

Free respecs are stupid.
No.

I can't believe someone is actually waiting for a free respec to play what they want to play.

If I want to change my build, I just respec.

Like I just did...  :cry:

I understand people that want free respecs because nobody likes to earn back that experience that he loses. Let's be honest, high-lvl respecs cost either loads of experience or loads of gold. Maybe someone just wants to try something new or gets bored with his class?

I have 3 high lvl characters now and it was my investition and I hoped to have a few characters, so I can play different classes whenever I want. Now I see that I still want to play classes and builds that I don't have and it's slowly driving me mad. I don't feel like leveling new chars up just to play with them from time to time. Just my point of view.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2014, 09:01:37 pm by BlueKnight »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Skyrim UI

Offline Teeth

• King
  • Renown: 2550
  • Infamy: 1057
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2014, 09:26:09 pm »
+2
Level up multiple characters already. With x2 xp it reaches level 30 in a jiffy. I have a level 35 pole with shield, a level 33 2h, a nearly level 33 cav and a level 31 1h without shield and it's great. They cover everything type of class that is playable without making your testicles shrink, namely everything except ranged or 1h cav.

Offline Rico

• King
  • Renown: 1021
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2014, 10:41:33 pm »
+1
Free respecs are stupid.
No.

I can't believe someone is actually waiting for a free respec to play what they want to play.

If I want to change my build, I just respec.

Like I just did...  :cry:

You are one of the best traders and probably that's why you can respec with or without training lessons as much as you want. If you need loompoints, you just trade for them without losing any trading capital, and if you want to keep your level on your main and want a respec, you might just take your trade profits and buy training lessons. I am HONESTLY not blaming you for being good at the market (regardless of the fact that the money you gain is the money other people lose and you continuously annihilate money with the 5% tax whenever you have no booth and the usual QQ), because I try to be good at the market too.

I just think that training lessons are too exclusive the way they are now, and I want to liberate all the fellow players who want a respec like once half a year without
- selling half their looms or
- scanning the market for bargains and uploading offers that aim for profit rather than 1:1 exchanges for several months
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV

Offline Rico

• King
  • Renown: 1021
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Rico, Mila
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2014, 10:48:10 pm »
+2
They cover everything type of class that is playable without making your testicles shrink, namely everything except ranged or 1h cav.

My favorite classes are

(1)
(click to show/hide)
(2)
(click to show/hide)
(3)
(click to show/hide)
(4)
(click to show/hide)

And you just made me feel like

(click to show/hide)
Streaming cRPG, Supreme Commander and Age of Empires II on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/HeavenTV

Offline Rebelyell

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 398
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Knights Templar
  • Game nicks: Templar_Bobby
  • IRC nick: boobby
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2014, 12:10:05 am »
+2
My favorite classes are

(1)
(click to show/hide)
(2)
(click to show/hide)
(3)
(click to show/hide)
(4)
(click to show/hide)

And you just made me feel like

(click to show/hide)

/japan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Hey, I just met you,
And this is crazy,
You just killed me
Nerf you maybe?

Offline ShinySpoons

• Baron
  • Renown: 143
  • Infamy: 16
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: RS
  • Game nicks: AltOfSpoons
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2014, 12:14:35 am »
+1

(click to show/hide)

bewbs

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2014, 11:59:09 am »
+3
Join the group of manual respeccs. Not like I'm gonna see those 73 million back anytime soon.  :(

And I'm 34 again.

Level:34
Experience:88,636,341
Level up in:92,341,303
Next level:180,977,644

And I'm having so much fun with this hybrid build, now. :D

Offline Miwiw

• King
  • Renown: 1267
  • Infamy: 525
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE
  • Game nicks: Miwiw
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2014, 02:35:00 pm »
+1
Level up multiple characters already. With x2 xp it reaches level 30 in a jiffy. I have a level 35 pole with shield, a level 33 2h, a nearly level 33 cav and a level 31 1h without shield and it's great. They cover everything type of class that is playable without making your testicles shrink, namely everything except ranged or 1h cav.

This.

You could even make 5 pole chars, all with different builds if you want that... and a level 30 build should be good enough, however a lvl 30+ level is quite easy to achieve now due to constant x2 xp, you dont even need to be gen 16+ now, you now get 2000 instead of 1000 xp per x1. For those who retired, they now get 2900 instead of 1450 xp per x1.
With 1000 xp per tick (which is per minute), it takes about 140 hours to level up, now its 70 hours and about half your time you're on x2, x3, x4 maybe even x5 anyway, so do maths with x2 the whole time, which is 4000 xp per minute, thats about 35 hours to reach lvl 31 then (and I don't even count the extra xp tick on 6:30 on battle here!). :P
And if it's a respec, meant for strat, you can change your strat char every seven days for free. So the game just became a hell "easier" according to grind and strat chars.
Miwiw_HRE - Two Handed
Trade with me