Author Topic: Raiding Napoleon  (Read 2065 times)

Offline Crazyi

• Baron
  • Renown: 82
  • Infamy: 35
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Crazyi_KUTT, Crazyeye_KUTT, CrayCray
Re: Raiding Napoleon
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2014, 12:03:09 am »
+1
Just join Battle. cya there

Russia - Prussia - Austria - Brit - France will be team priority order for map changes.

Russia so we can Partizani. France just has to many feathers on their hats and it sucks for melee.

Offline KaleLord

• Count
  • Renown: 233
  • Infamy: 40
  • cRPG Player
  • Nurd
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Kale
« Reply #16 on: March 10, 2014, 12:13:48 am »
+1
wut server
Kale: One of the cutest, chubbiest, asianiest faces in c-RPG. Take a look when you get the chance, guys. I will miss this beautiful man.

Offline Crazyi

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2014, 12:20:49 am »
+1
official NA battle

Offline no_rules_just_play

• King
  • Renown: 1401
  • Infamy: 384
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: HRE; Peasants United; Burg Krems
  • Game nicks: CapraAegagrusHircus_HRE; no_rules_just_play_HRE
  • IRC nick: norulesjustplay
« Reply #18 on: March 10, 2014, 01:59:35 am »
+5
just got banned from the main siege server, I was playing hornist and infiltrating the defenders castle to play the piano there.

When they tried to kill me I would fucking beat their asses and call them out for being pussies that kill harmless musicians. I did the same with the admin -who was, I must say, a disgrace at blocking- and called him cunt. He said to be nice so next time I called him vagina and I got banned :(

Offline Taser

• King
  • Renown: 1447
  • Infamy: 82
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Alfred_Taser_of_TKoV
« Reply #19 on: March 10, 2014, 02:20:20 am »
+1
just got banned from the main siege server, I was playing hornist and infiltrating the defenders castle to play the piano there.

When they tried to kill me I would fucking beat their asses and call them out for being pussies that kill harmless musicians. I did the same with the admin -who was, I must say, a disgrace at blocking- and called him cunt. He said to be nice so next time I called him vagina and I got banned :(

Haha.. can't handle getting their ass kicked by a pianist.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2014, 07:40:33 am »
+2
The admins are literally the worst people in that mod. I killed 3 guys in a clusterfuck and accidentally TKed a guy who was in my TS at the time, and our names were similar so we clearly knew each other. After the moshpit of death was over I typed "gf." Then next round I was 'slain' right off the bat for TKing. I guess that unless you type "OMG I AM SO SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME!" in chat the admins just assume you did it on purpose. That, or they just don't get sarcasm. Apparently I was very lucky that the admin didn't notice my shit talking right afterwards since he was too busy slaying a bunch of other dudes, since had he noticed I was told I would most likely get banned from the only good server.

So far the only fun I have managed to have in that game was spawning as ship crew with a giant birch branch. The thing is a 2hander with the swing speed equivalent to a long maul. I was one of the last guys alive on round on my team, it was 2v7-8... I managed to kill 6 of them, my teammate got the other one or two. It is quite pitiful, really, that they suck so much at melee. Next round everyone was typing "All hail the birch branch of glory!" like it was actually some amazing feat I pulled off. Just have to stay alive until the end of the round when the enemy team severely outnumbers you (the only time they are ballsy enough to melee you), then go full crpg-melee-sperg on their ass.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2014, 04:52:28 pm »
+1
The admins are literally the worst people in that mod. I killed 3 guys in a clusterfuck and accidentally TKed a guy who was in my TS at the time, and our names were similar so we clearly knew each other. After the moshpit of death was over I typed "gf." Then next round I was 'slain' right off the bat for TKing. I guess that unless you type "OMG I AM SO SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME!" in chat the admins just assume you did it on purpose. That, or they just don't get sarcasm. Apparently I was very lucky that the admin didn't notice my shit talking right afterwards since he was too busy slaying a bunch of other dudes, since had he noticed I was told I would most likely get banned from the only good server.

So far the only fun I have managed to have in that game was spawning as ship crew with a giant birch branch. The thing is a 2hander with the swing speed equivalent to a long maul. I was one of the last guys alive on round on my team, it was 2v7-8... I managed to kill 6 of them, my teammate got the other one or two. It is quite pitiful, really, that they suck so much at melee. Next round everyone was typing "All hail the birch branch of glory!" like it was actually some amazing feat I pulled off. Just have to stay alive until the end of the round when the enemy team severely outnumbers you (the only time they are ballsy enough to melee you), then go full crpg-melee-sperg on their ass.

Really depends on where you're playing. If you're in these crappy low populated 20-40 players on at ''peak'' hours sure.

Offline Crazyi

• Baron
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2014, 05:09:24 pm »
+1
We had 5 this week and we shall be doing it again next week! Please come and let us steamroll the server for an hour. They are frighteningly bad at melee and we can literally roll the whole server. Help us promote cRPG and your clan!

Offline smals98

• Baron
  • Renown: 140
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2014, 05:15:38 pm »
+3
should make a steam group with announcements. It'd make it a lot easier to tell people when the event was happening.....well, just a suggestion....

Offline Jona

• Balancer
  • Renown: 1372
  • Infamy: 376
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • OG Agi Whore
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Hounds of Chulainn
  • Game nicks: Jona, Siegafried
« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2014, 09:32:06 pm »
+1
Really depends on where you're playing. If you're in these crappy low populated 20-40 players on at ''peak'' hours sure.

That happened in the 80-man official NA battle server, haha.

"I'll have my lance aimed at Jona's knees and he'll jump up, run up my lance and kill me." -Dalfador