Author Topic: Ban Druzhina_Trigun  (Read 212 times)

Offline _Sasha_

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Ban Druzhina_Trigun
« on: March 02, 2014, 05:47:13 pm »
Hello Why was I banned? I stood there and did not interfere with anyone, I had to quickly leave behind the laptop as I twisted stomach, and went to the toilet quickly. Time to get out from the server or write was not. I have seen many times as there are other players on the server and admins not banyat and got kicked and banned me. Why is this happening?

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
Re: Ban Druzhina_Trigun
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2014, 06:19:26 pm »
Karasu told me you were leeching a whole lot yesterday and today you started again so i banned you for one day. Go spectator or shit your pants, but don't stand around for 5 minutes doing nothing.

Offline _Sasha_

• Beggar
  • Renown: 0
  • Infamy: 0
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2014, 06:31:18 pm »
But it's stupid , you never know what can happen at home, because you can just kick from the server. Yesterday I did not leehing , was another warrior . You can always just kick . Why do those who stand Karasu or when not kicked , or those who run without arms or naked on the map. When I put on a kick these people , I immediately Karasu says that I'm wrong . There are many situations when you need to move urgently , and time to get out in the spectator is not present , because you can just kick why ban . People are running around naked or in rags and die in one hit , and they of the admins who does not write , many times it is watched by 7 server Patason ishet warning and everyone is dressed properly for 2 server no one writes and administrators do not care for it , and I was immediately sent to the bank , where is the logic ? Especially since I was normally dressed in heavy armor and leehing not present, as everything is expensive is repaired immediately.

Offline Fips

• King
  • Renown: 1217
  • Infamy: 290
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Holy Roman Empire
  • Game nicks: Fips_HRE
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2014, 06:39:18 pm »
Getting into spectator takes like 1 second, if not less. And just because you were spawning with armor does not prevent you from being kicked or banned for leeching. Leeching is not contributing to your team and willingly do so. And that is what you did.

Enough, ban stays, enjoy your day off crpg. Go outside or something. I heard stuff happens there.