Author Topic: Les Chevaliers Occitans  (Read 5141 times)

Offline Artyem

• King
  • Renown: 1218
  • Infamy: 264
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Knight
  • SODOM Shaman
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul / Raven / SODOMY
  • Game nicks: Artyem
Re: Les Chevaliers Occitans
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2014, 12:31:46 am »
+6
Uh no - ravens and frisians were not in the ts and dracul didn't join until much later than that. Try again.

LCO wasn't even in the TS during that war either, I think CHAOS was still in Nditions as well.

You stated:

"not ONE of the factions that share your ts have ever attacked or fought a single battle against each other EVER!"

and you're wrong.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sordida asinum latronibus sumus

Offline Bronto

• Head NA admin
  • King
  • Renown: 1339
  • Infamy: 268
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2014, 12:34:04 am »
+6
Case in point

I had to up vote this for being completely stupid. You're either a master troll or are drooling as you type, wreaking of your own urine.

Offline HappyPhantom

• Earl
  • Renown: 440
  • Infamy: 74
  • cRPG Player
  • Pew pew, your face!
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Dracul, Always Take the Shot.
  • Game nicks: HappyPhantom, Marys of the Sea, Ancient of Mu Mu.
« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2014, 12:41:23 am »
+10
True story: I went a channel up in TS and whoever was in there slagged off Dracul and made me feel like a dick.

True Lies: We all love each other.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 12:58:53 am by landscribe »
"Darklands" - The greatest game you never played: now on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/327930 | http://www.darklands.net/index.shtml

Offline ildist

• Earl
  • Renown: 414
  • Infamy: 56
  • cRPG Player
  • hehexd
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CHAOS, THE MATES
  • Game nicks: Ildist_of_Chaos
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2014, 03:01:37 am »
+6
i run this mega alliance under the alias dirty danny plz direct all diplomacy 2 me thanks
Malaclypse: now every time I eat them I think about her that girl's snatch
Malaclypse: it tortures me
That Guy: wat

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • Renown: 838
  • Infamy: 562
  • cRPG Player
  • fuck these jerkoff kids
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KBW<MB<SoW
  • Game nicks: Gorp_The_Gorger
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2014, 03:49:16 pm »
+2
how does anyone get so visibly upset over how other groups of people decide to play their internet pony simulator

Lolol Gilmore girls faction. Shik I love you

Offline The_Devious_Duc_Volpe

• Knight
  • Renown: 37
  • Infamy: 2
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Devious, Legitimate Businessmen
  • Game nicks: The_Devious_Duc_Volpe
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2014, 06:52:56 am »
+2
Many a plot and scheme afoot already? ....Devious Indeed.  :twisted:
Hell, I’ll kill a man in a fair fight, or if I think he’s gonna start a fair fight, or if he bothers me, or if there’s a woman, or if I’m gettin paid; mostly only when I’m gettin paid.

Offline Tojo

• Earl
  • Renown: 490
  • Infamy: 84
  • cRPG Player
  • Long Live NA_1
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, HoC, Acre, MB, HG, Beserks
  • Game nicks: _Tojo, Drew_Brees, Tijo
« Reply #51 on: March 15, 2014, 01:21:44 am »
Why have you attacked our member HG_Eryalus? We would like to know the reason behind this unprovoked attack,

Offline betard_lulz

• Count
  • Renown: 179
  • Infamy: 167
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2014, 12:34:36 am »

so LCO how about that whole hour long talk we had?
« Last Edit: March 16, 2014, 12:41:34 am by betard_lulz »

Offline betard_lulz

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2014, 12:41:07 am »

Offline ApollonCIA

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Apollo_TKoV
« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2014, 12:42:08 am »
+2

so LCO how about that whole hour long talk we had?

Quote from: IngloriouslyBad
Wow... This went south quick. Anyways, bohmaster denounced being TKOV in strat any longer as he's part of "green machine". Explained that he wanted to do a free trade fief etc etc. free from previous leadership. Talked long enough to receive a partnership with him. LCO no longer requires his eviction, carry on bohmaster friend.

That's one magnificent partnership ... perhaps a mistake?

Offline imisshotmail

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 504
  • Infamy: 428
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 16, 2014, 01:11:40 am »
+1
The Mates aren't Occitan, and I assume the "partnership" Inglorious meant was just that they themselves wouldn't attack you. You should be thankful that due to Occitan/Chevaliers you survived a few more days than you would have as a useless faction that can't defend itself.

Offline ApollonCIA

• Noble
  • Renown: 11
  • Infamy: 1
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: TKoV
  • Game nicks: Apollo_TKoV
« Reply #56 on: March 16, 2014, 01:41:41 am »
+2
The Mates aren't Occitan, and I assume the "partnership" Inglorious meant was just that they themselves wouldn't attack you. You should be thankful that due to Occitan/Chevaliers you survived a few more days than you would have as a useless faction that can't defend itself.

Neither post claimed the Mates are Occitan.  Not sure where you read that.

I'm not privy to the details of the partnership, so you could be right.  Though Boh, whom was present for the discussion, at least seems believe that neither side would merc against the other.  I'll take his word over yours, unless you were there during their discussion.

Offline betard_lulz

• Count
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 16, 2014, 04:02:18 am »
Well after I sat through an hour long talk with bonsai inglorious and arrowaine I can decree that yall are full of it. LCO I hope you get whats coming to to you soon. till then may you burn like the bag of poop you are on this community's front step. I said I'd give my word and did. You all cannot be held to do the same obviously. fuck you all. I enjoy the following downvotes. good night all enjoy the village.

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #58 on: March 16, 2014, 08:21:22 am »
+3
Well after I sat through an hour long talk with bonsai inglorious and arrowaine I can decree that yall are full of it. LCO I hope you get whats coming to to you soon. till then may you burn like the bag of poop you are on this community's front step. I said I'd give my word and did. You all cannot be held to do the same obviously. fuck you all. I enjoy the following downvotes. good night all enjoy the village.

you be careful, arowaine is my fucking waifu and i don't take kindly to insults against him.

(click to show/hide)

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline Inglorious

• Earl
  • Renown: 497
  • Infamy: 39
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • Courage is our shield
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Banana Republic / Chevaliers
  • Game nicks: IngloriouslyBad / Affordable Cavalry
« Reply #59 on: March 16, 2014, 09:51:51 am »
+1
insulting inglorious is fine

:? Where's the love!

But seriously, if you're going to insult anyone here, insult me. I signed. Not Arrowaine. Not Bonsai. And certainly not LCO as a whole.

Imisshotmail brings up a good point. We, LCO, did not attack the village. In the talk I had with bohmaster, there was only a discussion on reasons why we should not take his village. Main points being Bohmaster is no longer TKoV in strat and that it would be a free trade fief. Nothing else was agreed upon but to not attack his village. No merc support. No allies. Nothing. I even warned him others were gunning for the village, and despite the suggestions to just say, "No" to Boh's offer and go through with the attack, I had the army turn 180 degrees and leave. So, why again are you trying to stir up more drama than this is actually worth.

A member, myself, signed up for a fight that is not even our own. LCO is not out to run off Bohmaster of a village that we let him keep like you're trying to make it seem. I was asked by multiple people to sign for that side of the fight, so I did. If someone wanted me, or even LCO as a whole on a side of the roster, then someone could have come asked. Black Company even comes in time and time again to ask for help, despite the usual answer. I respect the optimism and I will gladly sign for them time to time. Thoughtless bashing of LCO as whole on the forums for my actions alone in signing for one side or another gets you no where though.