Poll

who is the best clan???

EON
KUTT
occitan
hospitellar
astralis (bad)
Remnant

Author Topic: EON is recruting - PLS JOIN  (Read 25041 times)

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • Renown: 348
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
Re: EON is recruting - PLS JOIN
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2014, 10:45:48 pm »
(click to show/hide)

Did ya write enough bro?

No you want some more?

Offline EON_Danvir47

• Count
  • Renown: 153
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: EON
« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2014, 10:46:19 pm »
+8
There is nothing wrong with a Christian only group.  You are free to do as you like.  But isolating yourself from people who disagree with you doesn't make you a better Christian lol.  In fact god often chose the least of us to do the greatest things.  Noah was a drunk.  Each of the apostles had issues.  At the last supper when Jesus revealed he would be sacrificed each of the apostles said what?  Forgive me lord my bigotry.....  Forgive me my selfishness...  Forgive me my etc etc.  Even Peter.... brave as he was....  told Jesus he would follow him to the death.  Jesus told him, "Poor Peter... before the rooster crows you shall deny me three times."  And he did. 

The point is that you should not isolate yourself from non-Christians.  I don't know how old you are.  But god will certainly give you cause enough for faith if you ask for it.  There is no reason someone who isn't a Christian should interfere with your faith.  You shoud know what you believe.... why you believe it... and be strong in that.  But what did Jesus say at the Sermon on the Mount when asked what of all commandments was greatest?  Love god with all your heart and your brother as you love yourself.  If you want people to respect your views then you must respect others.  Don't get into this corporate Christianity which has developed in the United States.  Read the bible for yourself. 

Anyways I'm a Christian and I believe the only one in Black Company.  I thoroughly enjoy speaking to other people about their religion.  I do not push my beliefs onto others but simply try to be a representation of what it actually means to be a Christian.  (In short I'm possessed by the spirit of god lol.  Think the Exorcist in reverse terms.)  I am not perfect.  I smoke weed occasionally and love a good whiskey.  It doesn't matter.  God told us not to do things like that BECAUSE it is not good for us.  Much like the rest of the law was misinterpreted.  As Jesus said the Sabbath was made for man not Man for the Sabbath so is the rest of the law.  It has already been fullfilled.  All sins of ALL mankind have been erased past, present, and future.  So live the way you want to live with the understanding that god doesn't want you doing certain things because they are not good for you.... not because they are not good for him lol.  Don't be afraid to be around people who don't share your views.  I don't get offended when someone says God Damn.  I occasionally say it myself.  Don't get offended if someone says God is dead or slanders your faith.  What could they possibly do to god.... he does not need your defense.  Too many people treat Christianity like a nation.  It does not need an army.  It does not need laws.  You do not need to stop two men from getting married.  Christianity is about a personal relationship with god.  If you love him with all your heart and your brother as you do yourself then why do not give them the same rights you yourself expect?  Corporate Christianity is dangerous and misleading.  It's a fucking voting block not a religion. 

If you want to be a good Christian pray for the sick and give to the poor.  I was THE skeptic.  God called me.  He spoke to me at various points in my life.  And everything he's told me to do involves helping someone.... not hurting them.  I will ALWAYS be strong in faith because I have witnessed AMAZING things from the hands of god.  I am not afraid to be around people who don't share my views.  I respect others beliefs because once again..... love your brother as you love yourself.  I appreciate it when someone treats me with respect and does not dismiss me as a fool  (though I am.)  Therefore when speaking to people of other faiths I do not dismiss them.  I am genuinely curious about their views and have learned a great deal over the years. 

Anyways sorry for the rant.  But I just wanted to take the opportunity to speak what I believe.  You sound like you are all very young.  I'm simply here to tell you to not get caught up in Corporate Christianity.  Some of the best Christians I know are not very good people.  My mother in law is a pill head (surgery years ago a a fucking doctor who's a glorified drug dealer.)  But she loves god.  My old boss (who was in large part responsible for my conversion) is a bit of a coward but when he lays hands on you..... you feel the power of god.  He prayed for me ONE time.  I.... being a generally open minded person appreciated it but I was not a Christian.  I didn't think anything of it.  But whatever happened when he laid hands on me....  I never went back.  The spirit of god filled my heart and never left.  I....  drink too much...  smoke too much... play too many video games... and when my wife won't give me any I truly enjoy jerking off lol.  I'm a good father and husband but that's about it.  Otherwise I'm a dog.  However I love god.  And god loves me.  There is nothing which can change that.  So I'm done for now. 

Otherwise you EON guys fight well together.  I always enjoy seeing you on the battlefield.  Good luck with your clan.

WOW i didnt read all of that (it would take like a hour) but YES I AGREE GOD LOVES ALL CHRISTIANS
EON_Danvir47

EON IS RECRUTING

Offline Kafein

• King
  • Renown: 2203
  • Infamy: 808
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2014, 10:47:17 pm »
+1
There is nothing wrong with a Christian only group.  You are free to do as you like.  But isolating yourself from people who disagree with you doesn't make you a better Christian lol.  In fact god often chose the least of us to do the greatest things.  Noah was a drunk.  Each of the apostles had issues.  At the last supper when Jesus revealed he would be sacrificed each of the apostles said what?  Forgive me lord my bigotry.....  Forgive me my selfishness...  Forgive me my etc etc.  Even Peter.... brave as he was....  told Jesus he would follow him to the death.  Jesus told him, "Poor Peter... before the rooster crows you shall deny me three times."  And he did. 

The point is that you should not isolate yourself from non-Christians.  I don't know how old you are.  But god will certainly give you cause enough for faith if you ask for it.  There is no reason someone who isn't a Christian should interfere with your faith.  You shoud know what you believe.... why you believe it... and be strong in that.  But what did Jesus say at the Sermon on the Mount when asked what of all commandments was greatest?  Love god with all your heart and your brother as you love yourself.  If you want people to respect your views then you must respect others.  Don't get into this corporate Christianity which has developed in the United States.  Read the bible for yourself. 

Anyways I'm a Christian and I believe the only one in Black Company.  I thoroughly enjoy speaking to other people about their religion.  I do not push my beliefs onto others but simply try to be a representation of what it actually means to be a Christian.  (In short I'm possessed by the spirit of god lol.  Think the Exorcist in reverse terms.)  I am not perfect.  I smoke weed occasionally and love a good whiskey.  It doesn't matter.  God told us not to do things like that BECAUSE it is not good for us.  Much like the rest of the law was misinterpreted.  As Jesus said the Sabbath was made for man not Man for the Sabbath so is the rest of the law.  It has already been fullfilled.  All sins of ALL mankind have been erased past, present, and future.  So live the way you want to live with the understanding that god doesn't want you doing certain things because they are not good for you.... not because they are not good for him lol.  Don't be afraid to be around people who don't share your views.  I don't get offended when someone says God Damn.  I occasionally say it myself.  Don't get offended if someone says God is dead or slanders your faith.  What could they possibly do to god.... he does not need your defense.  Too many people treat Christianity like a nation.  It does not need an army.  It does not need laws.  You do not need to stop two men from getting married.  Christianity is about a personal relationship with god.  If you love him with all your heart and your brother as you do yourself then why do not give them the same rights you yourself expect?  Corporate Christianity is dangerous and misleading.  It's a fucking voting block not a religion. 

If you want to be a good Christian pray for the sick and give to the poor.  I was THE skeptic.  God called me.  He spoke to me at various points in my life.  And everything he's told me to do involves helping someone.... not hurting them.  I will ALWAYS be strong in faith because I have witnessed AMAZING things from the hands of god.  I am not afraid to be around people who don't share my views.  I respect others beliefs because once again..... love your brother as you love yourself.  I appreciate it when someone treats me with respect and does not dismiss me as a fool  (though I am.)  Therefore when speaking to people of other faiths I do not dismiss them.  I am genuinely curious about their views and have learned a great deal over the years. 

Anyways sorry for the rant.  But I just wanted to take the opportunity to speak what I believe.  You sound like you are all very young.  I'm simply here to tell you to not get caught up in Corporate Christianity.  Some of the best Christians I know are not very good people.  My mother in law is a pill head (surgery years ago a a fucking doctor who's a glorified drug dealer.)  But she loves god.  My old boss (who was in large part responsible for my conversion) is a bit of a coward but when he lays hands on you..... you feel the power of god.  He prayed for me ONE time.  I.... being a generally open minded person appreciated it but I was not a Christian.  I didn't think anything of it.  But whatever happened when he laid hands on me....  I never went back.  The spirit of god filled my heart and never left.  I....  drink too much...  smoke too much... play too many video games... and when my wife won't give me any I truly enjoy jerking off lol.  I'm a good father and husband but that's about it.  Otherwise I'm a dog.  However I love god.  And god loves me.  There is nothing which can change that.  So I'm done for now. 

Otherwise you EON guys fight well together.  I always enjoy seeing you on the battlefield.  Good luck with your clan.

+1 for epic wall of text

Also if I was a gay pedophile this thread would give me a boner 10/10 would read again

Offline LordBerenger

• King
  • Renown: 1492
  • Infamy: 859
  • cRPG Player
  • Jesus is the savior of Earth
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2014, 10:50:27 pm »
Would fuck Pichu and Pikachu and Raichu so hard.

Maybe scratch Pichu as dat would be jailbait
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Duster

• Marshall
  • Renown: 730
  • Infamy: 89
  • cRPG Player Sir White Knight A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Mr_Pibb, Mellow_Yellowtf
« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2014, 10:51:07 pm »
+11
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Offline karasu

• King
  • Renown: 1751
  • Infamy: 316
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • D̶͎̳͒́͗͋ẹ͕̲̠̳̄̃͂ͤ͑ͮṃ̮͎̗̦̏̿͊ͤi̥̪̼͕ͦ̀̊̐ȗ̘rͩ͋̅̊gͭ̿̋
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2014, 10:52:47 pm »
text me pls

Offline Kafein

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 19, 2014, 10:58:31 pm »
I'm a Christian girl and my parents don't want me to have what you know before marriage, can I join ?

Offline Sandersson Jankins

• King
  • Renown: 1450
  • Infamy: 223
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: CSA Apologists
  • Game nicks: fnord
  • IRC nick: "There's always a bigger nerd"- Qui-Gong Jim, Star Trek IV: Electric Boogalo
« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2014, 11:02:14 pm »
+3
(click to show/hide)

That may have been an unnecessary wall of text, but you seem like a really good guy. We could kick it.

the administrator of this forum is the Internet Keyboard man? Can only play "authority" in the virtual world?Can you tell me why?

Offline dreadnok

• Marshall
  • Renown: 838
  • Infamy: 562
  • cRPG Player
  • fuck these jerkoff kids
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KBW<MB<SoW
  • Game nicks: Gorp_The_Gorger
« Reply #68 on: January 19, 2014, 11:08:05 pm »
+1
I like these dudes because when you tw them by mistake they never rage and hit m

Offline UnholyRolyPoly

• Earl
  • Renown: 348
  • Infamy: 68
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2014, 11:09:05 pm »
WOW i didnt read all of that (it would take like a hour) but YES I AGREE GOD LOVES ALL CHRISTIANS

I think you totally missed the point.  It's alright.  It's only my opinion anyways.

Offline EON_Danvir47

• Count
  • Renown: 153
  • Infamy: 5
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: EON
« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2014, 11:11:21 pm »
+10

okay i red it all now and didnt really understand alot of it but i think u should stop smoking!!
EON_Danvir47

EON IS RECRUTING

Offline Smithy

• Earl
  • Renown: 459
  • Infamy: 33
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • immer Kameraden
    • View Profile
  • Faction: iK
  • Game nicks: iK_Smithy
« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2014, 11:15:21 pm »
Put the roster on the first post, and put the ages.  I'm 12.5

Offline San

• Developer
  • Renown: 1456
  • Infamy: 143
  • 1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
    • View Profile
    • My youtube Brawl videos
  • Faction: Chaos
  • Game nicks: San_of_Chaos
  • IRC nick: San
« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2014, 11:17:31 pm »
+2
We have new dads, confessions of unHOLYrolypoly, pokemon, and hospitellar devestetars, what more can be asked for?

Offline Kafein

• King
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2014, 11:21:22 pm »
+12
I don't see any reason to hide it, I'm publicly EON now because yolo

(click to show/hide)

brb tweeting and instagram this <3

Offline Spanish

• Earl
  • Renown: 386
  • Infamy: 106
  • 2h Cav Star of the year award winner.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: The official Drama Llama of Knights_Hospitaller
  • Game nicks: Hospitaller_Spaniard, BowPersona, Span
« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2014, 11:22:26 pm »
+2
I'd join this clan if I wasn't a hospitellar already cuz all i can think of is how much I would love to apart of this
My horse is named pebbles and we like to try.