Author Topic: I will never troll again, thanks jewish religion.  (Read 3603 times)

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
Re: I will never troll again, thanks jewish religion.
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2014, 02:09:00 pm »
A cup of orange jews anyone?..

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

oldie but goodie :D
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline Torben

• King
  • Renown: 2011
  • Infamy: 352
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • still prepare to get sexed
    • View Profile
  • Faction: by my overly nerfed heavy lance.
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2014, 02:28:50 pm »
omg wai is this in spam
Yes, I know from whence I came! Discontented as a flame, Upon myself I live and glow. All I grasp like lightning flashes, All I leave behind is ashes
Flame I am - that much I know!

Offline Herkkutatti666

• Duke
  • Renown: 585
  • Infamy: 285
  • cRPG Player
  • Rips pärs
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2014, 05:34:02 pm »

Offline Fredom

• Baron
  • Renown: 141
  • Infamy: 47
  • cRPG Player
  • Coming from a life of crime.
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Mercenaries
  • Game nicks: Merc_Fredom ; FredomNumbaNine
  • IRC nick: Steam name: Fredom[NumbaNine]
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2014, 08:34:45 pm »
There's too much racism in this world... It would be a pleasure if it could stop somehow...
Fredom, are you British? -> You got an American accent!- Merc_Sjarken

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • Renown: 1168
  • Infamy: 616
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2014, 12:28:57 am »
yeah god beware we dare to say anything negative about the jews
remember our place white goyims we are evil :rolleyes:

i thought we killed all the chocolate chip cookies in world war 2, why do they still have some amazingly strong presence on the internet
I 10/10'd cRPG on moddb.com!

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2014, 12:49:57 am »
yeah, so racism isn't cool, fuck off chocolate chip cookie prick

Didn't realize Jewish was a race
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2014, 11:53:02 am »
Didn't realize Jewish was a race

of course they are you moron, jewish people rarely have babies outside of their community, and they come from the same part of the world, ergo they're a race

go read a book

" each of the major divisions of humankind, having distinct physical characteristics:people of all races, colours, and creeds
    [mass noun] the fact or condition of belonging to a racial division or group; the qualities or characteristics associated with this. "

Do your bit for our community and write a 10/10 review for cRPG on http://www.moddb.com/mods/crpg !

Offline Umbra

• King
  • Renown: 1299
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Krems, Freak Army of Gnjus
  • Game nicks: Umbra
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2014, 11:53:48 am »
Go read the Torah

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2014, 11:56:54 am »
Go read the Torah

i'm an atheist

i just can't stand these fucking chocolate chip cookies, if i had forum admin i'd ban all their narrow minded asses

fucking internet kkk

edit: i just finished reading Antony Beevor's works on WW2, where he goes into some quite explicit detail about how the majority of european jewry was murdered in varied and horrific ways, i can't believe with this happening only 70 years ago people feel ok to start the passive racism that enabled this mass murder in the first place
« Last Edit: January 08, 2014, 11:59:59 am by Corsair831 »

Offline Armpit_Sweat

• High Lord of the Spam
  • King
  • Renown: 1417
  • Infamy: 154
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Armpit_Sweat, My_horses_name_is_Rebecca
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2014, 03:10:38 pm »
... i can't believe with this happening only 70 years ago people feel ok to start the passive racism that enabled this mass murder in the first place

If economy in England or France collapses to a Germany's post-WW1 level - they will start lynching foreigners on streets in no time. The paper-thin crust of liberalism would melt quickly, and everyone would readily find an excuse to hang the blame on those who are different from the majority. Don't fool yourself by thinking that "modern social values" will stop even the most open-minded Europeans from forming a raging hate-mob, when their children's tummies stay empty for just a few days :)

A fucking hundred thousand (!!!) humans got slaughtered in Syria so far, without anyone giving a slightest fuck about it, and you are getting pissed off by silly gaming forum threads in Spam section. We are just having fun here! Look around man - there are mocking threads about US, Russians, Germans, Muslims, Latvians even. It's all a part of buddy-wrestling, where we all are good friends by the end of the day. That is how i see it anyway...

... if i had forum admin i'd ban all their narrow minded asses 

Not sure who you want to ban exactly, but I bet this forum would become as boring as the "real life" outside our homes is. Where everyone is just telling each other pleasant lies, ignores strangers as much as possible, avoids all confrantations, and condemns all but the most commonly accepted opinion. What a jolly place this forum would be! I can stand up from my chair right now, go to the next room, and have this kind of boringly pleasant smalltalk with any of my co-workers. More about TV reality shows, sports, weather and very light discussion about economy for dessert! Yay!
  Spam at The Temple of Spam

Offline JackieChan

• Marshall
  • Renown: 851
  • Infamy: 118
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Crève salope / Master of left spam
    • View Profile
    • CRPG PATCH!
  • Game nicks: Byzantium_BD_JackieChan
  • IRC nick: JackieChan
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2014, 03:19:34 pm »
wtf corsair, you're going full retard, stahp
 Wهاهاهاهاهاهاهاهاهاه

Offline Boerenlater

• Marshall
  • Renown: 728
  • Infamy: 204
  • cRPG Player
  • Jebem ti život!
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Boerenlater
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2014, 03:38:47 pm »
i thought we killed all the chocolate chip cookies in world war 2, why do they still have some amazingly strong presence on the internet
So you're saying I'm a chocolate chip cookie. That's incredible offending and racist.

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 2937
  • Infamy: 2623
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2014, 04:08:41 pm »
jewish chicks have big boobies, they say

Offline Corsair831

• King
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2014, 07:50:06 pm »

If economy in England or France collapses to a Germany's post-WW1 level - they will start lynching foreigners on streets in no time. The paper-thin crust of liberalism would melt quickly, and everyone would readily find an excuse to hang the blame on those who are different from the majority. Don't fool yourself by thinking that "modern social values" will stop even the most open-minded Europeans from forming a raging hate-mob, when their children's tummies stay empty for just a few days :)

A fucking hundred thousand (!!!) humans got slaughtered in Syria so far, without anyone giving a slightest fuck about it, and you are getting pissed off by silly gaming forum threads in Spam section. We are just having fun here! Look around man - there are mocking threads about US, Russians, Germans, Muslims, Latvians even. It's all a part of buddy-wrestling, where we all are good friends by the end of the day. That is how i see it anyway...

Not sure who you want to ban exactly, but I bet this forum would become as boring as the "real life" outside our homes is. Where everyone is just telling each other pleasant lies, ignores strangers as much as possible, avoids all confrantations, and condemns all but the most commonly accepted opinion. What a jolly place this forum would be! I can stand up from my chair right now, go to the next room, and have this kind of boringly pleasant smalltalk with any of my co-workers. More about TV reality shows, sports, weather and very light discussion about economy for dessert! Yay!

mm, have you ever studied discrimination in any form?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allport%27s_Scale

allport's scale is very useful when you're looking at this, the lowest level is these 'low level jokes' which 'don't mean anything', which create a general atmosphere that it's ok to blame these minorities for every little problem, and then when the shit hits the fan like you say, they do get blamed.

if there's no 'light hearted joking culture' around a particular group, when the shit hits the fan, they don't get persecuted en masse.
this type of idiotic-precursor-to-genocide joking should just be stopped early in it's tracks, it's wrong.

i'm an atheist sure, but i'm getting frankly sick of the racism i see towards jews, which from my experience seems to stem mainly from christian america and massively from muslim countries.

edit: if you're interested in further information on discrimination, the early causes and the later effects there is a wealth of information, to take an interesting example here is a famous experiment on the development of discrimination based on purely an 'us and them' factor (no significant cultural, racial, economic, geographic etc etc factors) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robber%27s_Cave_Experiment

Offline Turkhammer

• Earl
  • Renown: 376
  • Infamy: 194
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2014, 03:06:51 am »
mm, have you ever studied discrimination in any form?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allport%27s_Scale

allport's scale is very useful when you're looking at this, the lowest level is these 'low level jokes' which 'don't mean anything', which create a general atmosphere that it's ok to blame these minorities for every little problem, and then when the shit hits the fan like you say, they do get blamed.

if there's no 'light hearted joking culture' around a particular group, when the shit hits the fan, they don't get persecuted en masse.
this type of idiotic-precursor-to-genocide joking should just be stopped early in it's tracks, it's wrong.

i'm an atheist sure, but i'm getting frankly sick of the racism i see towards jews, which from my experience seems to stem mainly from christian america and massively from muslim countries.

edit: if you're interested in further information on discrimination, the early causes and the later effects there is a wealth of information, to take an interesting example here is a famous experiment on the development of discrimination based on purely an 'us and them' factor (no significant cultural, racial, economic, geographic etc etc factors) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robber%27s_Cave_Experiment

I agree with almost all you are saying Corsair except I feel that a lot of anti Jewish sentiment comes from Europe as well.  But you are right about the effects of allowing thinly veiled racism or anti semitism  (or anti any other group) under the guise of "just joking".  It gives permission to single out a group and to dehumanize and demonize them.  It's a very, very small step from that to persecution and worse.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 03:15:06 am by Turkhammer »