Author Topic: Rejoice my fellow nerds!!!  (Read 4571 times)

Offline smals98

• Baron
  • Renown: 140
  • Infamy: 17
  • cRPG Player
  • Veni, Vidi, Vici
    • View Profile
Re: Rejoice my fellow nerds!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2014, 12:01:50 am »
+3
(click to show/hide)

Offline Suchechka

• Knight
  • Renown: 36
  • Infamy: 55
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: guess
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2014, 12:03:10 am »
+2
If you can fix it, chance are good it will be included for everyone. Have to fix the boots, too, though.
But I need more specific tasks, with what and who are not satisfied? For example, Mongol Armor or Mail w/ Fur. Most boots doesn't fit to legs. Make them fit is easy, but to only 1 type of boots at the time. Take Narfs boots (Rus cav, cased greaves, etc.) and majority of native (original mnb warband) boots - they have different positions and fitting many items from same developers. If I will make, for example, rus cav to fit mail w/ fur - they wount fit narfs rus armors anymore. If I will edit geometry of mail w/ fur to make it fit to boots better, it may fit to one, and not to another. So you (I mean who will ask) have to choose, what should I edit. And that's why it's going against implantation of my work into DB for everyone.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 12:09:34 am by Suchechka »

Offline Leshma

• Kickstarter Addict
  • King
  • Renown: 1477
  • Infamy: 73
  • cRPG Player Sir White Rook A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • VOTE 2024
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2014, 12:24:04 am »
+1
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

This is mail shirt with fur. Boots are norman mail chausses. But most boots won't fit well with this armor. Byrnja is another armor with same issue. Boots aren't the problem, armors are. Not sure which other armors have this problem.

Edit: Now I've read your edit, Conan. If you ask me, armors should be fixed to fit most boots, not specific ones. Unless those are part of a set. But in case I posted, normal chausses should fit perfectly, because they have same mail texture and style as the armor.

Edit2: Not even Rus Shoes fit perfectly to this armor but they are closest to it.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 12:30:42 am by Leshma »

Offline Prpavi

• King
  • Renown: 1525
  • Infamy: 402
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • 私 わ 変態 です
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Prpavi, Prpafeee
« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2014, 12:26:21 am »
+1
Lot's of problems with gauntlets too on many armors.

And now he can't play because of "common sense" and he doesn't understand how this common sense works

Offline Clockworkkiller

• Permanently Banned
  • Renown: 872
  • Infamy: 573
  • cRPG Player
  • I shit dopamine
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Clockworkkiller
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2014, 12:27:41 am »
+4
Damn people are spamming him with probelms already
You are a horrible human being clockwork.

If i ever get muted on forums, contact me on crpg.net

Offline Elindor

• King
  • Renown: 1178
  • Infamy: 158
  • cRPG Player A Gentleman and a Scholar
  • Caelitus mihi vires
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Order of the Holy Guard
  • Game nicks: Elindor
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2014, 12:32:09 am »
+6
Finally, after 3+ years, a man that will only focus on adding and improving items, this is how I feel right now

Panos is a rotund black guy?  Who knew...
Elindor, Archon of the Holy Guard
Holy Guard Thread :HERE
Banner Shop : HERE // Map Thread : HERE

Offline rufio

• Marshall
  • Renown: 995
  • Infamy: 483
  • cRPG Player Sir Black Bishop
  • QQ
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Vanguard
  • Game nicks: Rufio_pleaser_of_widows, LeLouche_LampeRouge, Quenya_Favourite_of_Rufio
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2014, 12:36:15 am »
buff heavy great sword, qq yes ok thx bye

Offline tisjester

• Baron
  • Renown: 102
  • Infamy: 6
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
  • Faction: KUTT
  • Game nicks: TitsJester
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2014, 12:43:43 am »
+3

This is mail shirt with fur. Boots are norman mail chausses. But most boots won't fit well with this armor. Byrnja is another armor with same issue. Boots aren't the problem, armors are. Not sure which other armors have this problem.

Edit: Now I've read your edit, Conan. If you ask me, armors should be fixed to fit most boots, not specific ones. Unless those are part of a set. But in case I posted, normal chausses should fit perfectly, because they have same mail texture and style as the armor.

Edit2: Not even Rus Shoes fit perfectly to this armor but they are closest to it.

This should be back burner'd.  I don't mind a little clipping and misalignment here and there. I want moar shtuff!

Offline Jarold

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 142
  • "Always wear more armor than the guy next to you."
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarold
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2014, 12:50:10 am »
+16
I know people are going to hate me for saying this but, Zagibu please don't go adding a lot of weapons and armor willy nilly. I don't want this mod to end up like one of those Warband singleplayer mods with tons of armor and weapons that look ugly. I think there should be a strict quality check. So i'm interested in new stuff being added because I love new things but quantity over quality is never a good thing.

Offline Carthan

• Duke
  • Renown: 612
  • Infamy: 53
  • cRPG Player
  • Mad scientist and creator of QUANTUM-KAFEIN
    • View Profile
  • Faction: BlackCompany
  • Game nicks: Vandal (Carthan)
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2014, 01:00:08 am »
+8

Are you trying to tell me that you don't want to embrace your inner velociraptor?
Yes, been posted before. Rather than practicing swinging a weapon, it would be better to go 1 hander and learn a martial art that specializes in takedowns, because that's all that really matters in that sport.

Offline Suchechka

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2014, 01:03:52 am »
+1

In that case (mail w/ fur and norman) boots are. they just need to be relocated, but then they wont fit to Heavy Aketon/Brigandines from Narf Man-at-arms pack. As I told, specific tasks: "armors should be fixed to fit most boots" - tell me what armor exact should fix what boots in general.
About this mail w/ fur - tomorrow I'll make it fit norman and some else boots.

Offline Suchechka

• Knight
  • cRPG Player
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2014, 01:05:49 am »
I know people are going to hate me for saying this but, Zagibu please don't go adding a lot of weapons and armor willy nilly. I don't want this mod to end up like one of those Warband singleplayer mods with tons of armor and weapons that look ugly. I think there should be a strict quality check. So i'm interested in new stuff being added because I love new things but quantity over quality is never a good thing.
If you ask me, I'm not interested in any new stuff at all. "NO" to adding. "YES" to some rebalance, at least in way of a bit more realism. Armor should be armor and unpenetrable to knifes.

Offline Jarold

• Marshall
  • Renown: 987
  • Infamy: 142
  • "Always wear more armor than the guy next to you."
    • View Profile
  • Game nicks: Jarold
« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2014, 01:07:00 am »
In that case (mail w/ fur and norman) boots are. they just need to be relocated, but then they wont fit to Heavy Aketon/Brigandines from Narf Man-at-arms pack. As I told, specific tasks: "armors should be fixed to fit most boots" - tell me what armor exact should fix what boots in general.
About this mail w/ fur - tomorrow I'll make it fit norman and some else boots.

I think you should make the Red hose, norman mail chausses etc. Fit with some regular armors and then move the men at arms pack armor to fit with the new boot location. Even though that might be impossible because those armors Narf made are really.....unique.

Offline zagibu

• cRPG President
  • King
  • Renown: 1436
  • Infamy: 228
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2014, 01:12:36 am »
+8

Don't worry. First of all, my own standards are pretty high. Secondly, I will try to maintain some kind of item coherence, so that oddball items that don't fit well together with most stuff that's already in won't get added, no matter the quality. Thirdly, I will always bring suggestions I deem worthy before the council first, so if they vote against it, my suggestion will be overruled.

Concerning the boots not fitting to armors thing: it only involves a few boots and a few armors. You can check them out in the cRPG viewer. To find the boots that don't fit, load a native armor with legs, then check out all boots. Same for finding armors, load native boots, then check all armors.
 Why am I beswung by sharpe and pointed utensyls?

Offline zottlmarsch

• King
  • Renown: 1114
  • Infamy: 162
  • cRPG Player Sir White Bishop
    • View Profile
  • Faction: Burg Krems (Founder)
  • Game nicks: Eberhart & Juta von Krems
  • IRC nick: Dan
« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2014, 01:13:07 am »
+15